Do you know who hires illegals in Lou...

Do you know who hires illegals in Loudon?

Posted in the Loudon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wiredforbattle

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Im compiling a list.

If youre sick of this illegals crap, then post who you know of thats hiring them.
Concerned Taxpayer

New Albany, IN

#2 Apr 2, 2009
The epidemic of illegal imigrants invading Loudon is getting out of control. Tax payers are funding the imigrants without having a choice where their hard earned money goes. Our school system is giving free lunches to illegals while the children who get the free lunches wear better clothes and shoes than our Loudon children. The fact we have so many here is just an example that our city/County politicians and legal system is weak. We except them, they stay and not only that, more come. I'm all for helping people who need help with a giving heart. Even that does not replace what's right and what's wrong. Our country is in the worst economic crises it's seen in our lifetime while over 2m illegal imigrants take our jobs away. I call out to the Loudon people to come together for A RESONABLE SOLUTION to our problem. IF YOUR AN AMERICAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY, IF NOT GO HOME.
Sighing Heavily

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2009
I agree that if you want to work & live in the U.S.A. then you should do it legally. What I don't agree with is the whinning & claims that immigrants are taking our jobs.. people, PUHLEEZ!! They are here doing hard labor for bare-scale pay that the vast majority of our lazy, spoiled citizens with a grandeur sense of entitlement feel is somehow beneath them & wouldn't even roll out of bed for!
Concerned Taxpayer

New Albany, IN

#4 Apr 6, 2009
You must be a politician. Also that bare scale pay your talking about is without tax. So at the end of the day it's not so bare.
Sighing Heavily

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
Concerned Taxpayer wrote:
You must be a politician. Also that bare scale pay your talking about is without tax. So at the end of the day it's not so bare.
No. Just tired of haters and the pretentious self-righteousness. The tax thing is really lame too by the way. I suggest that you do your homework and check your facts before posting your tired old drivel.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2009
Sighing Heavily wrote:
They are here doing hard labor for bare-scale pay that the vast majority of our lazy, spoiled citizens with a grandeur sense of entitlement feel is somehow beneath them & wouldn't even roll out of bed for!
Will our citizens not do that work, or just not do it for that pay?
It seems to me that they are dragging wages down.
Sighing Heavily

Dillon, SC

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Both of those reasons. It is not the immigrants dragging our wages down. It's our own citizens. We have no one to blame but ourselves. We've no right to get all up in the air because others seize opportunity that we turn our noses up at. However, that is not to condone nor does it lend excuse for the hiring of illegals.
Mortimer Snerd

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2009
Illegals disgust me, but the people that hire them are the real dirtbags. Since local government isn't prosecuting these employers, they are equally disgusting dirtbags.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2009
Mortimer Snerd wrote:
Illegals disgust me, but the people that hire them are the real dirtbags. Since local government isn't prosecuting these employers, they are equally disgusting dirtbags.
Enforcing & prosecuting federal laws requires federal agencies and U.S. attorneys.
If they won't do it, local governments cannot do much - if they can do anything.
Mortimer Snerd

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2009
I, for one, will boycott any business I know that hires illegals. I will also inform that business of my boycott. Stand up people. Post the names of these businesses.
mcss

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 May 2, 2009
Sighing heavily, I watched the local hardware hire an illegal and then gave the gal a bonus. Some of the American workers didn't. I think that having to pay no federal taxes was probably a bonus to the employer as well. Look no further than the Hispanic restaurants. To the Latino church pastor, some of the "only here to work folks" got here illegally, but some were brought here to work for people who didn't let them leave the premises. I think that is called slavery. I wonder how that gets justified. Then you have the families that get to bury a daughter because an illegal murdered her. But that's o.k., isn't it because they are only here to do jobs that some of us don't want to do. I assure you that I don't want to be a brain surgeon any more than you do. It doesn't make me lazy, what we have is a country that some of my family members laid it on the line for, so that I can have freedom. Freedom to make choices on HOW I want to earn a living. They are illegal. Plain and simple.
Sighing Heavily

United States

#12 May 2, 2009
mcss, despite the appearance of civility.. please do not misconstrue and malign my words as an attempt to justify your opinion.
Sighing Heavily

United States

#13 May 2, 2009
Mortimer Snerd wrote:
I, for one, will boycott any business I know that hires illegals. I will also inform that business of my boycott. Stand up people. Post the names of these businesses.
By all means, go for it Mortimer! Take pause however, and be VERY sure that you DO IN FACT KNOW that they ARE INDEED illegals.. and NOT merely think/assume that they are.. and, which is why I feel confident that NO ONE here is naming names.
mcss

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 May 3, 2009
Nothing was misconstrued, despite your attempt at civility Ask the Pinedas where they get their help.
Mortimer Snerd

Shelbyville, TN

#15 May 5, 2009
mcss - which local hardware hired the illegal? I will confront them and let them know that I will no longer shop there.
daniel in Hobbs

Lovington, NM

#16 May 5, 2009
the ones who hire illegal immigrants are the folks who want honest hard working, non whining employees...those who want to earn their way...not have the government provide for them like the lazy youth workforce of today..
Mortimer

Shelbyville, TN

#17 May 6, 2009
daniel in Hobbs - so what you're saying is it's ok to hire illegals as long as they are hard working, non-whiners? With 20 million+ illegals in the US today, don't worry, you'll be working for one of them before long.

Oh, and BTW, the government is providing for them.
King

New Albany, IN

#18 May 12, 2009
daniel in Hobbs wrote:
the ones who hire illegal immigrants are the folks who want honest hard working, non whining employees...those who want to earn their way...not have the government provide for them like the lazy youth workforce of today..
" Only reason their not whining is "No Speaking English".

Since: May 09

Columbia, TN

#19 May 27, 2009
I saw two hispanic males putting up a block wall in downtown Loudon Wednesday. IT was the spot that the city Christmas tree stood. Progress in Loudon? Wonder if city offials know if they were legal or not?
Furious

Sevierville, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2009
HT HACKNEY DOES. And they also hire criminals. I am not talking traffic ticket, check fraud. Dui's I am talking Killers and big time drug dealers... If you think I am kidding, check it out. Ht Hackney has a contract with the state to take new released inmates and put them back in the work and in return they get a HUGE tax break... I am all about giving people a second chance.. But not so close to "OUR" home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't get married 2 hr nowife nokids nop... 14
News TBI: Body found alongside Monroe County highway 4 hr cdm 2
First 100 days 18 hr Buck 8
News TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) Fri AIPAC is treason 116
News Husband and wife arrested for dealing drugs at ... (Sep '14) Fri Just Wondering 4
The Charles Manson - Kingston connection Fri stratosphere 1
Sheila White (May '12) Thu Rockwood 33

Loudon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loudon Mortgages