SLA shuts down Albany bar

SLA shuts down Albany bar

There are 4 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jan 30, 2010, titled SLA shuts down Albany bar. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The New York State Liquor Authority suspended the liquor license of "The Garage," after it accused the owner of selling alcohol to a number of minors and packing the club over capacity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

too fat to fish

Albany, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2010
Another noisy, over-crowded albany bar bites the dust? I'll drink to that!
second down

Long Island City, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2010
If it means even one more drunk patron from getting on I-787 at Madison and driving the North on the South Bound side... it'a a good thing
jim

Albany, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2010
another collage bar bites the dust. The address should be banned from getting a liquor license.
rushme

Garfield, NJ

#4 Feb 1, 2010
seventies-present it can`t be tolerated, pool hall-fuseball-pinball-arcade. venue thats been caught must change if it stays open. serving non-alcoholic liquids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clifton Park medical building up for final appr... 4 hr Robert E 1
Exalgo (Jul '10) 12 hr upt101 145
News Hawaii Raises Smoking Age to 21 - Could New Yor... Mon Dan 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Jul 3 Truth 33
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust Jul 2 Mike R 24
News Photos: BurgerFi job fair Jul 1 BohdanUke1 1
More from around the web

Loudonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Loudonville Mortgages