Brian Cassidy????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nogood

Paintsville, KY

#21 Aug 5, 2009
I know for a fact that brian is a no good for nothing leach. i hear he finally got a real job. now he will know what its like to work like other men..
the thang

Staffordsville, KY

#22 Aug 5, 2009
nogood wrote:
I know for a fact that brian is a no good for nothing leach. i hear he finally got a real job. now he will know what its like to work like other men..
I bet you wouldn't know what a hard days work is. From what I see Brian Cassady is one of the hardest working young men in the neighborhood, helping his parents and his community. Maybe a little jealous are we???? Before you condemn others look at yourself...
alright

Salyersville, KY

#23 Sep 26, 2010
Brian, Crystal, Bill or Wanda Cassady would do anything for you if you ever needed help. Yes they are tightwads a lil bit but who is'nt? They are really great people and loves thier family very much! & the Creekside Cabbins are a great place to go. You are never bored! And they have really clean fresh smelling cabbins. I love it there!
coco

Winchester, KY

#24 Sep 26, 2010
are they the ones that used to write that little newspaper
nope

Salyersville, KY

#25 Sep 26, 2010
That was Bill's brother and sister n law. Thier names are Glen and Linda Cassady. They named thier newspaper after thier youngest girl Stormie (storm) who died a while back. I think they quit with it though because of what happend to her.
coco

Winchester, KY

#26 Sep 26, 2010
nope wrote:
That was Bill's brother and sister n law. Thier names are Glen and Linda Cassady. They named thier newspaper after thier youngest girl Stormie (storm) who died a while back. I think they quit with it though because of what happend to her.
I would love to read the papers would they have the copies at the library like they do others... and now I do remember what happen. so sad
yea

Salyersville, KY

#27 Sep 28, 2010
It was a tragedy for the family. she would have been 21 next year.=(.. but yea they should have the paper at the library just like any other newspaper. You knew Storms picture still sits on the top of the counter at the delli part of Fallsburg grocerie..Even though the family sold the store! She was a HUGE part of the community.
oh yeah

Wittensville, KY

#28 Sep 29, 2010
get a life! anyone who thinks the Cassady's are good people need to go to the 3rd floor at 3rivers!! don't know of anything they wouldn't do!
lenny

Salyersville, KY

#29 Oct 2, 2010
Brian is a good guy.
Alisha

Paintsville, KY

#30 Jan 5, 2011
lenny wrote:
Brian is a good guy.
If any of us in the area ever need help, Bill or Brian are the only people who help deserving people. The Community Center land was donated by Bill and Wanda in memory of their oldest son, Billy. Bob and Kathy Boggs, Bill Bryant, Opal Balduf, Bud Burchett,Lora Kitchen Scott, Chuck Randall, Donna Randall,Teresa and Randy Woods and many others that I can't think of now helped to build and worked at the center in order to help our community. All the events that ever happened there were because of volunteers. If you want to talk about someone, say something nice. These people have done more for this county than anyone will ever know.
Ray

Paintsville, KY

#32 Jan 22, 2011
Who in the community would grade peoples driveways
without even asking for gas money? Bill Cassady
na

United States

#34 Jan 29, 2011
who r u wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you kiss cassady butt. would you have worked for them? no anyone that worked for them wouldn't take up for them!
I worked for them and know him. he is a great person and I hope God continues to bless his family!
Ngp

United States

#35 Feb 6, 2011
I worked for them as well and never in a million years would ever think of them in a bad way they pit up with my brother and even took him under their wing trying to keep him in a job and they always helped my mom out alot!! Myself as well so you can gossip all you want but those of us that really know them will stand up for them so just go find someone else to talk smack about.
fools

Wittensville, KY

#36 Feb 7, 2011
brian is a no good for nothing lyer..he sins like the devil then goes to church a cries like a baby..give me a break!! get your heads screwed on right people, he's a sneak!
Miss behavin

Elkview, WV

#37 Dec 26, 2011
..?
Miss behavin

Elkview, WV

#38 Dec 26, 2011
I know Brian is a real good driver.
dont bother

Wittensville, KY

#39 Jan 1, 2012
brian has always been a snake in the grass and always will be, got everybody fooled. hope all the people he goes to church with really knows him. if they don't they are in for a big surprise..cry brian, cry!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey CPS and Judge (Oct '11) 8 hr Justice 13
top 10 best fighters in lc (Feb '09) 19 hr BigMan 216
Town Dope Dealer Thu Hoedown 26
Budget inn, cleaned up? Thu Truth 2
Strange Junk yard on the right when you get on 645 Thu Chop shop 2
nick whitt (Feb '09) Apr 26 think 12
More for you Apr 26 Rick 1

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance