louisa: future ghetto

louisa: future ghetto

Posted in the Louisa Forum

kevin

Bowie, MD

#1 Dec 7, 2012
A new pawn shop downtown.

All that needs to be done now is turn the Sunoco station into a liquor store.
wth

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
And where is any of this making a damn bit of sense? Loser
kevin

Bowie, MD

#3 Dec 7, 2012
wth wrote:
And where is any of this making a damn bit of sense? Loser
You're clueless.

Keep your country ass in the hollar.
oooooo

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Kevin!!! what's with you dummy? pawn shop.. so what is wrong with that dumb ass..to me I think it's a start in this flea bitten town..and you know Keven it would be nice if this county would go wet..then this little dried up town would come alive again.Go crawl in a hole where u belong..it's people like u, the Mayor and all the rest of the uneducated people (not all)is why this county has NOTHING IN IT.
catch up will ya

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
kevin wrote:
A new pawn shop downtown.
All that needs to be done now is turn the Sunoco station into a liquor store.
That pawn shop has been in business for years in Louisa, it is not a new pawn shop, they are just moving.
Mad as hell

Hurricane, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2012
oooooo wrote:
Hey Kevin!!! what's with you dummy? pawn shop.. so what is wrong with that dumb ass..to me I think it's a start in this flea bitten town..and you know Keven it would be nice if this county would go wet..then this little dried up town would come alive again.Go crawl in a hole where u belong..it's people like u, the Mayor and all the rest of the uneducated people (not all)is why this county has NOTHING IN IT.
glad to see other people are figuring out Kevin is a rotatable freakin a hole!!!
Just me

Louisa, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
You people are stupid I'm with you Kevin
cop

Salyersville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
its not a new one jusy one moving check it out dippy
wth

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
You're with Kevin because you are Kevin. Effin troll. That's all you do is troll every post with your dribble. I don't usually respond but I read them and your name always appears with a put down of some kind.
At Least

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Good to see that something else is comming in there. Sorry the pizza place didn't make it but there are so many in town and one more was one to many. Maybe this will do okay.
Name

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
cop wrote:
its not a new one jusy one moving check it out dippy
Punctuation and spelling goes a long way. Although I wouldn't expect anything less from a cop around these parts. Really dippy? Peoples ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
jim-bo

Weston, WV

#12 Dec 10, 2012
did anyone hear about jeff perry getting a huge insurance settlement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisa PD 45 min citizen 11
Anyone know the Maynard's? (May '10) 4 hr Exmaynard 32
Ip address 7 hr Haha no 10
Dr Edens 8 hr South Point Guy 7
what do you think of brandon pack? (Mar '14) 8 hr Sasha 35
louisa's notorious pillheads/ unemployed junkies 11 hr keepittoypurself 20
Ed Dickson Fri Haha 4
More from around the web

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE