Notin but kindness

Levelland, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Any opinions on the this place?
HAPPY CUSTOMER

Plainview, TX

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Food was good service was great (out of town employee‘s), just hope the service stays the same once the Lamesa crew takes over after training?
food 101

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Great! Good service good food
out of town employee

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I am from out of town and I am here for the long run!!!!Just so you all know Bush's chicken is one of the most exciting places to work!!!! The out of town crew is here for a long time so come one come all and enjoy tenders or chicken onthe bone dont fo get about our sweet tea best around!!!!
oh yeah

Ballwin, MO

#6 Jan 13, 2013
I had some Bush tea in SA. It is good, and their chicken is good too. Glad we finally got one here. Good luck to the place and the employees.
rate a 10

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Good service good food
lamesa wonder

Levelland, TX

#8 Jan 18, 2013
DONT LIKE THE CHICKEN BUT CORN NUGGETS ARE THE BOMB!!
Barney

Fort Stockton, TX

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Got word that Churchs Fried Chicken looking for site to build on. Please be true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Ybanez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gracie O & Cynthia S 27 min Eva 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Big bad john 18,553
Teri lugo 2 hr Polar 7
Josh Lopez 7 hr The 1 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
•••
•••
•••

Los Ybanez Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Los Ybanez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Ybanez News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Los Ybanez