Posted in the Los Ybanez Forum

Perez

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Tell me whin and where homes.
theskinnygautama 123

Plains, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2009
haha i agree one hundred percent, especially these wanna be VATOS LOCOS think they can hang in Los Angeles and San Diego in California, these biotches talk about shit like theyve done it,little pullussies dont know what to bang, forget wanna bes
J J phillips

Lubbock, TX

#6 Sep 9, 2009
Look how stupid you guys make yourselves out to be.
isaacKINGWICKEDr odriguez

Levelland, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2009
HEY YOU AINT IN NO GANG ESA, THIS BE THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KING AND QUEEN NATION HOMIE, they call me KING WICKED, GET AT ME HOMIE, LAMESA LATIN KINGS FUC@@KS WIT ME HOMIE
Panik

Brownwood, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2009
the only gangs are the police the government and the churches the rest are a bunch of bored kids with nothing else to do
ISAACKINGWICKEDR ODRIGUEZ

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 20, 2009
Panik wrote:
the only gangs are the police the government and the churches the rest are a bunch of bored kids with nothing else to do
yeah thats stupid, cause unless your gettin in trouble or goin to church you aint got nuthin to worry about, haha you think that opened eye talk is worth anything, nuthings gonna change
Panik

Brownwood, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2009
The Police are the real gang
DolphinLady

Lamesa, TX

#12 Nov 24, 2009
the police...i agree...they are all crooked as ever and i hope they all go down. its sad when the good cops leave due to illegal activities in the lamesa pd...and we are supposed to get help where? im just glad they got a new sheriff cuz the old j garcia is the biggest f n liar in town and he is crooked as they come...what a bit*h for being the law and not enforcing the law u sorry sack of shit johnny garcia
SOS

Brownfield, TX

#13 Nov 29, 2009
Right on dolphin lady. Johnny is a sorry sack. He is very crooked. All he has working for him is a bunch of druggies. fishy isnt it?

“Always Just Me”

Since: Oct 09

West Texas

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Johnney is to be commended he gives parolees a job when no one else will and for that I think he is awsome SO FEW are willing and so many in that spot, so a bunch of druggies you say, they are building 250,000 dollar buildings one after anothr in an economy that is falling to peices so i guess the biggest liar and his druggies are doing something that someone likes.
find me

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2011
first of all if you are in a gang you are just afraid of taking care of yourself and you think people are scared or you. please i would take on every gang member in lamesa i dont care what you are. just stay home and suck on your moms saggy titties
old school

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2011
It takes a real man to handle his own u don't need a gang all ty will do is back out at the last min and narc each other out if ur bad as* prove get a job and handle ur own tk care of ur. FAMILY
Doubt It

Plains, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2012
Are the Kings in Lamesa? Or is it just a bunch of wannabe's?
Act Right

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2012
How bout instead of talking sh*t on here, you go post up in front of a g and say something and see if you don't get laid out!
Nancy

United States

#21 Mar 23, 2012
I thing people that are in gangs are so stupid. They claim a color that will never be theres. (just a wast of time) Especially if ur one of those who so call claims a color and sells drugs. I personally hate people that sell drugs and destroy the lives of these young kids. I know I dont have to put names ya know who they are.
Boo

United States

#23 Mar 24, 2012
Nancy wrote:
I thing people that are in gangs are so stupid. They claim a color that will never be theres.(just a wast of time) Especially if ur one of those who so call claims a color and sells drugs. I personally hate people that sell drugs and destroy the lives of these young kids. I know I dont have to put names ya know who they are.
i again with you, everyone knows who they are, some pay people off here too, just throwing it out there,
Nancy

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2012
I know what u mean if I were a honest Judge I would send them all to prison for life, family or not family I would do it for destroying the life of all these kids.
Anonymous

Lamesa, TX

#25 Apr 26, 2013
yall wanna be talking about "latin kings" when half of yall kids are wanna be bloods, and crips, and all that shit? stfu because im a LATIN QUEEN, and what? im not a "WANNA BE" so thank yall. if yall dont know then keep yall mouths closed.
lol

Lamesa, TX

#27 Apr 27, 2013
i bet that confidence translates well into the real world.
666abc

Tahoka, TX

#28 May 6, 2013
This is a trap.Those of you saying you are gang will be skip traced ,ip address sent to homeland security. Do at own risk. Careful what u say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Ybanez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas finest cafe 4 hr I love food 2
Watch your husbands ladies!! Thu Truth 17
Alex Salinas Wed Guest 1
lil ronnie Wed jump 3
Tattoo on back of head says South Side always c... Jun 16 Boss 6
River of Life (Oct '15) Jun 15 Seeker 3
Single ladies in lamesa that want a hard workin... Jun 15 Queen 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Ybanez Mortgages