Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81702 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

huh

Nicholasville, KY

#59754 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Off to pay homage to the elliptical god for 45 minutes. Buns of steal and all that. Later~
So the machine is a thief? Who's buns of steel are you stealing?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59755 Jun 30, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>So the machine is a thief? Who's buns of steel are you stealing?
typo - you got me. I'd like to steal Linda Carter (played wonder Woman). She had nice buns of steel
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59756 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps bugging me to play Fartopoly-- but that game always last like 3 hours. He always buys hotels on Sphincter Ave and Flatulence St. and wipes me out! After I tuck him in for the night, adults will be playing, lime jello slip and side.
Oh hell yeah...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#59757 Jun 30, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So the machine is a thief? Who's buns of steel are you stealing?
A lot of folks would like to steal Nanny's arse. I will fart and thump boogers on you if you even try. I am the spelling police here anyway. It's ok if my friends make some typo's, they don't get a ticket.
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#59758 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of folks would like to steal Nanny's arse. I will fart and thump boogers on you if you even try. I am the spelling police here anyway. It's ok if my friends make some typo's, they don't get a ticket.
I would again like to 'congradulate' you on being the top jackass on this forum. It is a 'privilidge' to read your gems of wisdom and that is no 'exaduration.'

“Bite Me ”

Since: Apr 12

St. Charles, Ky.

#59759 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a typo on 707... but since you were correcting that IDIOT, you deserve to make one and get by with it!

I wasn't gonna mention it till I found out you were the SPELLING POLICE!
percy

Somerset, KY

#59760 Jun 30, 2012
happy fireworks night everybody.
Scarecrow

United States

#59761 Jun 30, 2012
Reptoid aliens are killing all the birds. When they cross in to our dimension it sometimes kills small creatures. Google them
Scarecrow

United States

#59762 Jun 30, 2012
Reptoids
percy

Somerset, KY

#59763 Jun 30, 2012
Have u sniffed to many smoke bombs tonight or what? lol
Scarecrow

United States

#59764 Jun 30, 2012
Rreptoids
Scarecrow

United States

#59765 Jun 30, 2012
Re-re-rrtrrreptoidicals!!!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59766 Jun 30, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
Rreptoids
Wow. And I thought there were a few kooks on this thread before tonight.
percy

Somerset, KY

#59768 Jun 30, 2012
Whatever u say scarecrow. Your opinion is just as important as anyone else's. SO be it that u think it's cause of aliens. Alllrighty then...
4Theresa

Lincoln, NE

#59769 Jun 30, 2012
Sometimes birds do die in large groups from natural causes. But considering the number you mention, it would be smart to have a necropsy performed on one or preferably about 5-10 of the deceased.

Specifically, try to determine whether the birds were exposed to any toxins or avian diseases.

Several years ago, the United States military at some bases reportedly poisoned a number of red-winged blackbirds as "pests" because the flocks were present in the surrounding community in large numbers. Hopefully, that type of stupid had ended.
Crapped out

United States

#59770 Jun 30, 2012
All I care about are my dam biscuits so where the frock are they huh! Witch one of shoe has them!!!
Scarecrow

United States

#59771 Jun 30, 2012
Reptoid biscuit snatchers!
percy

Somerset, KY

#59772 Jun 30, 2012
slacidiotperrrtrr-er-eR

4Theresa

Lincoln, NE

#59773 Jun 30, 2012
The local health department would be a good agency to contact about having bird necropsies performed by a veterinary pathologist.

Many health departments will perform that type of assessment-- or have one performed-- free of charge because of the potential public health hazards which might be associated with mass bird deaths.
bend me over and listen

Louisville, KY

#59774 Jun 30, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. And I thought there were a few kooks on this thread before tonight.
people from louisa might judge best, but those from lj have the best tongue.
http://www.alistladies.com/theGirl.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawrence County Election 6 hr Jessica 5
Looking for James Moore 7 hr Just sayin 3
Who will be the next sheriff? 7 hr Then you know 117
Hackney's 8 hr Seriously 8
Young Men READ !! 9 hr Revere 1
Young FH (Aug '15) 19 hr Big Bertha 8
Cps Sun Your a fool 6

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance