Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 151667 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Feb 12

El Dorado Hills, CA

#82832 Jul 19, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Good post ss.
Hi LOL, brother Micah is one of the funniest robots on youtube. I think he's serious but it just makes me laugh every time I view it.
defender

United States

#82833 Jul 19, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>No, it says God cannot pull iron wheels off of chariots. God has now become a tired old fart. Back in the day God pulled wooden wheels of just fine. Now scientist and engineering have done what was thought impossible thousands of years ago and built the Tower of Babel to unite all the languages of man. No more boogieman like satan and enternal hell-fire bs. It’s gone. The real robots are on youtube just take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ec4E2Ei_3NIXX&feature=rel ated

Now we have become like Gods and there is nothing that is impossible for us to do. See the verse below.

Genesis 11:6
The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

God had a good run and now has retired and visiting a wellness center vaporizing himself.
With your every word you have proven what was predicted... You want to fight God then let-r-rip tater chip... Not me...

El Dorado Hills, CA

#82834 Jul 19, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
With your every word you have proven what was predicted... You want to fight God then let-r-rip tater chip... Not me...
They say that God was buried somewhere in India, besides It's a felony to harm the elderly fyi.

El Dorado Hills, CA

#82835 Jul 19, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what is the name of your God? Git-errr-done.
trusted

Leitchfield, KY

#82836 Jul 19, 2012
Kitty Wells,
Dust on the Bible, dust on the holy word The words of all the prophets and the sayings of our Lord Of all the other books, you'll find, there's none salvation holds Get that dust off the Bible and redeem your poor soul
I went into a home one day to see some friends of mine Of all the books and magazines, not a Bible could I find I asked them for the Bible, when they brought it, what a shame For the dust was covered o'er it, not a fingerprint was plain
Dust on the Bible, dust on the holy word The words of all the prophets and the sayings of our Lord Of all the other books, you'll find, there's none salvation holds Get that dust off the Bible and redeem your poor soul
You can read your magazines, read of love and tragic things And not one verse of Christian, not one verse do you know When it is the very truth and its contents good for you Dust on the Bible will doom your poor soul

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#82837 Jul 19, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
What was predicted?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Mount Vernon, KY

#82838 Jul 19, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What was predicted?
That you would ask what was predicted ....

El Dorado Hills, CA

#82839 Jul 19, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.

Join us using the internet Tower of Babel to research the facts.

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

This has already been quite well debunked over on Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

The bottom line is:

•The proposed law did not require anyone to get anything implanted
•It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
•The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
•HR3200 is not the bill that passed. That's HR 3590, which does not have the registry.

http://metabunk.org/threads/497-Debunked-Obam...
defender

London, KY

#82840 Jul 19, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.

There's a hoax going around that the health care reform act HR3200 (The Affordable Care Act, aka "Obamacare") requires everyone to get a chip implanted in their body.

The bottom line is:

•It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants
•The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are
•HR3200 is not the bill that passed. That's HR 3590, which does not have the registry.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night... It's a buyers market... I'm really not emotionally invested in what you believe... Only that you put down others as if you have any facts to back your claims... No matter what I say I can never sway the way they believe... Nor can you... So when that great new chip technology comes to town and everybody's raving about it just head on down there and get yours.... For me it's death first...
defender

London, KY

#82841 Jul 19, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>What was predicted?
Ah nothing... Lol...

“There is no god.”

USA

#82842 Jul 20, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah nothing... Lol...
Lol.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82843 Jul 20, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
That you would ask what was predicted ....
Dang, they(whoever "they" are) know everything.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82844 Jul 20, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever makes you sleep better at night... It's a buyers market... I'm really not emotionally invested in what you believe... Only that you put down others as if you have any facts to back your claims... No matter what I say I can never sway the way they believe... Nor can you... So when that great new chip technology comes to town and everybody's raving about it just head on down there and get yours.... For me it's death first...
I wonder if the new chip technology will improve ruffles(has ridges), I love me some skrimp and chips.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82845 Jul 20, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong. I did not say anything about Fema or the RFID chip. What holy book are you using? I use google,the electronic Tower of Babel. I will share with you information to show your information is incorrect.
The bottom line is:
All that 666 business was brought about by john the devine doing prescription drugs that he got from a sunni, it was some good shite.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82846 Jul 20, 2012
MirrorMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brother LOL in a suit. I've been faithless and I see the errors of my ways! I was going to have my pads changed, but now I'm going to the church and have them healed. AMEN, BROTHER!
Now, where do I find a preacher with one of those oval name patches on his robe?
Your welcome, and you can find one of those preacher guys at any kids play ground.

“There is no god.”

USA

#82847 Jul 20, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LOL, brother Micah is one of the funniest robots on youtube. I think he's serious but it just makes me laugh every time I view it.
Yep.
MirrorMan

Muskegon, MI

#82848 Jul 20, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's says that in our time man will believe he can overcome God... In all their wisdom they shall become fools... Amazing that a book written over 2000 years ago can predict events today... Don't believe it?... Look up FEMA human hunting robots... Or RFID chips that are in Obama's Health care plan... All of these things have been foretold... Even the enemies of God today... Everything is in place... And the world is ready to embrace it... Will you take the chip implant (Mark) of the computer (Beast) and chant yes we can with the other fools?....
Is it "Holy are our garments" or "holey our arguments"? Ah, I see. Both. Actually, Revelations was written around 1900 years ago (a century after Jesus), and the Bible was compiled only 1600 years ago.
Isn't it bizarre when creationists say scientific theories are short on facts, then bring up Revelations? Like any good gypsy fortune reader, it's all in the mark's willingness. Funny how the faithful pointed at parts of the book and said "The end is nie!" Then did it again a hundred years later. Then did it again a hundred years later. Now do it again a hundred years later. Revelations is a tree that bears bad fruit. Remember when the mark of the beast was social security numbers? Remember when the mark of the beast was smallpox vaccinations? That didn't pan out, so now it's time to find something else that fits Hmm.. let's see... something to do with Democrats....

“There is no god.”

USA

#82849 Jul 20, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome, and you can find one of those preacher guys at any kids play ground.
*You're*

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#82850 Jul 20, 2012
Facepalm wrote:
When you use the brakes in your car, that's not faith, it's trust that has been built up over time from seeing other people use brakes when you were a kid, to you tentatively trusting it when you learned to drive, to today when you're used to the idea that brakes seem to work from all the experience you have with them. Same reason you trust other people not to cross the line and slam into you. However trust is tentative and sometimes those brakes do fail and people do slam into you, but the odds of it happening don't outweigh the risk of you needing to drive places to make life easier.
Yes! Trust is the key word. Very important point.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#82851 Jul 20, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>No it's says that in our time man will believe he can overcome God... In all their wisdom they shall become fools... Amazing that a book written over 2000 years ago can predict events today... Don't believe it?... Look up FEMA human hunting robots... Or RFID chips that are in Obama's Health care plan... All of these things have been foretold... Even the enemies of God today... Everything is in place... And the world is ready to embrace it... Will you take the chip implant (Mark) of the computer (Beast) and chant yes we can with the other fools?....
Wow. You realize you can map anything you want into the Bible, right? And claiming that it predicts events in your own lifetime is pure arrogance.

Now, if it said "lo in the late 20th century computers will become ubiquitous" you might have a point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lost Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Thief 28 min Observant 16
Breathitt co sheriff dept gets$14,000.00 monthl... 3 hr Tax man 3
Why are children required to bring their own to... 7 hr ummmm 4
Miller,Noble, Cole, Hearld and now Lee 9 hr Cindy 2
Bobby Terry is shutting down in November! 9 hr lmbo 19
Rusty Reynolds is in the poor house now! 10 hr Rusty the old buz... 4
Lucille Hudson new deputy coroner 11 hr I know 4

Lost Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance