brandon stevens
wondering

Anderson, SC

#1 Jan 14, 2009
does anyone know him what you think of him
casual love

Fort Gay, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2009
I went to school with him i think he is a pretty nice guy that cant find a girl that is why he is chatting online continuously. Maybe 20 percent dorky
haha

South Point, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2009
he is nice, a little on the lazy side, and a compulsive liar
della

South Point, OH

#4 Feb 4, 2009
he tried to get me to sleep with him and i am married and Pregnant
becca

South Point, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2009
well, he cheated on his girlfriend with me...a lot
Brandon

South Point, OH

#6 Feb 4, 2009
Becca your a liar. I never did anything with you. You caught me drunk and tried doing stuff with me.
Brandi

South Point, OH

#7 Feb 5, 2009
well, he cheated on me with his girlfriend too and i know for a fact that he wasn't drunk.

Since: Feb 09

Salyersville, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2009
i hope u all arent talkin about my little 14 year old brother!!!!
lmao

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2009
he's a nasty manwhore who takes whatever he can get. he is lazy and a LIAR!!! he cant get off his lazy ass and do anything or keep a job for more than a week. he's short and fat and i have no idea why any girl would lower themselves to that....
old_lchs_student

Adams, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2009
what brandon stevens r u talking about I went to school with a brandon stevens hes prob 25 or 26 and hes not a bad guy hes really sweet. we were friends and growed apart but there no better guy to talk to..
bahahaha

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2009
lmao wrote:
he's a nasty manwhore who takes whatever he can get. he is lazy and a LIAR!!! he cant get off his lazy ass and do anything or keep a job for more than a week. he's short and fat and i have no idea why any girl would lower themselves to that....
AGREED!

Since: Feb 09

Versailles, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2009
old_lchs_student wrote:
what brandon stevens r u talking about I went to school with a brandon stevens hes prob 25 or 26 and hes not a bad guy hes really sweet. we were friends and growed apart but there no better guy to talk to..
my little 14 year old brother is brandon stevens i thought u guys were talking about him lol thank god u werent haha
Brandi

Louisa, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2013
I heard he did it again! He has now slept with Tiffany Horn and some other girl. Not sure who the last one was. I wonder how many girls Brandon can sleep with before Lisa grows a back bone and leaves his ass. Word of advice to Lisa: He cheats because he can. He knows you are not going anywhere. You need to have some respect for yourself. So to all the whores out there, Brandon will sleep with you and Lisa will take him back every time.
More

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2013
I know of 3 girls besides them that he has slept with in the past year! His wife must be ignorant for staying with him. When will she wake up from his lies.
Brandi

Louisa, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Ladies, tell if you have slept with him. Lets see how many there is
Forever

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Looks like he has been doing it since 2009! I need to find a wife like her! Does she have a sister??
anon

Huntington, WV

#17 May 18, 2014
Anyone know if he is still screwing around. I heard he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manager 11 hr Funny 9
Winning Lotto Ticket Sold 20 hr Lol 7
Tanya sue Fri So true 4
Give away Fri Scrooge 4
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) Feb 15 Keep Them Coming 159
Brandon pack Feb 15 Truth 2
Hackney's Feb 15 Uhh 9

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance