Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81678 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

trusted

New Haven, KY

#67325 Aug 17, 2012
Blessed day to all you dear ones. Gotta run , have a great one.(*_*)

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#67327 Aug 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
AHHH Morning... when all the aggravators are finally off somewhere sleeping.
Na were not sleeping
MAYOR

Printer, KY

#67328 Aug 17, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
And still they fall
Ancient Wolf

Irvine, KY

#67329 Aug 17, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Na were not sleeping
So, you count yourself as an aggravator? I did not think you had been around long enough to get that designation. Interesting that the news article at the top of this thread said that most domestic terrorists are women.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67333 Aug 17, 2012
Late post this morning, decided to get in some extra walking time. I'm up to an hour now of fast paced walking thru mixed terrain now. Interesting that my walk thru some of the forest ajoining the lake a big bag of trash had been pulled from one of the pic nic area cans and drug some fifty feet thru the woods leaving trash scattered all the way. So it appears a bear is still about the area. I hope the dept of F&W doesn't come out with guns blazing to kill another hapless bear. Especially when there are so many trolls they could target.

Ok, so have a great Friday,,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf
#67334 Aug 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that with AfakeBeliever around.
My are you ever a broken record. She has not been on here all week and you still can't quit talking about her.
its all about numbers

Bowling Green, KY

#67337 Aug 17, 2012
almost 60,000 comments in this thread. is that a record?
Ancient Wolf

Irvine, KY

#67338 Aug 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she has Scruff. You must have missed her rants or not recognized her beacause there was no copy & paste crap. Maybe she is on "vacation" again to stay this time.
No, actually she went back to work after retiring and does not have nearly as much free time as before. I think you are right though, I do recall seeing her online about 3 days ago.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67339 Aug 17, 2012
Now anyone can be nice, and smell good doing it!

www.fartwithoutfear.com
Concerned and confused
#67343 Aug 17, 2012
I cant make any sense of all this has there been an "official explanation" to this occurance yet? I mean all those birds and fish just dying unexplainably is just weird. Im no scientist but I can tell you there is something going on that we dont know about.
norden

United States

#67344 Aug 17, 2012
78 shot those birds ...sorry

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67345 Aug 17, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
Now anyone can be nice, and smell good doing it!
www.fartwithoutfear.com
1 person out of 4 million didn't like the cookbook.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#67348 Aug 17, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>1 person out of 4 million didn't like the cookbook.
1 person out of 4 million don't like me.
HMmm

Evansville, IN

#67352 Aug 17, 2012
scary
Nimble Rue

Lexington, KY

#67353 Aug 17, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nimble they will never stop. The way it will work is they will harass til no one posts any more and the thread is dropped. The thread still has potential to be more enjoyable again. If not, there are at least four people they will NEVER leave alone. I've seen them in action for over three years now. Obsessive compulsive to say the least.
try not responding to these trolls at all and see what happens. Yes they will probably continue to stalk and sling their juvenile insults but just ignore them completely, that's really the best and only way to deal with them. Respond only to the decent posters and simply allow these trolls to exercise their right to make jackasses of themselves and maybe just commend them for their persistence in exercising and defending their right to make jackasses of themselves.
Imposter

London, KY

#67358 Aug 17, 2012
HE AFTER A RUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you for your persistence in exercising your right to make a jackass out of yourself. Never allow anyone to take this right away from you.
The definition of irony: Advising someone not to respond, and then responding to the person you just advised someone not to respond to. You must be some kind of fracking genius pal.
BWAAAAAhahahaha
More Spit

Lexington, KY

#67359 Aug 17, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Only responding to decent posters would count you out. Calling people jackasses like that. You're nothing but a presumptuous, condescending turd.
LMMFAO
yes I can confidently presume that I can be condescending to turds like you and una.
More Spit

Lexington, KY

#67360 Aug 17, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>TUF never says a word to you, stupid. He doesn't even consider you worthy of a comment, turd.
Is that why you stay so pissed?
Bwaaahahahaha
I'm not pissed, I was merely commending una for exercising his right to be a jackass, and I commend you also.
More Spit

Lexington, KY

#67363 Aug 17, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>The definition of irony: Advising someone not to respond, and then responding to the person you just advised someone not to respond to. You must be some kind of fracking genius pal.
BWAAAAAhahahaha
that was my advice to blue because I think he needs a break. I will be taking over the una bashing for him, and you are also on my list for bashing since you are an una groupie.
More Spit

Lexington, KY

#67365 Aug 17, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I concur with your condescending presumption that people have the right to be whatever they wish.....Fancy pants and I would pronounce that Faaancy Paaants to such a high falutin dummy such as yourself there, jeevsy old chap.
But I digress, I do concur with your presumption....People should have that right if they wish.
Just as you have a right to be stupid, dummy. Bwaaaahahahaha
Imposter fst, mn, bmf.
I see you are well versed in making a jackass out of yourself. Bravo! Please continue, you are quite entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lawrence county fair 5 hr Lt Dan 2
Shane Hackney 8 hr Personal 14
lynn houston castle 18 hr jen 3
Is a daycare going in on the corner where shave... Fri Susan 3
Yatesville lake Fri CRAPPY 7
Milano's Fri anon 3
Hot girl at yatesville bait shop Thu Blu 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance