Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,421 - 15,440 of 22,309 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Operation Greylord

Bradenton, FL

#16811 Feb 4, 2013
Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
.......... lawyers are encouraged to steal by the BAR .......... The Rogow-Raphan-Ciavarella fifth column punish honest lawyers and create a corrupt ZOG govt.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#16812 Feb 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Is that suppose to be a surprise? or is it a "honeymoon"!!.....Ba by
I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#16813 Feb 4, 2013
RPerry wrote:
Losers are the ones bumping almost 3 year old threads. Put this one to rest.
We losers like to congregate on old threads, so cool guys like yourself don't bother us.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16814 Feb 4, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to ask you about what you thought, about it.I always love going there.
Count me in!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16816 Feb 4, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16817 Feb 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Count me in!!!!
Sorry Fed, but three's a crowd.:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16818 Feb 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your dog should be able to keep the cougars and coyotes at bay!
You know me, I'm always packin'! She'll bark.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16821 Feb 5, 2013
test
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16823 Feb 5, 2013
test
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16824 Feb 5, 2013
test
it works

Aubrey, TX

#16825 Feb 5, 2013
it worked mr tesd lol good test tho
Hmmm

Houston, TX

#16826 Feb 5, 2013
Test
hmmm

Aubrey, TX

#16827 Feb 6, 2013
people have no life on this sit
maxpane

Beckley, WV

#16829 Feb 6, 2013
oh no!

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#16830 Feb 6, 2013
Someone needs to test for life.

Since: Jan 11

Ballwin, MO

#16831 Feb 7, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
Someone needs to test for life.
Its big brother watching for our response!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16833 Feb 7, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Fed, but three's a crowd.:)
You're right, you'd just come between Waco and I anyway... it's awful nice of you to opt out like that.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16838 Feb 8, 2013
test
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

#16840 Feb 8, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe away your tears, poor little blubbering Teabagger. Just accept that you're too stupid to ever figure it out.
chew on this girly-man Liberal:

OBAMA started his term looking for a reason to repeal the 2nd amendment....: Then Newtown happens and the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered and average law abiding citizens are turned into criminals.

How about this...In Newtown, 19 of 20 children killed were white. In Chicago, the children who are gunned down are mostly black....Not so funny thing is that the media silent about Chicago violence...... Are they racist?

I think it's a travesty that the governing class of this country will not speak about the truth of what liberal and progressive policies have done to America.... Case in point CHICAGO... toughest gun laws in the USA !!

Chicago: 62 Children murdered and 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country Ė And the media is silent again I ask WHY?

Maybe this will offer some explanation of the reason:

By Clash Daily / 19 December 2012 /
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year. So why isnít this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicagoís tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesnít want to show Chicago in a bad light?
why isnít this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.

We all want to have live in and raise our family in a safe and nurturing environment, but where are these to be found? Recently CQ- Press released their annual survey of the safest and most dangerous states. There were some surprises on the list, in both categories. City-Data.com also released their safest cities in the US and it is interesting to match up the city listings with the state listings. For instance, Massachusetts had the most cities in the safest top 20 with 8, but did not rank in the top ten safest states. New York posted 6 of the top 20 safest cities but it too missed the top ten in safest states. Pennsylvania was the only other state with multiple safe cities (2) and they too missed the top ten.

For the most part the safest states where grouped in the Northeast and the Midwest. In overall crime rates based on per capita information, the safest states in which to live are;

1. New Hampshire 2. Maine 3. North Dakota 4. Vermont 5. South Dakota 6. Wyoming 7. Montana 8.Iowa 9. Idaho 10. Wisconsin

NY is #50. Too bad mr Cuomo, you can't become #57 as only President Obama thinks there are 57 states.

The most dangerous state to live in based on crime per capita is Nevada

Currently the FBI stats show we are at a 37 low for violent crimes and at a 45 year low for homicides while the ATF and the NSSF data indicate that the US is at an all time high for gun ownership.
Even the FBI concludes more guns safer state.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16841 Feb 8, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Ybanez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 770
Dressy Lady Fri Careful 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
Mar Fri Mars 2
keep Simons daughter away from kids Fri Careful 11
•••
•••
•••

Los Ybanez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Ybanez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE