Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
so_so

Paintsville, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
im just wondering cuz i heard something bad about her?
a friend of the family

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Jadden is a good girl people need to learn to to leave people alone. And jadden is a very good friend also
Challenger 23

Salyersville, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2010
Hey I think Jadden is a very pretty girl I just wish she knew who I was
steve

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2010
she is dating a boy named jay church but ive seen her with a some other boy at taco-bell a few days ago....watch out jay
couzin

Sitka, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
you all need to leave jadden the f*** alone cuz she is a very good girl and she would never do that to jay you all are on here just to start trouble don't start none there won't be none leave "JADDEN" the f*** alone she dose not say shit about anyone ...

Since: Jul 09

Salyersville, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2010
im her cousin to, and if any of you want to start anything message me
a close friend kelly

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2010
leave my sister alone or i will kick your a** i love ya sis dont listen to these dumba**es

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2010
kelly, i dont even think shes on here. lol
Grow up

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2010
You little kids need to learn to grow up, Jay is a good girl and even if she isnt it is none of anyones business, all you are doing is trying to start something which is sad, dont you have a life? Leave her alone and if there is a problem take it up with her family or to her face!
so_so wrote:
im just wondering cuz i heard something bad about her?

Salyersville, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2010
yeah what Grow up said, i dare you all to say this stuff to her face, she would knock the HELL out of you.
jadden castle

Paintsville, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2010
i love how u people say crap bout me...i havent been to taco bell in god knows how long and thanks gary...and me and jay are fine..if i want to freakin run naked through fallsburg i would and it would be any of ur business..me and jay are happy..why do u people try to ruin other peoples lives..dont u have any of your own and yea..confront me to my face..i bet u you'll get knocked down a size..i dont put up with nobodys crap...which i know you wont have the balls to anyways and thanks challenger..

Salyersville, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2010
anytime.

“Sprouse'ie”

Since: Feb 10

Vanceburg, Ky

#13 Dec 12, 2010
Ya idk why you ppl cant just leave her alone. HATERS?

Salyersville, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2010
because their jealous its pretty obvious, pathetic that they wont put their name.
justin picklesimer

Bluefield, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2011
F*CK JAY CHURCH IN HIS A5S WITH A YARDSTICK
Lmfaao

Louisa, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2011
steve wrote:
she is dating a boy named jay church but ive seen her with a some other boy at taco-bell a few days ago....watch out jay
Too bad she slept with everyone she met when she was dating him.
goodwoman2012

Paintsville, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2011
listen her, I know Jadden personally. And she does not sleep around. So watch what the F*ck you say about her. Why don't you tell me who you are a**hole. I do not know where you get your information. But when Jadden was dating Jay. She was playing soccer. And me and my mom was at every damn practice and game. so watch what you say about her. Because you do not know Sh**. Jadden is not a damn slut. She has a good head on her shoulders. So tell me who you are and we can handle this face to face.IT take a coward to come on here and say crap about people that they know does not do anything wrong. so shut the f*ck up.
whoidk

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2012
who would be jealous of that ugly cheating biitch lol all she ever does is talk bad about people and make then feel like a loser I saw her doing it to raccoon girl it wasnt funny it kind of made me sad but this was like a yr or 2 ago idk maybe she has changed for the better but j doubt it she always been a cheating hoe and I ain't puttin my name because I'm kind of close with her and don't want it out that I'm not who she thinks I am
jadden castle

Paintsville, KY

#19 Feb 18, 2012
well i got a pretty good guess on who u are...and im not a cheating hoe or w/e u say..im with a very special person..ive never hurt anyone besides the people that deserve it..i dont make fun of people because ik how it feels..i understand ur jealous..get over it..its not easy being this great
whoidk

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Let me tell you something.
Just because someone calls you a name , doesn't mean they're jealous. So please , stop with the jealousy shit.
It's really annoying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min ret 1,316
why is so many on drugs 41 min granny 1
Allison Tuttle that drives the green Chevy truc... 45 min wondering 11
Haunted House 48 min scooby 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min DITCH MITCH 151,150
J and S thrift shop (Jun '13) 1 hr Just sayin 31
Sarah Beth King 1 hr Laughing out loud 8
•••
•••
Louisa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••