California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11447 Aug 12, 2012
David wrote:
I like the part that says the ranch is located on a beautiful mountain top then says the elevation is 269', they must be trippin,lol. Around here 269' is a pile of dirt.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11448 Aug 12, 2012
Spike always wins, and don't you forget.

Pukes like you are just another drop in the bucket.

Or circle jerks, who think passing a law will change thousands of years of history.

Why change?
Helen

Santa Cruz, CA

#11449 Aug 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Drudge has kindly provided a link to yet another article reporting the danger the American people face as a result of crazed belligerent "ill" machete carrying potheads being allowed to run loose. Shouldn't these individuals be given the RIGHT to be taken off the street and put into Government institutions where they can be kept under close observation by qualified medical personnel - at least until such a time that Government doctors see fit to certify them as "recovered" addicts?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8s3ufyk
Ronald
So pot smoking turns you into a zombie j/k
many peeps already are
Spike

Covina, CA

#11450 Aug 12, 2012
It's always nice to see trash like this put in the can!

It's already done with.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11451 Aug 13, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said...
smoking marijuana makes you stupid. and I gave you examples of pot smokers on capitol hill and the way they think as confirmation.
smoking marijuana not only makes you stupid, it makes one irrational. again, you only have to read what our "brilliant" politicians on capitol hill are saying to confirm this.
I truly believe many of our current crop of politicians smoke marijuana and take some sort of illicit drugs regularly.
we should make it mandatory for politicians to take drug tests on a regular schedule. and if found to be users, FIRED on the spot without a hearing. PERIOD.
I have given references on studies showing that pot is unlikely to make people stupid. People succeed IQ tests under pot, and there are no ways to distinguish pothead from soberhead in any test, exams, bearing on the mental ability. The test are done on people smoking a lot since many years.
But what is clear is that in the long run, the *illegality* of pot and drugs makes the politicians corrupted. For this there are tuns of evidences available. Again, the problem is due to prohibition, not to drugs.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11452 Aug 13, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Drudge has kindly provided a link to yet another article reporting the danger the American people face as a result of crazed belligerent "ill" machete carrying potheads being allowed to run loose. Shouldn't these individuals be given the RIGHT to be taken off the street and put into Government institutions where they can be kept under close observation by qualified medical personnel - at least until such a time that Government doctors see fit to certify them as "recovered" addicts?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8s3ufyk
Ronald
Again, I do not see the correlation. All you can say is that it shows that pot is not 100% efficacious to cure stupidity.
Arresting Times

La Puente, CA

#11454 Aug 13, 2012
Nick Conway of Pasadena, California has been arrested in 2012 and will attend his court trial and then be convicted and sent to prison.

SGVCOG is short on brains and money after supporting this criminal.
tim macdonald

Fairfield, CA

#11455 Aug 13, 2012
Is hairon legal yet r there hairon med cards stoners r femminized by 420
10 percenters

La Puente, CA

#11456 Aug 13, 2012
Was morman money used to destroy american businesses and american jobs with Willard Mitt Romney at the controls and under orders from Utah?
ME in CAli

Cupertino, CA

#11457 Aug 13, 2012
if they legalize weed. the big companies will ban the growing of it so they can profit..it is a feloney to grow tobacco. i have more friends that are alcoholics and cant function. i know many pot heads and they are good funtioning people. most are very easy going. it is the gangs and dealer that are making tons of money. atleast if its leagal it will be taxed and taken off the black market.. if people can be gay and it okay.we can get waqsted pukling poisoned drunk, and eat food tha is unsafe... why cant we smoke weed ?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11458 Aug 13, 2012
ME in CAli wrote:
if they legalize weed. the big companies will ban the growing of it so they can profit..it is a feloney to grow tobacco. i have more friends that are alcoholics and cant function. i know many pot heads and they are good funtioning people. most are very easy going. it is the gangs and dealer that are making tons of money. atleast if its leagal it will be taxed and taken off the black market.. if people can be gay and it okay.we can get waqsted pukling poisoned drunk, and eat food tha is unsafe... why cant we smoke weed ?
ME in CAli.

Yes. You are right. The inane comments posted to this tread by brain rotted potheads shows where all this "medicinal" use of pot is heading. If zonked out druggies insist on destroying their minds why should the clear headed greater community stop them? Thanks to the pre-pothead generation of White men upsetting the balance of nature, world population is simply unsustainable at its current level anyway.

Ronald
Louders

La Puente, CA

#11460 Aug 13, 2012
Paul Ryan is extremely anti-choice.

Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations.

US law currently requires hospitals receiving federal funds to provide emergency care to anyone in need up to the point at which they can be stabilized or transferred, if the original hospital is incapable of providing the care they need.

The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion.

It is a vicious attack on women’s rights and on the most basic right to life.
Harden Thicke

Hayward, CA

#11461 Aug 13, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
ME in CAli.
Yes. You are right. The inane comments posted to this tread by brain rotted potheads shows where all this "medicinal" use of pot is heading. If zonked out druggies insist on destroying their minds why should the clear headed greater community stop them? Thanks to the pre-pothead generation of White men upsetting the balance of nature, world population is simply unsustainable at its current level anyway.
Ronald
Yes, since brain rotted potheads don't care if you use body rotted tobacco why discourage either?
Spittone

San Dimas, CA

#11462 Aug 13, 2012
Nothing like a good spittone in your eye.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11464 Aug 14, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given references on studies showing that pot is unlikely to make people stupid. People succeed IQ tests under pot, and there are no ways to distinguish pothead from soberhead in any test, exams, bearing on the mental ability. The test are done on people smoking a lot since many years.
But what is clear is that in the long run, the *illegality* of pot and drugs makes the politicians corrupted. For this there are tuns of evidences available. Again, the problem is due to prohibition, not to drugs.
you should see yourself talk.

the law is the LAW.

if you don't like it, you CHANGE it by votes. not by saying they are not right. and then breaking them.

this is the commonsense that I'm talking about that our current politicians don't seem to understand.

the reason why I believe they have been smoking the stuff. why I believe marijuana damages the brain to the point that it makes one irrational, and STUPID.

we have a capitol full of these retarded people.

..I will never forget pelosi saying that we should vote on it BEFORE reviewing it.

even an idiot knows that is wrong. duh.

Location hidden

#11465 Aug 14, 2012
Louders wrote:
Paul Ryan is extremely anti-choice.
Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations.
US law currently requires hospitals receiving federal funds to provide emergency care to anyone in need up to the point at which they can be stabilized or transferred, if the original hospital is incapable of providing the care they need.
The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion.
It is a vicious attack on women’s rights and on the most basic right to life.
hey liberal.. why is it ok for YOU to break the laws. but not ok for others to break the laws?

what if I say as a doctor, I don't want to provide you any health care? how would you like them beans, liberal?

Location hidden

#11466 Aug 14, 2012
ME in CAli wrote:
I know many potheads too. and frankly, they are mostly irrational.

give you an example..

this one pothead told me that if I didn't sell the car I had for 10+ years.. that we couldn't be friends anymore.

I said that was insane. we had been friends for 10+ years. and he was going to cancel our friendship because of a car???

I asked him what was wrong with my car?

his reply.. the company that makes that car supports the deforestation of the amazon rain forest.

brain dead? what do you think?

typical pothead behavior.
Flagged

La Puente, CA

#11467 Aug 14, 2012
This too is nothing more than a running dog, topic here on TOPIX, most communists do that.
Bruno24

Belgium

#11468 Aug 15, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you should see yourself talk.
the law is the LAW.
if you don't like it, you CHANGE it by votes. not by saying they are not right. and then breaking them.
this is the commonsense that I'm talking about that our current politicians don't seem to understand.
the reason why I believe they have been smoking the stuff. why I believe marijuana damages the brain to the point that it makes one irrational, and STUPID.
we have a capitol full of these retarded people.
..I will never forget pelosi saying that we should vote on it BEFORE reviewing it.
even an idiot knows that is wrong. duh.
I don't break the law. I don't smoke pot. I have no clue why you say this. The forum is for the legalization of pot, not for breaking the laws. The argument is twofold:
1) all reasons to make pot illegal appeared to be based on errors in logic, statistics, lies and propaganda;
2) all drugs becomes more hazardous and more easily available to the kids when made illegal, so that prohibition just doesn't work to protect the kids and the population. We must try something else, like regulation and control, but for this we must make them legal.
mitt

Murrieta, CA

#11469 Aug 15, 2012
Man I cannot belive how stupid ppl as a society is . Legalize pot . We have enough dumbshits in thr U.S . You ppl do not understand .Its bad enough you ppl dont act against the gun control laws that are being implicated on us . The Fema camps that are being built . Man America how can you speak up if your stoned all the time . Argue all you want but do it for your gun rights . Be as active write your senators congress . Read the un small arms treaty . Fight against the unwsrrented searchs at the airports TSA .its all Illegal man . But youguys worry about a substance that will further bring our society down . WAKE UP AMERICA .Thats what the government wants you bunch of idiots .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Osos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terminally Ill Man (JOHN BLACK)SLO-DA, SLO-Judg... Apr 22 Cho 8
San Luis Police Abuses Apr 21 Gene 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr 18 wmcnatt 8
the shame of filipino (Jan '07) Apr 18 Fearnot 89
News SLO County medical examiner accused of misconduct Apr 17 Doolittle 2
SLO District Attorney suspect in False cases Apr 16 James P 1
News Prosecutor's error leads to reversal of Cambria... Apr 16 Willy 3

Los Osos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance