what kind of person is mike hogan? is...

what kind of person is mike hogan? is he worthy of our votes?

Posted in the Louisa Forum

charles l walters

South Point, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2010
he laid it to a friend of mine, but my friend may be lying?
joe

South Point, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2010
he ain't much for paying his bills
dahlia

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Well if u look over the fact the he had a
baby a woman that wasn't his wife
while he was still married. And the
fact that he was in rehab for being
a junkie. Ah nevermind, those two
facts should speak for themselves....
done me wrong

Fort Gay, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2010
useless not worth even talking about let alone a vote!
just me

Hagerhill, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Dont know his personal life, but has performed well as our D.A. Sure alot of these people with negative opinions have had issues with the judicial system. Votes should be cast based on performance, not rumors.

Since: Sep 10

Belpre, OH

#6 Sep 16, 2010
Yeah well my kids were being abused and him as the DA said sorry to hear that but I can do nothing about it if you can not afford and attorney then oh well, no offers on advice on what to do other than suck it up and pay the money for an attorney. I work a full time job pay my child support and he agreed what was going on was wrong but no advice other than pay the money that I do not have. NO VOTE for him he is not worth it he was rude and lazy!
jill wells

South Point, OH

#8 Sep 17, 2010
hogan is no good period, don't vote for him he sucks.
Layla

South Point, OH

#9 Sep 28, 2010
mike is a good person
TRUTH

Fairfield, OH

#10 Sep 29, 2010
I would swear this before the Lord Himself, which actually means quite a bit to me, that this is true. And before I go any further, let me say that, NO, I am not "on the wrong side of the law". I am gainfully employed, non-criminal Christian who is not a slut, bitch, whore, skank, or whatever else you'd like to throw at me. Here we go:

Mike Hogan is a terrible person. While Mike was engaged to Joy, he stopped by my house to "see how I was doing" after a close family member of mine passed away. I appreciated this at first, and when he asked for my phone number, I didn't hesitate to give it to him. I invited him inside to get an ink pen and some paper, and that's when he asked me if I "wanted to fool around." I said, "what? Aren't you ENGAGED?" He replied, "Yeah, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her." Then he tried to remove his tie while I stared at him, dumbfounded. For several minutes, he tried to undress himself while I hurriedly tried to convince him that it was the last thing in the world I was interested in.

I finally convinced him I wasn't going there, and he tried to put it off on me, like I gave him the signals (not true) then he tried to tell me I hurt Joys' feelings and that she thought I was making a move on him (I messaged her and asked her if I'd ever offended her...she said absolutely not)...typical psychopath...trying to put off his bad behavior and blame it on someone else.

And this is not even close to everything negative i have to say about this man. This is just one little anecdote, and like I said, I guarantee it's true. Mike Hogan is a CREEPY CREEP CREEPER!!!!
crime preventer

Laguna Niguel, CA

#11 Sep 29, 2010
hey mikey, when they come into your office screaming identity theft maybe this will help you see things a little differently.
Yea, the dreaded has happened....Michael Behymer has Amanda Nicole Jordan's personal information that EVERYBODY knows is NOT supposed to be given out. Especially to a scoundrel like Behymer! The way I got it is what is funny. I mean a real rib ticker.

This is not the best kept secret in the world, but last year I moved to Las Vegas. For those of you who do not know what it means to "port" a number, it means you can keep your phone number and transfer it with you wherever you go. You switch from ATT to Verizon,...you can port your number over from one provider to the other. Well, when I moved to Las Vegas I ported my home number over since I have a few things associated with that number and did not want to go through to process of changing the number.

A couple of months ago I start getting calls for Aaron Brumfield, who is Amanda Jordan's brother. As soon as they ask for Aaron I just hang up. A couple of weeks later they call and ask for Amanda Jordan and it turns out it is a credit card collection company. Long story short I confirmed Amanda's home address and her husbands name, and they give me her social security number and some other personal information. I wrote it down as I right down everything, and when they were done I was like, " why did you just give me her social security number and other personal information". They gave me all that information because they thought I was her husband Roger Lee. I laughed my ass off and they were like,...UUHHHHHHH. Stupid!

So now I have more information about Amanda than I am sure she would want me to have. She did not want the credit card company calling her house over a 756.00 credit card bill so what did she do (or mabye her mommy marcia britt did it)? She thought she was being smart and she gave them my phone number! When the credit card company calls me they think I am her husband Roger Lee Jordan so they start divulging personal and confidential information. I mean people buy paper shredders to protect themselves from getting the information that was given to me.

Now this can be spun however you like, but at the end of the day somebody did not want to pay a petty 756.00 credit card bill so they gave my phone number,...the one that i use for my fax machine and a call from time to time so i would get the bill collector calls. I myself would have just paid the 756.00. You ruin your credit over 756.00? How pettty. But, even if I did not pay the bill I would not give somebody else's number if only because I would feel like and idiot for skipping out on a petty ass 756.00 bill. All those yards sales they have selling all the fancy smancy things they do one would think they would pay a petty credit card bill. Tisk, Tisk.

756.00

Once I realized why they were calling I took one for Aaron and he owes money also. Deadbeats.
Dumb deadbeats.

I hope the that the Louisa police dept. or somebody from the KSP reads this because I can here Marcia, Amanda and the bunch screaming identity theft. Those deadbeat losers will go to the police and tell them I have all of this personal and sensitive information but they will leave out the part where they were dodging the bill collector and giving my number so their phone would ring. In fact, I am going to go to the subject and give a special little shout out to the KSP to try and catch an eye so they can be aware of the situation before they hear about it.

Pay your debts like normal people. You people are white trash.

Funny.
playboy and joy

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2011
so what if we do take 14 vacations a year..we deserve it..and we are underpaid at $250,000.00 per year as well...thats not enough to work 125 days a year..thats only two thousand dollars a day..
fyi

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2011
Don't know Hogan personally don't need or want to. He seems to be doing okay in office lots better than poor ol Kim Compton that did a very poor job. Who would you want instead Tim Robinson maybe? the biggest looser in town ambulance chaseing slug. Just seen in court dockets report where he is having problems with an auto co. for non-payment isn't that the story of his life?. Maybe the court should have given him the 500,000.00 for the rehab so he could pay some on what he owes here, he owes every place where he can get a dimes worth of credit, oh by the way Hogan was smart enough to get his sorry butt out of his office, good move mike. I'll vote for him again unless someone better qualified runs and I don't see that happening. To the guy that wrote about his children and needing an attorney, you have to go before the family court judge in floyd county and you do need an attorney if you want anything done, why not call child protective services and other agencies associated with childrens issues and try to get some help that way?. There are other avenues open out there you just have to find them and if anyone is reading this lets help this man get some help, if you know numbers or anything to some agancies that will help him put it here. Thanks
money

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2011
he always says he has no money? kinda funny but if i was in his position then i probably wouldn't either. and to the answer if he is worthy? not sponge worthy! some of you may know what i mean lol lol lol lol
V-bag

Millbury, OH

#15 Jun 18, 2011
I think Hogan's great. I'm a guy, so I don't care who he fuchs. He's always taken care of me and done everything he could do help me out.
sad

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jun 18, 2011
Motherunknown wrote:
Yeah well my kids were being abused and him as the DA said sorry to hear that but I can do nothing about it if you can not afford and attorney then oh well, no offers on advice on what to do other than suck it up and pay the money for an attorney. I work a full time job pay my child support and he agreed what was going on was wrong but no advice other than pay the money that I do not have. NO VOTE for him he is not worth it he was rude and lazy!
That is awful. Do only rich children have rights? I hope they got justice.
A real piece of crap

Louisa, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2011
I personally have given his pvt office a lot of money for nothing one simple estate letter does not take 4 months to write. When we call no one is ever avail. and finding out he likes to send matters of the Co. atys office to his Pvt. office. that comes from a huge Mike fan. I alsoknow he has patted himself on the back for suposedly collecting the most child suport. WELL~ My best friend is a sigle mother and the sperm provider of he 5yr old son was just indited for flagrant child suport in exceess of 2,400 sum odd dollars. He has NEVER paid the set amt of 212.00 a month. He works under the table for his dad whom owns a buissness in town so they decide the right thing was to not put him in jail but to make 53.00 a month payments for restatution. The needle junkie has never pd the 212.00 why would he start now. He has also been indited for flagrat suport for one of his other children(he has 5) and not put in jail but those araingments for pmt IDK. He needs casterated but if they won't do that at least punish him in some other way. The big smack in the face was when the first inditement came in he made one pmt of 76.00. Well her food Stamps were cut over 100.00 a mo. What is wrong w/our system?? And last but not least!!! IT IS NO SECRET THIS COUNTY IS OVER WHELMED WITH DRUG ABUSE. WHY WOULD ANYONE BE AGAINST RECOVERY CENTERS HERE. IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AND PRETEND IT'S NOT THERE?? DRUG COURT IS A HALF JOKE. THEY ALL WHINE CUZ THEY DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETINGS THEY ARE SENT TO. SO HE'S LETTING EM HAVE THERE OWN MEETINGS CHAIRED BY THOSE CURRENTLY IN DRUG COURT.. OK THAT'S A GREAT IDEA PUT EM ALL IN A ROOM NOT SUPERVISED BY ANYONE ELSE AND EXPECT GOOD. ARE YOU ALL RETARDED??? iT'S ALL A BIG JOKE AND AS LONG AS HE KEEPS GETTIN PD HE WILL KEEP TURNIN HIS HEAD...
God Bless Tx Ctr

Louisa, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2011
fyi wrote:
Don't know Hogan personally don't need or want to. He seems to be doing okay in office lots better than poor ol Kim Compton that did a very poor job. Who would you want instead Tim Robinson maybe? the biggest looser in town ambulance chaseing slug. Just seen in court dockets report where he is having problems with an auto co. for non-payment isn't that the story of his life?. Maybe the court should have given him the 500,000.00 for the rehab so he could pay some on what he owes here, he owes every place where he can get a dimes worth of credit, oh by the way Hogan was smart enough to get his sorry butt out of his office, good move mike. I'll vote for him again unless someone better qualified runs and I don't see that happening. To the guy that wrote about his children and needing an attorney, you have to go before the family court judge in floyd county and you do need an attorney if you want anything done, why not call child protective services and other agencies associated with childrens issues and try to get some help that way?. There are other avenues open out there you just have to find them and if anyone is reading this lets help this man get some help, if you know numbers or anything to some agancies that will help him put it here. Thanks
Yes sir this is right to say contact Floyd co. CPS and start there but good luck in family ct. if they are a known family. Floyd Co. is way worse than L.Co. Soory for that but GOOD LUCK I"LL B PRAYIN 4 YOUR KIDS. As for Tims treatment center GOD BLESS HIM. IDK his finaces but I know Addiction is destroying our world and has plaged our comm. I praise anyone willing to stand up and help get rid of the problem and ultimatly save lives. I'm dissapointed to see that most in our county will sit back and bad mouth the "druggies" I believe god would want us to reach out and help not sit back and judge. I promise not one of these folks woke up one day and said I want to grow up and be an addict. Diff. things have lead them down this path and unless we have truely walked in there shoes who are we to judge. There is nothing productive to do in this county. I believe those who are standing up and offering honest help to these people are earning jewels in there heavenly crown. If we had one helping had for every judgemental comment on here(TOPIX) I believe we would have put a stop to this devilish epidemic.
A real piece of crap

Louisa, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2011
just me wrote:
Dont know his personal life, but has performed well as our D.A. Sure alot of these people with negative opinions have had issues with the judicial system. Votes should be cast based on performance, not rumors.
I have not had criminal issues with Mr. Hogan and I think he is a lousy DA. and a lousy PVT ATY. IDK whom he sleeps with as I did not care who Pres. Clinton had sexual relations with. I also went to school with his NEW wife and she was a nice sweet girl as far as I ever seen. and the same for the Ex. though we of course were not class mates. My problems/complaints with Mike are listed in "A REAL PIECE OF CRAPS COMMENTS"
Over it Already

Ashland, KY

#20 Jun 29, 2011
crime preventer wrote:
hey mikey, when they come into your office screaming identity theft maybe this will help you see things a little differently.
Yea, the dreaded has happened....Michael Behymer has Amanda Nicole Jordan's personal information that EVERYBODY knows is NOT supposed to be given out. Especially to a scoundrel like Behymer! The way I got it is what is funny. I mean a real rib ticker.
This is not the best kept secret in the world, but last year I moved to Las Vegas. For those of you who do not know what it means to "port" a number, it means you can keep your phone number and transfer it with you wherever you go. You switch from ATT to Verizon,...you can port your number over from one provider to the other. Well, when I moved to Las Vegas I ported my home number over since I have a few things associated with that number and did not want to go through to process of changing the number.
A couple of months ago I start getting calls for Aaron Brumfield, who is Amanda Jordan's brother. As soon as they ask for Aaron I just hang up. A couple of weeks later they call and ask for Amanda Jordan and it turns out it is a credit card collection company. Long story short I confirmed Amanda's home address and her husbands name, and they give me her social security number and some other personal information. I wrote it down as I right down everything, and when they were done I was like, " why did you just give me her social security number and other personal information". They gave me all that information because they thought I was her husband Roger Lee. I laughed my ass off and they were like,...UUHHHHHHH. Stupid!
So now I have more information about Amanda than I am sure she would want me to have. She did not want the credit card company calling her house over a 756.00 credit card bill so what did she do (or mabye her mommy marcia britt did it)? She thought she was being smart and she gave them my phone number! When the credit card company calls me they think I am her husband Roger Lee Jordan so they start divulging personal and confidential information. I mean people buy paper shredders to protect themselves from getting the information that was given to me.
Now this can be spun however you like, but at the end of the day somebody did not want to pay a petty 756.00 credit card bill so they gave my phone number,...the one that i use for my fax machine and a call from time to time so i would get the bill collector calls. I myself would have just paid the 756.00. You ruin your credit over 756.00? How pettty. But, even if I did not pay the bill I would not give somebody else's number if only because I would feel like and idiot for skipping out on a petty ass 756.00 bill. All those yards sales they have selling all the fancy smancy things they do one would think they would pay a petty credit card bill. Tisk, Tisk.
756.00
Once I realized why they were calling I took one for Aaron and he owes money also. Deadbeats.
Dumb deadbeats.
I hope the that the Louisa police dept. or somebody from the KSP reads this because I can here Marcia, Amanda and the bunch screaming identity theft. Those deadbeat losers will go to the police and tell them I have all of this personal and sensitive information but they will leave out the part where they were dodging the bill collector and giving my number so their phone would ring. In fact, I am going to go to the subject and give a special little shout out to the KSP to try and catch an eye so they can be aware of the situation before they hear about it.
Pay your debts like normal people. You people are white trash.
Funny.
I am getting calls for Amanda Jordan on my new AT&T cell phone. It is VERY annoying and I have asked them to stop calling but they continue to call. I explained it is a cell phone and I dont know her and then they proceed to ask do you have a # where she can be reached. How do I get them to stop calling???
sorry

Fincastle, VA

#21 Jun 29, 2011
Motherunknown wrote:
Yeah well my kids were being abused and him as the DA said sorry to hear that but I can do nothing about it if you can not afford and attorney then oh well, no offers on advice on what to do other than suck it up and pay the money for an attorney. I work a full time job pay my child support and he agreed what was going on was wrong but no advice other than pay the money that I do not have. NO VOTE for him he is not worth it he was rude and lazy!
sorry to hear that but him saying you need to hire a private attorney he was correct in that. A lot of people don't understand the law but you have to go through social services and the county attorney really doesn't have anything to do with that, they are present for the hearings but it is the judge that makes the decision based on facts from investigations done by the social worker on the case. You have to have a pvt attorney to help. I know the fees suck but is your child not worth it. I would spend my last dime to protect my child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) 5 min Dont be fooled 245
Who owes food city? 16 hr Sorry Miss Jackson 8
where is kevin withrow ? 18 hr rock on 1
Yatesville Lake (May '12) Sun Resident 45
billie Spaulding Sat justin_moore 1
Lol Fri Sorry Miss Jackson 2
Sam for sheriff? Fri Sorry Miss Jackson 5

Louisa Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages