Who wants to jam ?
Bluesdawg

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Ill be moving to the Louisa area next month. Looking for folks who would like to play music and sing once a week or so.
Mr B

Salyersville, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Bluesdawg wrote:
Ill be moving to the Louisa area next month. Looking for folks who would like to play music and sing once a week or so.
What instrument do you play?
What kind of music?
I just started a rock/country band 2 people in it so far.We are looking for some more members.
Bluesdawg

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Mr B wrote:
<quoted text>
What instrument do you play?
What kind of music?
I just started a rock/country band 2 people in it so far.We are looking for some more members.
Rhythm/lead guitar,some banjo, some mandolin, and harmonica and vocals.I enjoy music of all types.
Mr B

Salyersville, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Bluesdawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhythm/lead guitar,some banjo, some mandolin, and harmonica and vocals. i enjoy music of all types.
Sounds like you'd be a perfect fit for our lil' group. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]
Jam

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I like blackberry jam personally... Mmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon pack 36 min Aleasha 1
1991 Bulldogs perfect season 5 hr Paul 3
Elaine Howard 8 hr Kathy75 3
looking for good woman 10 hr Got one 24
anyone that wants to put a stop to the drugs in... (Feb '09) 22 hr Little Town 2
nosey two faced worthless bitch (Jun '12) Fri Crackhoe 4
LC Football 2017 Fri The Coach 7

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages