Posted in the Loudon Forum

Lodown

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2013
It appears he was sex texting at work
Who cares

Clinton, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2013
First, let me start off by saying that I know the “Chili’s waitress” as you all are referring to her, personally. I work with her every day, and not at Chili’s. She has not chosen Chili’s as her career path. She is working there part time. She also has a full time job in accounting and goes to school. She is young and single and she takes care of herself. At least she isn’t sitting at home living off the system and commenting on blogs all day. She is a wonderful, kind, and fun loving young lady. Shame on you for criticizing someone you know nothing about. I also know Jason personally. Just to clear up the confusion- he resigned from his job, he was not fired! Maybe he made a mistake, but everyone makes mistakes. Who are you to judge him? Last time I checked the only judge in this world is Jesus. He forgives you no matter how big or small the sin is. The Jason that I know is a wonderful guy, and great father. Instead of sitting on here all day making inaccurate comments about people, why don’t you go find something productive to do with your life.
May god be with you- because believe me, treating people like this is not what he expects from any of us.
Lodown

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Who cares wrote:
First, let me start off by saying that I know the “Chili’s waitress” as you all are referring to her, personally. I work with her every day, and not at Chili’s. She has not chosen Chili’s as her career path. She is working there part time. She also has a full time job in accounting and goes to school. She is young and single and she takes care of herself. At least she isn’t sitting at home living off the system and commenting on blogs all day. She is a wonderful, kind, and fun loving young lady. Shame on you for criticizing someone you know nothing about. I also know Jason personally. Just to clear up the confusion- he resigned from his job, he was not fired! Maybe he made a mistake, but everyone makes mistakes. Who are you to judge him? Last time I checked the only judge in this world is Jesus. He forgives you no matter how big or small the sin is. The Jason that I know is a wonderful guy, and great father. Instead of sitting on here all day making inaccurate comments about people, why don’t you go find something productive to do with your life.
May god be with you- because believe me, treating people like this is not what he expects from any of us.
Give me a break. He is a married man out screwing around with a waitress from chili's and you think that is okay with God. What kind of church do you go to. He was fired for sex texting.
Who cares

Clinton, TN

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe you should get your fact straight! He is not a married man- he is divorced. I wonder if you were looked at through a magnifying glass - what he world would see?
Lodown

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Who cares wrote:
Maybe you should get your fact straight! He is not a married man- he is divorced. I wonder if you were looked at through a magnifying glass - what he world would see?
Good, his wife isn't as dumb as I thought. We know anyone can make a mistake and boy did she scew up marring that turd. She saw the light and moved on. Good for her. I bet Jason's parents are pround of him. heeeee, heeeee, heee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Superintendent 3 min Kia 12
Dennis tries picking up a girl 32 min Oliver Springers 1
gorgeous man I keep seeing!!! Sun Curiously curious 1
Shelby Worley Apr 28 Mr Z 1
Message board in downtown Loudon (Aug '14) Apr 18 Jabroni 10
Kim b Apr 13 Johnny be good 1
Cancer or Karma (Feb '15) Apr 11 Opinion 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loudon Mortgages