Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 4, 2013
no, so it must not be any of your business
over it

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2013
odidNIitellya wrote:
no, so it must not be any of your business
lol u must b another one he has fooled he hides behind the church if u dint think he is crazy sit back and watch one of his fit or ask someone who works with him...
oh yeah

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Isnt he always causing problems at work or anywhere he is at
ANNIE

Maryville, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again

MATTHEW 1:1-2
odidNIitellya

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
I did not see him on here, but i do "see over" it and "oh yeah" on here. so which one of you or perhaps both are . My suggestion is , if you cannot say anything good about some one .....do not say any thing. It sounds and looks like you 2 are the crazy ones and that perhaps you 2 are the ones that are having 'FITS'. Grow up , either be man or woman enough to put your real name it....or hush up!! We have better things to do than read about your whining. So back up whiny babies and listen to ANNIE she makes perfect sense. Oh yeah and if you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ...perhaps we can introduce you to him!!
meganoran

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Just so you all know Steve Oran is my father in law and yes he has had a hard time these past few weeks. Not that it is any if your business, but he is NOT crazy. Yes he had a tendency to say things before he things about it but by no means Is he crazy. His problems were cause from a medical doctor having him on the wrong medications. So if you want to talk smack, talk smack about that doctor. As far as I'm concerned, if you don't know all of the facts, then you should keep your mouth shut. It just makes you look ignorant.
Kody Oran

Seymour, TN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Alright, look here, first off to be a person that wants to get on here and whine about someone or something and not put your actually name, must not have any balls. Ill tell who I am, my name is Kody Oran and I live in Loudon, TN. If anyone has a problem with any of my family,(The Orans, The Garners, The Watkins, or The Tates) you can look me up and I'll be more than happy to meet you, and stomp a mudhole in ya. It's sure easy to set back and pick out everyone elses problems, especailly when you dont the facts behind anything. All you are doing is making a butt outta yourself. Why dont you just step back and look at yourself in the mirror and see how many people like you or think that you dont have flaws! My FATHER is not crazy nor has he ever been! Trust me, if your doctor got your meds all screwed up over the course of the past 6-12 months, then you might be dealing with some stuff too. Look, my point is, no one is perfect by no means, that goes for you "over it" from tacoma wa, so stop your whining and bitching and get over yourself! and if that dont fix your problem, then come find me and I'll fix it for ya!
ANNIE AKA LACEY

Maryville, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2013
YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JUST JUDGE OTHERS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM HERE. THIS IS A REAL MAN WITH REAL FEELINGS A REAL MEDICAL ISSUE BECAUSE A LOCAL LOUDON DOCTOR GAVE HIM SEVERAL TYPES OF MEDICATION THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN GIVEN TOGETHER. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU "OVER IT" THAT ARE JUST WANTING TO BULLY SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON WITH HIM. I PERSONALLY KNOW THIS MAN AND HE HAS NOVER OFFENDED ME OR CAUSED ME ANY TROUBLE SO PLEASE JUST LET "PERSONAL FAMILY PROBLEMS" STAY PRIVATE AND PERSONAL PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU MEGAN AND CODY AND GAIL AND JUST KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU AND STEVE ARE IN MY PRAYERS....
oh yeah

Sevierville, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Come onKody everybody know u r all talk and just as chicken shit as ur FATHER U OF ALL PEOPLE KNOWS WHAT HE IS man up !!!! What has he been on the wrong medicine for 20 years
La -- O

Knoxville, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2013
"oh yeah" whats wrong with you? can you not leave well enough alone. You act as though you are real tough. But you are not Man enough to give your exact location or your real name. So you cannot be too much of anything, but perhaps a POOP stirrer! Well just to let you know weall will be praying for you. Because that is evidently what you need. Only a person like you would fault a man for stating what he believes. but you on the other hand, just stir crap you do not stand up for nothing much....you just need to get over yourself. you are a yellow bellied chicken, and you best leave my brother alone! Megan and Kody told you alot more than you deserve to know. But we will be praying for you and your nasty mouth! You probably get a high from bad mouthing other people and making fun of them when theyare down. But just remember KARMA....what goes around comes around! My family does not go out and try to hurt people like you are doing.So for goodness sake leave all of us alone. And stop talking smack about any of our family!!
seen it

Hollywood, FL

#12 Mar 10, 2013
take it from someone who has seen him in action, he needs all the help he can get, whether its medical or spiritual. This guy is a piece of work, thinks he can run over anybody and everybody. One day he will meet his match and then he will be sorry.
Kody Oran

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Well since you seem to know me so dang well why dnt you tell me who you rly are, or better yet why don't you just tell me where I can meet you and I'll be more than happy to meet ya you there. You're all big and bad hiding behind some fake name, why don't you man up and quit being chicken shit!
meganoran

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Seen it- I think if I were talking and acting the way you are about the situation that is NONE of your business, I wouldn't be making comments about anyone else's spiritual well-being. Hmm...
sorry charlie

Hermitage, TN

#15 Mar 10, 2013
ANNIE AKA LACEY wrote:
YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JUST JUDGE OTHERS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM HERE. THIS IS A REAL MAN WITH REAL FEELINGS A REAL MEDICAL ISSUE BECAUSE A LOCAL LOUDON DOCTOR GAVE HIM SEVERAL TYPES OF MEDICATION THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN GIVEN TOGETHER. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU "OVER IT" THAT ARE JUST WANTING TO BULLY SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON WITH HIM. I PERSONALLY KNOW THIS MAN AND HE HAS NOVER OFFENDED ME OR CAUSED ME ANY TROUBLE SO PLEASE JUST LET "PERSONAL FAMILY PROBLEMS" STAY PRIVATE AND PERSONAL PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU MEGAN AND CODY AND GAIL AND JUST KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU AND STEVE ARE IN MY PRAYERS....
Sorry annie but I dont think these people said anything about their private life looks like the son and daughter in law aired the family secrets. Oh but I forgot once you get a daughter in law all your family secrets are told. Hahaha
meganoran

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
It just so happens that it is not a secret... nothing about this Is a secret, there wasn't anything to tell. . I don't care who all is saying all this bull, but you need to grow up and realize that Loudon isn't a big high school or a sorority. Get over yourself sorry Charlie... there is no need to do nothing but bash other people to make you feel better about yourself and your life. Sorry you have a bad daughter in law but u happen to love mine very much.
Kody Oran

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Wait a minute, it ain't no secret what he is going through, ain't no one trying to hide it. More important, don't you dare bring my wife into your little bitching, whiny spree! You just need to get a life, quit getting your high from downing other people, and just grow up! It's prolly a good thing that you don't use your actually name. It's one thing to talk about my dad but it's a whole other thing to talk about my wife, you asshole! I wld love to kick your ass! I hope you realize what you are actually doing and how bad your making people feel. I just don't understand how someone can enjoy, being such a butt and downing other people and their families.
Kody Oran

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
I just wanna end this conversation, by say I'm fine talking about all of this. I'm sry I ever stooped to this level. I'm fine taking about all of this, I'm not gonna let it ruin my attitude or how I feel. I apologize to the people who read this, for some of the language I used, it wasnt very Christian like. For all of those who are downing my wife, my family or me, we will be paying for you all.
county citizen

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Kody Oran wrote:
I just wanna end this conversation, by say I'm fine talking about all of this. I'm sry I ever stooped to this level. I'm fine taking about all of this, I'm not gonna let it ruin my attitude or how I feel. I apologize to the people who read this, for some of the language I used, it wasnt very Christian like. For all of those who are downing my wife, my family or me, we will be paying for you all.
Kody: don't let peoples negative comments get to u. you know the truth and your family knows the truth, that's all that matters. they will be talking about someone else next week.
Responder

Crossville, TN

#20 Mar 16, 2013
I am just reading all of this and no where has anyone mentioned what a jackass Steve's boss is. I don't know of anyone who can honestly say that he is easy to work for. I don't know all of the facts but I do know that the boss has a really bad attitude and he thinks he is far more superior over us Loudon rednecks since he is from the greatest state ever Ohio??? I know we have to all have some respect for our bosses but whatever the reason for Steve's rant he probably has good reason. A good boss should have respect for his or her workers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Jeanne Barker /Jason Vance (Nov '12) Tue Wondering 8
Johnson/Jago/King Mon Former Coach from NC 2
Brandi Myers .... What's up with her besides be... (Apr '16) Jan 16 Had it 5
News OUR STORIES: The tragic disappearance of Peache... (May '07) Jan 13 Truth 26
Vandalism in the Park. Jan 10 Deerhunter49 3
Attorney recommendation for suing Loudon Co Jan 10 Deerhunter49 2
LUB Union (Nov '14) Nov '16 Who Said 5

Loudon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loudon Mortgages