Ribe

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Does anyone know if David Woods is still in the Fallsburg area.
Ribe

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Does anyone know if David Woods is still in the area. He should be in his late 50's
xxx

Louisa, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2010
He still lives in Fallsburg and he should be exactly 58! His birthday is in February I think, and he's still georgeous.
i know too well

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2010
he lives in fort gay
i know too well

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#5 Apr 23, 2010
birthday 3/12/51
Ribe

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 23, 2010
i know too well wrote:
birthday 3/12/51
Is he still single? He has always been a nice looking man. Do you know if he is living at his sisters. I would love to contact him.
just saying

Salyersville, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2010
Ribe wrote:
<quoted text>Is he still single? He has always been a nice looking man. Do you know if he is living at his sisters. I would love to contact him.
if you are smart you will stay clear of him.
Ribe

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 23, 2010
I'm sure you are right. Thanks so much
xxx

Louisa, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2010
i know too well wrote:
birthday 3/12/51
You're right about March 12th but I thought the year was 1952. Why did you tell RIBE to steer clear of him? Why in the world is he living with his sister, he worked so hard on his house?
Ribe

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 29, 2010
I really did'nt mean to start anything about Dave Woods. I'm not really that interested. Thanks for the information. I just wanted to wish him well. He was always nice to me and my daughter. He's a really good person down deep. You can only be burnt by someone if you let yourself. I did'nt. It kind of sounds like maybe there's some bad blood between you. Sorry if I started anything, not my intent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Cesars Pizza 1 hr Agree with OP 3
Heather Dawn Charles 16 hr Concerned friend 1
Lousia medical clinic front desk worker 20 hr Resident 6
Burgers & Ice Cream At The Bank On Friday.... Thu Chloe 4
pinson or boggs Wed Robert 19
John Allen (Jul '15) Jul 19 big daddy here 9
Flip has Passed Jul 17 Flip Flop 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance