6,018 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

chris

Oak Ridge, TN

#7933 Aug 22, 2012
God has told him not to speak on this issue. He has prayed to Jesus (god's son) I think. Or nephew or something. He's telling me to write this now
geez39

Nashville, TN

#7934 Aug 22, 2012
Really? Some guy talks with God? That's awesome! I'm looking for a pro to teach a kid some basics. Any info or referals while you men spank yourselves?? Don't be a deadbeat, help young men learn & Smile.
chris

Oak Ridge, TN

#7935 Aug 22, 2012
geez39 wrote:
Really? Some guy talks with God? That's awesome! I'm looking for a pro to teach a kid some basics. Any info or referals while you men spank yourselves?? Don't be a deadbeat, help young men learn & Smile.
how Christian like calling me a dead beat
yep

Harriman, TN

#7937 Aug 23, 2012
for sure
The Biker

Nashville, TN

#7939 Aug 23, 2012
Hey JustMe did you notice where good ole ThomasA's address is? Hell he's probably scared of crickets!
Really

Nashville, TN

#7940 Aug 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>wow i see your tiny ant brain cant think of a comeback. i bet your dumbass didnt read the whole thing
If you are referring to your post (# 7930) than you are the dumbass. Your post only contained one word. If you want to play you will need much more than one word. Pebble head!
howard

Dayton, TN

#7942 Aug 23, 2012
vote yes

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7943 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the homo in nashville?it's a wonder you have time to comment on here as much hot dogs as you suck
Really cute, a couple of guys calling each other queer.

But the truth is, neither of you know anything about the other person.

Why don't you two just shut up, try to get a life, and let the adults talk!

“Houston, TX”

Location hidden

#7945 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>self righteous,what an approperate name for you. just continue to "think" you are better than everyone else. go be the "litttle church of christ" im better than you prick and leave the insults to the sinners and non church of christ people. if your self righteous ass doesn't like what we say,dont read it.
Go sit in the corner and shut your flap!

If I want any crap from you, I will squeeze your zit infested face!

Go back to your foreplay with your mother, you inbred maggot!

“Houston, TX”

Location hidden

#7946 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>self righteous,what an approperate name for you. just continue to "think" you are better than everyone else. go be the "litttle church of christ" im better than you prick and leave the insults to the sinners and non church of christ people. if your self righteous ass doesn't like what we say,dont read it.
Oh, and you educated fool, don't use words you can't spell!

It's not approperate! It's APPROPRIATE!

THERE'S ONLY TWO "Ts" IN LITTLE!

AND IT'S NOT DONT, IT'S DON'T!

Why don't you wait till the meth wears off before you play on the computer?

“Houston, TX”

Location hidden

#7949 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>yes two t's in little,which is what your boyfriend says about your cock.he said you were a centimeter away from a vagina.its sad your mom has a bigger cock than you.that explains your need to fell smarter than others prick
Hey stupid, everyone feels smarter than you.

You are living proof that stupid people can breed.

Just think, after literally thousands of generations, you are the best your family can put forth.

No doubt, the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

Only a loser like you would sit at a computer and fabricate lies.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

#7951 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,this coming from the gay guy who's momma got an appology letter from the condom factory.i would shove my foot up your ass but you would enjoy it. the only vagina you will ever see is the one you fell out of. you are the one load your slut mom should have swallowed.im the loser and yet here you are,wow keep trying maybe you will think of a good insult. your mom sure did when you were born. did you ever find your punk ass hobo daddy? heard he was taken it in the ass by bubba.like father like son
Think about this. A leopard doesn't change their spots. Someone's blue ID is gone, now this one shows up. Think about it.
chillax

Bloomington, IL

#7953 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>yes i wondered about that very thing. the camden crossdresser changing her name.
Same syntax and nastiness.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7954 Aug 24, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>no dumbass i was referring to the one above it.if your head was out of your ass you would've seen it prick
No really....which post. The only one above it is my rebuttal to you disliking a favorite American food item. A hot dog. I guess your boyfriend compares you little dick to a food item...Probably more like a Vienna Sausage. Please put it back in your pants you are really embarrassing yourself. Quick stand on your head your pebble needs to be adjusted.
Really

Nashville, TN

#7955 Aug 24, 2012
Self Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
Really cute, a couple of guys calling each other queer.
But the truth is, neither of you know anything about the other person.
Why don't you two just shut up, try to get a life, and let the adults talk!
You need to mind you own business. Self Righteous.....Sounds like nothing but a big pile of Self-centeredness. In plain english that means pile of doo doo. Just thought I would help your egotistical mind comprehend. If you decide to pull that pacifier out of your ass let us know.

Your from Texas. I watched an interview with Jerry Springer last night. He was asked where he found those crazy people for his show. He said Texas. That's where all the crazies live. Thanks for proving it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7959 Aug 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>agreeing with nasty sassy shows your ignorant or desprate fo a nasty piece of fish
WRONG! I'm happily married 15+ years. Being totally disgusted with the current choice of president elects has nothing to do with me wanting sex. The HELL with blowbama and Romney.
huntin

Johnson City, TN

#7960 Aug 27, 2012
I enjoy hunting those deer lol
Old Blue

Kodak, TN

#7961 Aug 29, 2012
Yes
pop pop

Sarasota, FL

#7962 Aug 29, 2012
Obama wants your guns to give
To the inner city folks. The world has been ruined. I'm worried America's values have been destroyed by one man. Also by all the ones that voted for him and his Muslim ilk. Makes me sick to my stomach

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7963 Aug 29, 2012
pop pop wrote:
Obama wants your guns to give
To the inner city folks. The world has been ruined. I'm worried America's values have been destroyed by one man. Also by all the ones that voted for him and his Muslim ilk. Makes me sick to my stomach
That's the craziest thing that I've ever heard. Obama is the One who allowed the People in D.C. to keep a gun in their home , when the Republicans in Congress wanted to make it a "Gunless" District!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Cox 1 hr great minds think... 4
never understand 1 hr smart person 1
Woman sent to jail over overgrown yard 1 hr Henry 42
Corruption at juvenile center somebody needs to... 3 hr corrections 37
OZ Middle School at 40% Capacity (Close OZ) 4 hr Parent 4
How is cheating on who at Yale Security (Nov '10) 14 hr CHT333 23
chick owns that barber shop on morrison hill 15 hr Jill 4
Loudon Dating
Find my Match

Loudon Jobs