Michael Jackson seeks to keep Neverland

There are 20 comments on the Feb 27, 2008, CNN story titled Michael Jackson seeks to keep Neverland. In it, CNN reports that:

Pop star Michael Jackson will avoid foreclosure on his Neverland Ranch property with a new loan, a Jackson insider told CNN Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mjs Soldier

UK

#1 Feb 27, 2008
This is for you InDaDonkey:-)

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2008
So you believe tabloid gossip too? Of course you do, you thought Wacko was going to be at the Grammys *smirk*
Mjs Soldier

UK

#3 Feb 28, 2008
You are the
tabloid freek
<smirk>;-)

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Feb 28, 2008
Mjs Soldier wrote:
You are the
tabloid freek
<smirk>;-)
He is a freak ...
You are "The smart kid"
Michael has until the 19th
to sort this out ,
They are a bunch of vultures ,
Sad thing is ,
this has'nt even happened ,
& they act like it has .

I believe CNN is the only one telling the truth ..
This started with Friedman , & it will end with Friedman .
Mr Giblets

UK

#5 Feb 28, 2008
why don't all you SQUILLIONS of devoted Floons all give ONE DOLLAR each? as you claim there are so many fans, billions and zillions of you, can't you spare a dollar for your floontastic hero?

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Feb 28, 2008
Mr Giblets wrote:
why don't all you SQUILLIONS of devoted Floons all give ONE DOLLAR each? as you claim there are so many fans, billions and zillions of you, can't you spare a dollar for your floontastic hero?
I allready did , I bought the CD . If I could I would , even if he merely donated it to "Make a Wish " I would do so gladly .
BTW Your still the only F'loons I see !

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2008
MJsAngel wrote:
<quoted text>I allready did , I bought the CD .
That money goes to Sony, not Wacko.
Mjs Soldier

UK

#8 Feb 28, 2008
Sucks to be a
Donkey Tard hay?:-D
JNATION

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 28, 2008
InDaDunk would love for this to happen to Michael
Jackson. Michael Jackson's Reps and Record Company are not going to let Michael Jackson's
Ranch be auctioned off publicly. He has paid the
back taxes and the lien is off the property. He's making a comeback now and has money coming
in and he's not broke by any stretch of the imagination. I bet InDaDunk will lose his BARN
quicker than Michael Jackson loses that RANCH.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2008
JNATION wrote:
InDaDunk would love for this to happen to Michael
Jackson. Michael Jackson's Reps and Record Company are not going to let Michael Jackson's
Ranch be auctioned off publicly. He has paid the
back taxes and the lien is off the property. He's making a comeback now and has money coming
in and he's not broke by any stretch of the imagination. I bet InDaDunk will lose his BARN
quicker than Michael Jackson loses that RANCH.
He's got money coming in? How is that? He gets maybe two bucks for each album sold. There have been 200,000 albums sold. Take off the costs that Sony has to recoup and he'd be lucky to end up with anything. If you deny that you will be admitting you know zilch about the music biz.
MJsAdeadbeat

Germany

#11 Feb 28, 2008
They really should update that picture

http://tinyurl.com/3dlzky

Zoom the view to see the dilapidated condition of the clock.
JNATION

Richmond, VA

#12 Feb 28, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got money coming in? How is that? He gets maybe two bucks for each album sold. There have been 200,000 albums sold. Take off the costs that Sony has to recoup and he'd be lucky to end up with anything. If you deny that you will be admitting you know zilch about the music biz.
I do know that Michael Jackson has sold
at least 5 times that amount worldwide. He has
sold at least a million copies worldwide. You
don't get in the TOP 5 all around the world without doing so. Just ain't going to happen.
That may be one country for the first week. Not
worldwide.

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Feb 28, 2008
JNATION wrote:
<quoted text>I do know that Michael Jackson has sold
sold at least a million copies worldwide. You
don't get in the TOP 5 all around the world without doing so. Just ain't going to happen.
That may be one country for the first week. Not
worldwide.
And JNation he is doing it with little to no airplay , Michael is doing it with more media smear campaigns .
Michael IS making a comeback ! He is SOLD OUT in JAPAN , I have noticed that region is more choosey about the gossip they print .
Sony better ship more copies out !!
CHEENNE

Marikina, Philippines

#14 Feb 28, 2008
MICHAEL I KNOW YOUR KIND PERSON IM YOUR FUN IN PHILLIPINES BE GOOD TO YOUR MONEY AND GET WORK HARD FOR YOUR SON AND DAUTHER GOD BLEE AND FAMILY AND STOP BAD ATTITUDE.

“What's new pussycat?”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 28, 2008
JNATION wrote:
<quoted text>I do know that Michael Jackson has sold
sold at least a million copies worldwide.
Proof? No?

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Feb 29, 2008
Thursday, 28 February 2008
Before certain members of the media pat themselves on the back, pop open a bottle of their finest champagne, and revel sadistically in the alleged and hoped-for demise of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, they better back up a minute.

Reports of Jackson’s Neverland Ranch being given an auction date is raging through the internet like the Bubonic plague. Not that I’m shocked or surprised at the spread, though.

It seems that whenever Jackson steals the spotlight and puts it back onto his music – showing unpredicted success with the release of Thriller25 (the umpteenth version of its re-release)–‘something’ just HAS to come along and tear down whatever positivity may be building; ‘something’ mysteriously always seems to happen on the heels of attention to anything other than his personal life.

Whatever that ‘something’ is, it’s always snatched up and swallowed like free drinks in the French Quarter by members of the media, their supporting agencies, and the millions of Huffington Post/Andrew Sullivan/Drudge Report wannabe blogs with no attention or motivation to evenly report the story.

If you remember, the day of the release of Jackson’s platinum Number Ones album, 70 sheriff’s deputies promptly proceeded to figuratively molest Neverland in search of what turned out to be non-existent ‘evidence’ arising from false molestation allegations.

The promoters of Jackson’s Thriller25 may have had to work to spread the news of Jackson’s recent success at besting even 2008 Grammy nominees on the charts, whereas reports about Neverland grew wings and flew all over the world in the matter of hours without one word of comment from anyone – any source, any press release – in Jackson’s camp.

And don’t tell me that nobody was commenting on it! Thus far, the only exception to this report-first-ask-questions-lat er rule seemed to be CNN who apparently sought out and received a comment from an unnamed source – as much as I tend to cringe at unnamed sources – about what Jackson is working towards.

From the CNN article ‘Michael Jackson seeks to keep Neverland Ranch’ dated Feb 27, 2008:

"Michael Jackson's ranch is not going to be auctioned off at the courthouse," the Jackson insider said. "The financing is all being worked out." (see Neverland NOT being auctioned off )

Well, that’s not what I had been reading the first day of this story! If I hadn’t figuratively tripped over the CNN article yesterday (Feb 27), I wouldn’t have known it existed.
Evil Kathy

Buffalo, NY

#17 Feb 29, 2008
Wanna buy a bridge, spritzgirl? I only have three left and they're going fast.
Mjs Soldier

UK

#18 Feb 29, 2008
Why not just give them away
You seem to have a lot.

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Feb 29, 2008
Evil Kathy wrote:
Wanna buy a bridge, spritzgirl? I only have three left and they're going fast.
Hold still ..I am checking through your hair for a 666 .

“For All Time”

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Feb 29, 2008
Mjs Soldier wrote:
Why not just give them away
You seem to have a lot.
In her mouth perhaps ...
She is a subhuman , creature , with a jackel for a mother .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insights into Isla Vista Shooter Elliot Rodger (May '14) Apr 23 heh 56
News Elliott Rodger Was Enraged at "Ugly Black Filth... (Jun '14) Apr 23 glandor 27
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Apr 21 stdominating 68
Deltopia 2015 Apr 7 Paty 1
News #YesAllWomen Think You're a Douchebag (May '14) Apr 5 Just saying 4
Review: Homeless Resource Center Of Santa Barabara Apr 2 George 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lompoc, CA (Aug '10) Mar 30 Bob Oswajs 12
More from around the web

Los Olivos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]