married men visiting the old car wash...

married men visiting the old car wash on tulsa hwy for prostitutes

Posted in the Louisa Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
told u so

Thelma, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
just to let everyone know the nasty skanky hoes are still workin the old car wash on the tulsa hwy where the old motel is behind the old car wash. they are spreading every disease you can possibly think of. single and married men are seen there every day.that is what needs to be stopped.there is a man there hiring the skanks out. you pull up there and they come to your vehicle and ask what you want and then they tell you what to do and where to go.makes you wonder where the proper authorities are or are they in on it to.good question huh?
NASTY

Paintsville, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Do you men even care if you catch something from these nasty skanky women??Just goes to prove Men really dont care what ya look like,and will do any nasty lady!Its sad you guys are goin to these kinda places, how low can ya go right?Pray ya dont catch something and give to your wifes,gfs...others.The men who are goin there are no better than the skanky hoes!! All lowlifes!
realistic person

Macon, GA

#3 Jan 20, 2010
Have you thought that maybe a lot of these men go see women of the life because people like you treat them like they are diseased to start with, a lot of these women act almost as therapists to a lot of men.

It also goes without saying that for some men, if you can't get it at home, they'll go somewhere else and get it.

And another thing, why should the authorities be worried about who has sex with who, there is actual crime in this area you know, just another reason why prostitution, should be legal, that way, no one will have their nose stuck on who is sleeping with who.
told u so

Thelma, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2010
so why spread the diseases you catch off these hoes to everyone else you may sleep with and play them the love song.*oh i love you so much baby, you are so good for me* that's bull sh*t. so you leave her and go right down the road to the skanks and then go spread it a little further. all i can say is women beware of where the men in your life are going and who they are doin unless you want something that will mark you for life.furthermore prostitution is illeagal or did you not know that, dumba$$?
DR love

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2010
a hoe is cheaper then a wife go out see them pay them bye them a house in 10 years now wife take all your pay check and still dont give you any i would trade a pill for head lol
told u so

Thelma, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2010
yah there is a lot of who*emongers like you all over the place.no respect, no outlook on life and don't care what happens to his children in the process.
Really

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
DR Dumbshi* normally I don't respond to topix usually due to the fact I could care less but really trade a pill for head - that fact that your being totally honest and truly a sick individual sickens me. Don't pray on the weak minded and sick - jack off. I'm sure you probably couldn't even get a women without $, right?
you are crazy

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jan 20, 2010
DR love wrote:
a hoe is cheaper then a wife go out see them pay them bye them a house in 10 years now wife take all your pay check and still dont give you any i would trade a pill for head lol
If you treated your wife like you treated these low life`s, you`d be surprised at how much she`d love you. By the way, she probably already knows you`re whoring around and don`t want to catch your diseases.
When you are sleeping with her you are also sleeping woth all the men she`s been with. Nasty!
yuppers

Henderson, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2010
if you bitc h es took it in the backdoor maybe we wouldnt go to the car wash
told u so

Thelma, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2010
yuppers wrote:
i guess you were never taught what dangerous bacterial infections you can get from that have you? your a friggin idiot and you deserve whatever you catch and then some.
Sick

Lowmansville, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2010
yuppers wrote:
Well if your goin to go to place like that then why would we wanna do that and catch something??Hmmmm???
you are crazy

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 21, 2010
yuppers wrote:
If you wanted to play in poop go down to the sewer plant.
told u so

Thelma, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2010
if you didn't have a pen is the size of a pencil you would enjoy sex the right way and where your pen is is suppose to go, in the va jay jay.....
MARRIED AND HAPPY

Anderson, SC

#15 Jan 21, 2010
NOT ALL MEN DO THIS SHIT.SO DON'T PUT ALL OF US IN THE SAME CATAGORY.
GOT BRAINS

South Point, OH

#16 Jan 21, 2010
DR love wrote:
Too bad YOU cant trade a pill for a BRAIN!!! If YOU could YOU WOULD BE A FU*KIN MILLIONAIRE..LOL And how does everyone know about this B.S.? Do y'all go looking for trouble?? Or are you one of those people that dont have a life and drive around LOUISA & FT.GAY IN CIRCLES, JUST HOPING YOU CAN STICK YOUR HEAD IN SOMEONES ASS AND SPREAD RUMORS?? I THINK SO...
told u so

Thelma, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
sounds like GOT BRAINS might be a little bit pi$$ed that someone might have tipped the wife off.
its been there hideing

Coal Center, PA

#18 Jan 22, 2010
GOT BRAINS wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad YOU cant trade a pill for a BRAIN!!! If YOU could YOU WOULD BE A FU*KIN MILLIONAIRE..LOL And how does everyone know about this B.S.? Do y'all go looking for trouble?? Or are you one of those people that dont have a life and drive around LOUISA & FT.GAY IN CIRCLES, JUST HOPING YOU CAN STICK YOUR HEAD IN SOMEONES ASS AND SPREAD RUMORS?? I THINK SO...
dont have to look for it when in right there and we all have a say in this kind of sh*t it brings in more dope and more trouble for the town like fortgay dont hvae more trouble then they can handle tg i dont live around that shit hole no more its turn in to nothing but neddle junkys and wh*rs if the good people are smart they get out of that town along with louisa the thing is this should have never started but it did they let it get out of hand and now the people pays for it .
told u so

Thelma, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2010
soooo, got brains have you been across the bridge lately?????
Why Not

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2010
Why not use your cell phone and take a few snapshots, post on here with caption "MEATS at old car wash" better yet "Friends MEAT and greet at old car wash". Bet your life you start snapping pictures or let them think you are when you pass, just stop step out of the car act like you are snapping pictures and watch the meeting place change real quick. Better yet how funy if they began to get flat tires pulling in there, guess they wouldn't want to set there and change a tire huh?. There is more ways than one to skin a cat.
Elmer Fudd

United States

#21 Jan 31, 2010
huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha poth, ada Layne's mommy 1 hr Missinu 1
angi dudley (Jan '12) 8 hr rocky gass 5
kirby boggs and his ladies 10 hr just wondering 1
Pole Homeschool? (Aug '15) 20 hr Sunshine 10
Who will be the next sheriff? Mon Got to be joking 18
Amber Qualls Mon Curious 12
I support andy brown Mon Kroger 16

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance