'Girls Gone Wild' visits Ohio bar

Full story: ZanesvilleTimesRecorder.com

ONTARIO -- There was no shortage of camera phones, video recorders and digital cameras Wednesday night at the Whiskey Ranch bar.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jen

Sun Prairie, WI

#21 Aug 14, 2007
Is the Whiskey Ranch in Mansfield still open. My sister drove by the other day and said the sign was gone. Just wondering cuz I would like to go there again if it is still open.
Mel

Louisville, OH

#22 Aug 19, 2007
I was in Ontario last week and it looks like it is closed. Just looks like an abandoned Chi-Chi's once again.........
vancer

Elizabeth, NJ

#23 Aug 29, 2007
sickened wrote:
go buy the video dumbasses they were prolly all underage anyways
why would we go buy the video when they were right here!!! maybe you should go buy my spelling video only 19.95 HAH!!! LOSER!!!! GET REAL!!!!!!!
Sp to the B

San Clemente, CA

#24 Sep 9, 2007
Ha Ha! Guess what happens when you grow up in a overly consevative midwestern town... voilaaa!
Unknown

Youngstown, OH

#25 Mar 9, 2008
The Whiskey Ranch closed a few weeks after the shooting of girls gone wild due to all the people in Mansfield and Ontario throwing fits over girls doing stuff they want to do to be in a movie no matter how degrading it may be
austin

Athens, OH

#26 Apr 8, 2008
Marilyn wrote:
What a shame for the city of Mansfield!
wat^

“You know Harumph loves you”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#27 Sep 14, 2008
Tramps running showin boobs for shirts? They could at least get dollar bills
double d

Fairfield, OH

#28 Sep 29, 2010
what is the same guys have there shirts off why cant woman do the same thing. all i'am saying is party rock on get down .the people that bitch about this are the ones that live a shilter live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Anonymous of Indy 30,538
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
Butler flood Jun '14 up all night 1
Arthur R. Wagoner, 90, Perrysville Apr '14 Danny Frances Hager 1
•••
•••
•••

Loudonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Loudonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE