concerned

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Another hidden secret in Obamacare "RFID Chip Implants".
And now we come to it. On sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare Bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I'm sure you've heard alot of them by now. I dont want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel. This law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment." It is now the law of the land that by March 23 rd, 2012 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.
Untrue

Detroit, MI

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Go to snopes.com and check this out.. I'm not for Obama but this isn't true.. http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
Someone

Louisa, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
It is true, didn't you watch it when Obama was talking about it? I just couldnt believe it
Iggy

Bowie, MD

#4 Nov 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
And now we come to it. On sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare Bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill and I'm sure you've heard alot of them by now. I dont want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel. This law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment." It is now the law of the land that by March 23 rd, 2012 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.
Well here it is November 2012 and I don't have a chip... hmm
real truth

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
What a bunch of sore losers the election is over.

What a bunch of horse apples you are spreading here.

Do you even know what RFID chips do? None of what you describe, even if such a rumor was true those chips can't do what you say.
LC Parent

Man, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
You have to be the most uneducated and gullible MORON in the world. Good grief. Just when I thought people couldn't be more ignorant, I had to read this.
concerned

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2012
LC Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most uneducated and gullible MORON in the world. Good grief. Just when I thought people couldn't be more ignorant, I had to read this.
bible said they would be scoffers....this just proves it.
Amazed

Logan, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2012
I am truly amazed that anyone with common sense could believe this RFID chip story. The RFID chip has been around since 1945 and used in aircraft and other equipment. The closest you will ever get to having a RFID chip on is if you try shoplifting from Wal-Mart...
Just me

Louisa, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
The bible talks about the mark, you don't know when this chip could be the start of it you can call them stupid all you want. So you don't believe in the bible? Everything is pointing to the end of times the starter is the chip. And yea I watched when HE HIMSELF was talking about it. So why call us stupid when we are just going by what he said? And all because it's not happen yet don't mean it won't it could happen next month for all you know
LC Parent

Man, WV

#10 Nov 18, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> bible said they would be scoffers....this just proves it.
It is called common sense. But, you know what, keep believing what you want to believe. Build your bunker, prepare for Doomsday and the coming of the anti-Christ, and I'll sit here and go to work and live my normal life. You know what? Come to think of it, the last time I saw a picture of President Obama I noticed a "666" tat on him. Could this be true?
concerned

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Iggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here it is November 2012 and I don't have a chip... hmm
they have 36 mths from when it was enacted.
over stupid people

Cynthiana, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>they have 36 mths from when it was enacted.
"Trying to have a conversation with you would be like arguing with a dining room table"
Amazed

Logan, WV

#13 Nov 18, 2012
over stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trying to have a conversation with you would be like arguing with a dining room table"
A dining room table would be easier to convince. it has more intelligence.
concerned

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
there will be scoffers and disbelievers, the bible is not wrong, God said it I believe it, That settles it. You can't argue with heathens, just pray for them.
Gross

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2012
I believe in what the bible says. I don't believe that is what Obama meant. I guess you think the KCHIP program is doing the same thing??
DO THIS

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Quit worrying about the end times and just be ready when your time comes, thats really all you can do. Live a CHRISTIAN life, don't live to decieve others in to thinking you are a christian, but live a christian life, don't lie, Gods hates a liar, don't be a whore monger or whore, stay away from the very apperance of evil and for God sake and other good people, if you are going to be a counterfit stay away from the churches until you decide to live what you profess, there are some that will not enter in and will stand in the door way hindering those that would, don't be one of those people that others won't go to the church on account of the likes of you and what you are. Some very obvious lies: Drawing disability/ssi/ workers comp. and supposedly not able to work but seen doing everything healthy men/women do and walking miles up and down mountians hunting, working for cash only but still working anywhere you can. Failing to report what you call love oferings given for preaching or taken up as a donation to help you, to fail to report that on your taxes is a lie because it asks that very question "did you recieve any money from any other source during the year?" If you did and said NO you lied if you got love offerings. There are to many to even number right in this county going to every church around us doing that very thing and worse, sinners know them and christians know them and most of all GOD knows all about them. They lie about good people so they themselves look better and those that believe the lies are just like them, but take comfort we still have some true christians around us and they probably aren't on the church seats every week because they can't stand what they are having to look at and the big deception.
concerned

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Gross wrote:
I believe in what the bible says. I don't believe that is what Obama meant. I guess you think the KCHIP program is doing the same thing??
kchip isnt being implanted into ones skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Richardson 1 hr Meadowbrook 2
thanks to charles l spaulding 2 hr JASON MCCOY LOGAN WV 1
Men that cheat on their wives 2 hr Idk just my opinion 24
wet 3 hr McDermott 14
Wet Dry Vote....Should Louisa/Lawrence Co go wet? (Nov '10) 3 hr McDermott 125
Ms Dilow 6 hr Bill 2
dees 12 hr Fabio 2
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web