Mansfield-area Company Recycles Golf ...

Mansfield-area Company Recycles Golf Balls | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Mansfield-area Company Recycles Golf Balls | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

It could take hundreds of years for a golf ball to degrade in our landfills. One Ohio company has gone the extra step to keep golf balls out of the landfills and on your local course.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Since: Nov 09

Western Ohio

#2 Jun 7, 2010
I just ordered 6 dozen balls. Their Eco balls (to be used on the golf course) are $9.00 a dozen plus SH. They ship Fed Ex, UPS. Very friendly staff answering the phones.
revtmm

AOL

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Do they make you play any better? Nothing will.
That is why I took up flying.
Bullseye

Zanesville, OH

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Poor Golf...

That HAS to hurt
big dog hound

Telford, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
old golfers never die they just loose there balls
Rogio

Marysville, OH

#7 Jun 8, 2010
There is no way that a recycled Titelist ProV1 will play as good as a new one. That was an absurd comment to make in the interview. At $9 a dozen, you get what you pay for.

Since: Dec 09

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Rogio wrote:
There is no way that a recycled Titelist ProV1 will play as good as a new one. That was an absurd comment to make in the interview. At $9 a dozen, you get what you pay for.
I have to agree with you. I've been averaging about 115-120 with my collection of used, former range balls. I went out and bought a sleeve of Titleist ProVI's, and am proud to say, I'm shooting a solid 113 now! Recycled balls can suck it!

Since: Nov 09

Western Ohio

#9 Jun 8, 2010
I guess we'll see. The hubby shoting a 94. I'll keep you updated. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camping Jul '16 TreeHuggingMom 2
its all about who knows what Jun '16 Mister Blister 2
News Danville police officer found dead, suspect in ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 politico insider 3
News Sheriff: Ohio police officer found dead; suspec... (Jan '16) Jan '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Lunsford pleads guilty to one charge, two charg... (Jan '16) Jan '16 enon 1
Rentals (Aug '15) Aug '15 Lily89 1
camper (May '15) May '15 who cares 1

Loudonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loudonville Mortgages