Big Daddy

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

This man is trash. I saw him bow down to willie villereal like a scared vagina. Sandy also told me that he had a small cock and he couldnt satisfy any woman.... thats why she came to me!!! hahaha
Willie

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

haha yeah he was scared!
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

How old is this Ralph never heard of him
The 1n only

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Wat Ralph Rodriguez??? If it's the one I know hell no he does not have a small cock.. As I was with him last night and very satisfying...
Big Daddy

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I wouldnt know... like i said, his ex-wife told me he couldnt measure up and that he sleeps with men to compensate for not being able to satisfy women. SO... 1n only, i dont know if your male or female but perhaps you should get yourself checked for an std.
1 n only

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Well you were very much miss informed. For a fact he only likes women and he measures up very well. I am a female that knws that for a fact. Is this GavinRamirez how can you put yourself as big daddy when you beat up on pregnant woman. Seems as you are the one that is curios to find out about his big cock. And the one that has a cyco for a mom.
Big Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Haha nahhh I don't know any Gavin... What I do know is 7 year old kids can spell CURIOUS and PSYCHO the correct way! Lol I actually feel sorry for you 1 n only. I'm sure your probably fat, ugly and single. I already know your a dumbass cause' you cant spell! You probably think cock is a hot dog weenie you can put in your mouth. Go back to 1st grade, learn how to spell and maybe then we can talk this out. Ha
demi

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

to my understanding this man that considers himself a man. is not one a man doesn't hit on a woman. his girlfriend came n2 the e.r. with a cut on her forehead. no real man would do that to a woman. coward!
Nope

Floresville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Big Daddy wrote:
Haha nahhh I don't know any Gavin... What I do know is 7 year old kids can spell CURIOUS and PSYCHO the correct way! Lol I actually feel sorry for you 1 n only. I'm sure your probably fat, ugly and single. I already know your a dumbass cause' you cant spell! You probably think cock is a hot dog weenie you can put in your mouth. Go back to 1st grade, learn how to spell and maybe then we can talk this out. Ha
you're*, you're*, because*, can't*

"Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

demi wrote:
to my understanding this man that considers himself a man. is not one a man doesn't hit on a woman. his girlfriend came n2 the e.r. with a cut on her forehead. no real man would do that to a woman. coward!
You were miss understood she ended up at the e.r because she hit her self with a can of beer. To make it sound and look like he hit her. He is very much a man.
The guy

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

This Girl deserves what she got. I like that none you guys even know the story but like to post stuff on here. It sad that something like this was posted by ignorant people. This girl that wrote this slashed his tires, broke his window and destoryed his car. I am sure if It happend to you, you wouldn't be wasting your time posting stupid stuff like this. I hope that you all get a phyco girl friend or boy friend that does this stuff to you and post something like his about you. This way you would know how it feels to have something like this written about you.
Fuckstdunfestedb itches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

To all y'all stupids ass ignorant muthafuckin whores that wanna stick up for his stupid ass and wish bad upon the smart broads who decided he aint worth shit; y dnt y'all go talk to his wife Bernice!!! Some of y'all know exactly who she is as y'all were the home wrecking whores behind it all!!! If y'all really think he's a good person y is it that he won't b there for ne of his kids and the kids he wants to b there for diss his sorry ass! Kids dnt grow up hating a parent for being innocent they hate for a reason! So for all y'all stupid asses that wanna hop on an std infected dick stfu we can't understand wtf ur talking about with warts covering ur mouth! If u dnt know what he did to Bernice and their kids (yes he beat her while pg too; cuz he's a real man) the stfu sandy u bitch how about u tell them about all that b4 making him out to b a saint! Fuck all y'all bitches y'all dnt know shit!!!!!!
_aaclasses_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

You must not be one of the smart broads Lucinda Ramirez. For posting this. It's just driving you out of your mind. That he blocked your dumb ass from calling or texting him. If he beat Bernice or not she was smart to get out of it. And not to stay in it like your mom has with your dad beating on her. Kids do grow up hating on a parent. That's why your kids hate you for leaving them any where. While there whore mother was out getting drunk. While they were getting mo--sted. So sad yup that is a good reason. And the one with std is you for doing inmates at the prison, and got fired for it and for taking out letters for inmates. That Sandie girl has always been in the picture. And always will be. They even got a brand new tuck together . Ha don't be jealous. Stop worrying about Ralph he has moved on with out your dumb ass. And take care of your own business like your AA Classes. Who gets a DWI while parked you do Lucinda . Any one for a good laugh drive by Ackerly. And watch her picking up cans part of community service. Lmbo!!!!
Godoaaclasse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Fuckstdunfestedbitches wrote:
To all y'all stupids ass ignorant muthafuckin whores that wanna stick up for his stupid ass and wish bad upon the smart broads who decided he aint worth shit; y dnt y'all go talk to his wife Bernice!!! Some of y'all know exactly who she is as y'all were the home wrecking whores behind it all!!! If y'all really think he's a good person y is it that he won't b there for ne of his kids and the kids he wants to b there for diss his sorry ass! Kids dnt grow up hating a parent for being innocent they hate for a reason! So for all y'all stupid asses that wanna hop on an std infected dick stfu we can't understand wtf ur talking about with warts covering ur mouth! If u dnt know what he did to Bernice and their kids (yes he beat her while pg too; cuz he's a real man) the stfu sandy u bitch how about u tell them about all that b4 making him out to b a saint! Fuck all y'all bitches y'all dnt know shit!!!!!!
You must not be one of the smart broads Lucinda Ramirez for posting this. Its just driving you out of your mind that he blocked you dumb ass from calling or texting him. If he beat Berneice or not. She was smart to get out of it. And not like your mom is with your dad staying in it. Kids do grow up hating a parent. That's why your kids hate you for leaving them any where, while there whore mother got drunk and while they got mol--ted. Yup that is a good reason. You are the one with std for doing inmates at the prison. That's why you got fired and for taking out letters for inmates .. That Sandie girl has always been in the picture and always will be, they even got a brand new truck together. Don't be jealous ha lol. Stop worrying about Ralph he has moved on with out your dumb ass. Worry about doing your AA classes. Who gets a DWI while parked you do Lucinda. Any one for a good laugh drive by Ackerly and you will see her picking up cans part of her community service . Lmbo..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Los Ybanez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Los Ybanez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Ybanez News, Events & Info