Lamesa High 99

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Crackhead,meth user. Leaves her children behind to get drunk. Is this true, she's currently dating Jody..poor guy i heard she got him hooked on crack.
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Post her phone number and your address. I send you $50
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Lamesa High 99 wrote:
Crackhead,meth user. Leaves her children behind to get drunk. Is this true, she's currently dating Jody..poor guy i heard she got him hooked on crack.
I'll give you $50 to tell me where she is. John QUANAH
MichaelWatkins

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Shut the fuckup u aren't comeing here this my housevim shnnons oldest kid u better watch Ur mouth and ass don't think Ur gunna do something bring it bitch ain't scared back yo shit up g
MichaelWatkins

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

8065565380 ask for Michael we gonna talk bro
damnit boi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Look 4 her @ Wes-to-go or where she live on 11th second house on the left. U'll see her busted azz trail blazer up by da house lolz!!! ;]
John

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

MichaelWatkins wrote:
Shut the fuckup u aren't comeing here this my housevim shnnons oldest kid u better watch Ur mouth and ass don't think Ur gunna do something bring it bitch ain't scared back yo shit up g
Looking for Shannon Watkins. Tell her
Just

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

I know she is on something I see her going across the track to get her shit
thirty8 and 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Its none ya business what my fiance is doing or where shes at or where she goes so yap all you want think what you want but shes not on or was on anything so if the truth is more than you can handle then shut the hell up cause if were judged by the past then yall would look at me as beating up the popo in 1990 so go ahead and judge but look at the source.shes a good lady whos had a ruff life and overcome things you couldnt in a hundred years and i can tell you shes sober but think what you want cause wel pee in a cup anyday in front of you or anyone else but when you the result comes back you can turn it up and drink it so you think whatcha want
LOLA

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

thirty8 and 1 wrote:
Its none ya business what my fiance is doing or where shes at or where she goes so yap all you want think what you want but shes not on or was on anything so if the truth is more than you can handle then shut the hell up cause if were judged by the past then yall would look at me as beating up the popo in 1990 so go ahead and judge but look at the source.shes a good lady whos had a ruff life and overcome things you couldnt in a hundred years and i can tell you shes sober but think what you want cause wel pee in a cup anyday in front of you or anyone else but when you the result comes back you can turn it up and drink it so you think whatcha want
Ok, yea people do change. If she has changed, one thing she needs to start doing to prove to people that she has changed, is to start taking care of her kids!!! The young ones look like they are homeless. Poor kids. You know they are sooo embarrassed. No yelling what that cute little boy goes thru at school!
thirty8 and 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Her kids love her and if you knew her then youd know she does more for her kids than most of the parents around here and i know spends more on them than most but when you see and are not around then you see that shes a great mother and il vouch for that cause shes a better parent than i am and i won parent of the year in vernon tx 5years ago.i cant cast judgement on you or anyone else i dont know but i know and im very proud cause i know how far shes come by herself and having no help raising four boys but they are happy and love her and so do i.
joe

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

thirty8 and 1 wrote:
Her kids love her and if you knew her then youd know she does more for her kids than most of the parents around here and i know spends more on them than most but when you see and are not around then you see that shes a great mother and il vouch for that cause shes a better parent than i am and i won parent of the year in vernon tx 5years ago.i cant cast judgement on you or anyone else i dont know but i know and im very proud cause i know how far shes come by herself and having no help raising four boys but they are happy and love her and so do i.
LMAO at you!! You won parent of the year and she is a better parent than you? OMFG. Who was the idiot that picked you to be parent of the year? I am not questioning her live for her boys nor there love for her, but she is no damn partner of the year. I do know her and I know her kids. That boy is always dirty and his clothes don't fit. My kid says that people have to give him clothes so that he will have decent ones. He sure NEVER looks happy either.
thirty8 and 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Hey stupid ass joe i hope your kids spell better than you but your to concerned bout none of your business so go back to school and learn how to spell until then you arent even at our level as a person.lol
joe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

thirty8 and 1 wrote:
Hey stupid ass joe i hope your kids spell better than you but your to concerned bout none of your business so go back to school and learn how to spell until then you arent even at our level as a person.lol
You crack me up! Ok so I had a few typos. And no I ain't at your level and I won't ever sink that low. As far as being concerned about something that is none of my business, when someone doesn't take good care of their kids then everyone should make it their business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Los Ybanez Discussions

Search the Los Ybanez Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min barefoot2626 21,118
Jason moore 48 min Courtney S 8
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr tophat 16,795
Even Perez 21 hr animal cruelty 10
Uhhhh Fri nope 4
ernie lopez (Nov '12) Fri Mmm 5
Armando Fri Mmm 4
•••
•••
•••
Los Ybanez Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Ybanez Jobs