Creative energy, green ideas flow at ...

Creative energy, green ideas flow at entrepreneurial center | T...

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Creative energy, green ideas flow at entrepreneurial center | T.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Dublin Entrepreneurial Center, a high-tech incubator space for start-up companies, has a floor for green technologies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

tipusnr

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Good on you. I really like the bike trail idea though I will have to wait and see how effective it is as most bike trails are tree lined. Maybe the collectors are remote to the lights - who knows.

I'll be keeping an eye out for innovations that directly help the homeowner instead of the "gimmicks" out there that require immense collectors to power relatively modest lighting.
Breeze

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Future generations will need every source of these new green ideas just to have the basic comforts of life. Rivers are a great potential energy source that could supply an abundance of power 24/7 every day. New ways of creating electricity without damming should be explored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman pleads guilty to charge related to shooting Dec 6 Bryan davis 1
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Sep '17 Bryan davis 2
Looking for answers @113church alley Aug '17 Bryan davis 1
its all about who knows what (Apr '16) Aug '17 Bryan davis 3
News Benjamin J. Westfall (Mar '06) May '17 Nicole 9
News Sophomore quits after football hazing (Sep '07) May '17 Jaresmom 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16

Loudonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loudonville Mortgages