Since: Sep 09

me shed a little light on it!

#1 Sep 19, 2009
From Levisa Lazer:

Grand Jury Indictments
by Ashley Bush

Friday, September 18th, 2009

9/10/2009

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Ronnie Parker- Fleeing/Evading in the first degree; Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, second offense in five years, aggravating circumstances; Operating on a suspended or revoked license.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Edford Coffey- Possession of a controlled substance, first degree, first offense; Tampering with physical evidence; Possession/use of drug paraphernalia, first offense.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Ronnie Booth- Driving DUI suspended, second degree; Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs, third offense in five years, aggravating circumstances.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Eugenia Keens- Bail jumping in the first degree.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Sarah McCoy- Prohibited Acts Assistance Program Fraud.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Sonja Thompson- Burglary in the second degree/complicity.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Kenneth Anthony Stepp- Burglary in the second degree/complicity; Persistent Felony Offender, second degree.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Floyd Laychak- Burglary in the first degree; persistent felony offender in the first degree.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. David Brandon Miller- Receiving stolen property over $500/complicity; Fleeing/evading police in the second degree; Operating on a suspended/revoked license; Failure of non-owner to maintain insurance.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Christina Salyers Johnson- Tampering with physical evidence; Possession of a controlled substance in the first degree, first offense; Possession of marijuana; possession/use of drug paraphernalia in the first offense.

Commonwealth of Kentucky VS. Misty D. Blevins- Receiving stolen property/firearm; Giving Officer false name or address.
outertowner

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2009
is that old edford or the young one by the name eddie coffee, if it is the young one (eddie coffee) why do they say frist offense when he has been caught many times with drugs before?
i hope they throw that rat in jail for the rest of his life.
nosey

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2009
i think it was the old one that is what some one said don't no far sure
Turthful

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2009
Its the young E. Coffey. Look at the age in the paper. Its Edfords son!!!!! LOOK!!!!!
roaddog

Fort Gay, WV

#5 Sep 23, 2009
nosey wrote:
i think it was the old one that is what some one said don't no far sure
Absolutely not!
This is the young Eddie that we all know and have been hearing about for so long.
His dad may be guilty of constantly getting him out of trouble, but he would never be involved in anything like this period!
What's amazing is that this is a first offense, and not really all that serious, so I guess this pretty much answers everybody's question regarding him getting away with this for so long while others have been shipped up the river for way less.
First offense proves that he's always gotten out of charges before.
poo

Fort Gay, WV

#6 Sep 23, 2009
thank god!
wow

South Point, OH

#7 Sep 25, 2009
poo wrote:
thank god!
were do you find this at ?
2funny

Salyersville, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2009
Its about time they got one of those salyers kids. They all are a bunch of dope heads. I'm just surprised they got her with only pot and not coke or pills. I hope they take they whole family down starting with the Dad.
red

Salyersville, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2009
I hope they get a few more drug users/ sellers off the street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hackney 2 hr lol 13
Jamie Triplett aka married lots of times! 4 hr GameOver 3
Is a daycare going in on the corner where shave... 10 hr Susan 3
lynn houston castle 12 hr Lol 2
Yatesville lake 14 hr CRAPPY 7
Milano's 21 hr anon 3
Hot girl at yatesville bait shop Thu Blu 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance