First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Spankem boy

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Biggest parties best fighters... Dougie Perkins and Dewayne Perkins pretty much run this group JJ Brown Frankie Hayes Clifford (JR) Daniels Cheyene Hale Joe Hay James fitzpatrick James Beuchamp And many more are also part of this "group"...
Thats BS

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2010
What ever, real funny! These guy fight, yeah right. All bark no bite!!!!!!!
Why

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Why is this on here? Why would someone who was a grown adult brag about being a good fighter or that they throw the biggest parties? How about bragging on men and women who work to support their families, or try to actual be good people in their communities. You need a priority check.
Spank you

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Spankem branch boys are women. They spank each others Beeeehinds and call it fightin
Sweetheart

Louisa, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2010
Id agree..all they do is run from a damn fight
Ashley Howard

Sardis, OH

#6 Jun 28, 2010
let me tell u a little something...i have known all those boys 4 a pretty long time...hmmm been to thier parties...had a fu*kin blast keg stands and all that fun stuff and i happen 2 like every one of them...and u call them bitch*s...looks like ur the bit*h...put ur real name on her...bet u that they take care of u...hahaha...grow up u say...y so our lives can be just as boring as urs...were still young and we only have 1 life 2 live y not have fun while living it!!! U all r just jelouse cause they can take ur women thats y u dont like them...it aint thier fault thier dic*s r bigger...lmfao!!! I LOVE YA GUYS!!!
spankem branch

Paintsville, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2010
how about all you people that talk shit say it to any ones of our face and we will shut you up. this is dewayne and ive never talked shit and not backed it up even if i know that im goin get my ass wooped. Also than you Ashley.
jr daniels

Paintsville, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2010
da*n rite come say somethin b*tch we aint skeered love ya ashley
priscilla

Ashland, VA

#9 Jun 30, 2010
damn....let me know when there's another party...sounds like fun.
Big Guy

Winchester, KY

#10 Jun 30, 2010
Buncha lil fruits. No brains, no class.
so so

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jun 30, 2010
are these guys gay or something? just wondering?
just

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2010
wondering
shay

Paintsville, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2010
hell no they aint gay i know every one of them i used to party and hangout with them and no they dont run from fighs the'll finish it and so wht it doesnt matter wht they do it aint ur business i dont hangout with them no more cuz i got a job but thats besides the poin t i miss hangin out and partying all the time but i cant i wish actually one of them is my cuz and the rest is all my freinds so idc wht u say about them i know they aint skurred and they mind thereown business so mind urs and they aint gay i mean look at all the gurls that hangout up there lmfao ur proably just jealous cuz they have ur women most likly but anyways there having fun while it lasts
shay

Paintsville, KY

#14 Jul 3, 2010
oh it aint a group its freinds
DUDe

Paintsville, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2010
spankem branch wrote:
how about all you people that talk shit say it to any ones of our face and we will shut you up. this is dewayne and ive never talked shit and not backed it up even if i know that im goin get my ass wooped. Also than you Ashley.
well dewayne this is brandon and ill say it to your face frankies face and anyone of ur faces...spankem branch gang more like spankem branch bitches lol....but i do admit you all do throw some badass parties but ihavent seen no bite just barking...lol
Cody

Louisa, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2010
Who in their right mind called the place "spankem" in the first place?
Zeek

Winchester, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2010
spankem branch wrote:
Are you the top fruit, or just the pivot boy?
Cheyenne Hale

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2010
All of these guys are like my brothers their all bad mother fu**ers they'll shut you up real quick dewayne and doug are my cuzins don't mess with em...
spankin em

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2010
Zeek wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the top fruit, or just the pivot boy?
i believe there all pivot boys lol..none of these boys do shit about the only one that will actually do something and not give a shit is JJ the littlest one out of the bunch. frankies a fat lazy eyed pecker nat. james CHAMP is a young punk that just runs with them to look cool james fitzpatrick is a pocket pickin little bitch clifford well....yea...and dewayne and dougie lol..i dont even wanna get started on em they talk all this shit and tell all these storys but come to find out there fake there jus a bunch of boys that want attention soo bad soo they will get together and make one another look bad...but if u all really want a fight on ur hands holler back at me ill give u one just to show everyone this is a bunch of bullshit
spank

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jul 4, 2010
I went to a beer party on Spankem Branch once and all the guys did was make out with each other. I left right away and will not go back there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min No Surprize 153,640
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Hmmmmmmm 5,112
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
kristy 1 hr Better run 11
vote for Mayor 1 hr Voter 17
town square apartments (Aug '11) 3 hr Karma my Sister 3
Roberta Blevins double wide? 3 hr APPLES ARE THE SAME 15
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE