Posted in the Los Ybanez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blessedandsacred LA

Lamesa, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2013
if youre feeling down, at your last straw, pray to the dark lord BAPHOMET
his legion is growing daily, even now there are men and women searching for their answers in the black book.
Search and you will find

May the light stay at your back always and forever
theTruth

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Darkness cannot defeat the Light. Example go in a dark closet with a flashlight sit in the dark a couple seconds then turn on the flashlight... What happens you asks... The light overcomes the darkness every time. Jesus has already won... Jesus loves you. And there will come a day where every head shall bow and every tounge shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
garm

Lamesa, TX

#3 Apr 21, 2013
blessedandsacredLA wrote:
if youre feeling down, at your last straw, pray to the dark lord BAPHOMET
his legion is growing daily, even now there are men and women searching for their answers in the black book.
Search and you will find
May the light stay at your back always and forever
tell us more about this satanic freemasonry
annoyed

Lamesa, TX

#4 Apr 23, 2013
shut up already with all your bs what u need 2do is get off your lazy butt and get a job
right

Lamesa, TX

#5 Apr 23, 2013
yeah get a job and keep it for more than 2 weeks for once and clean up you house and especialy you toilet nasty
hahahaha

Lamesa, TX

#6 Apr 23, 2013
right wrote:
yeah get a job and keep it for more than 2 weeks for once and clean up you house and especialy you toilet nasty
i know who this is, and you know what will come of this
blessedandsacred LA

Lamesa, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2013
does being a tweaker help you? no!! does being an irresponsible mother fit you? yes!! its been happening. keep it up.
Children run around wild anyways, I might as well give a helping hand.
JESUS isnt real, nothing is but the air we breathe and the thoughts we think.
and the enemies we make. so keep speaking, knowledge is key, especially if youre one of the only ones that know, you get burnt out.
test me, because i know who knows.
no but this is real

Brownfield, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
www.venganza.org
stfu

Lamesa, TX

#9 Apr 23, 2013
you sound so dumb stfu already and if you know who i am please blast me alex you need to get a life you have no friends no girl and this is why damn
curious

Lamesa, TX

#10 Apr 23, 2013
what alex are you talking about?
stfu

Lamesa, TX

#11 Apr 23, 2013
they call him fat alex his last name reynaga
theTruth

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
How.are you going to say Jesus I not real and turn around and believe in "dark lord" come on now. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is ruler of ALL even the dark thing you worship. Like I said before Jesus loves you whoever you are regardless of what my believe or not believe. And just because you say Jesus doesn't exist doesn't make Him any less real. Jesus is the the truth and the light. THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOR.
blessedandsacred LA

Lamesa, TX

#13 Apr 24, 2013
its his "friends" who are saying this. or the ones who act like it.
hahahaha

Lamesa, TX

#14 Apr 24, 2013
have you ever seen jesus christ? and since when is HE god? does reading the bible answer your questions or does hearing smart words mixed with your ignorant brains make you realize that there is something that can help you?
that is called judgement. free will, not the work of god or the devil.
if we all believed what we read then dr. seuss would be jesus, harry potter's judas iscariot, and the da vinci code would have been in the news as it played out.
people believe what they want to
amanda gomez

Lamesa, TX

#15 Apr 24, 2013
All this is bs now im fckin commentin kuzz apparently some one thinks its me writing bs like this for 1: i could careless about anything that is said on this stupid forum 2: if i had sumthin to say to alex/xavier i would tell him to his face like ive done a couple times b4 3: i aint got time to waist talkin bout someone i hardly ever see....but now that its in the open that none of these comments were posted from me if yall hve somethin to say plz do like me nd fckn put yur name on yur comment kuzz im gettin blamed for it nd i dnt even get on this LAME PETTY WEAK site ugh im tired of hearin about this forum i hve other more important things to worry about that this dumb forum see if this forum wouldnt hve been started all of these comments wouldnt hve started dont ditch out somethin yu cnt handle im js now im done everybody hve a nice fckn day nd keep me out of it
i tryed

Vancouver, Canada

#16 Dec 14, 2013
i tryed praying and calling baphomet nothing...
i tryed

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Dec 14, 2013
im a chritstian who no longer belives and needs somthing to belive in...
thats REAL not "christ" who when u pray too for years nothing changes nothing happens
The truth

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Sometimes God doesn't change your situation because He is trying to change you.
amber

London, UK

#19 Dec 16, 2013
baphomet is our saviour the devil is good,the demon is better<333333333
amber

London, UK

#20 Dec 16, 2013
the god wont change anything and never will baphomet is amazing and will help you through times you need saving so today we will pray for out light and saviour who gives us confidence, BAPHOMET<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Ybanez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britt 7 hr Lamesa83 1
The Rodriguez men 19 hr LadyR 10
You people need to have some FUN!!! 23 hr I got the sk8s 1
Whos up Thu i got the sk8s 6
Adrian Lopez Arredondo with blue road king mort... (Jul '11) Thu Cool cat 19
Fun~who wanna sk8 Thu i got the sk8s 4
destiny ortiz Thu i got the sk8s 8

Los Ybanez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance