MIJAC'S NEVERLAND SAVED FROM AUCTION ...

MIJAC'S NEVERLAND SAVED FROM AUCTION BLOCK: Lawyer says singer worked out 'confidential' agreement.

There are 17 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled MIJAC'S NEVERLAND SAVED FROM AUCTION BLOCK: Lawyer says singer worked out 'confidential' agreement.. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*An 11th hour refinancing agreement has saved Michael Jackson's sprawling Neverland ranch near Santa Barbara from being auctioned later this month to pay off an overdue loan, reports the Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

Since: Dec 07

Mountain Top, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2008
the "condidential" agreement has it being secretly owned by the man-boy-love association and the american CRIMINAL liberties union.
born again Gop

Jerseyville, IL

#3 Mar 15, 2008
wack-o is back on top of his game - hahahahaha!
brush lee

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2008
cool now i might go visit there someday wonder if it will be like Graceland and the Jackson family will opeen to the public.
rollin stoned

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2008
sakara18235 wrote:
the "condidential" agreement has it being secretly owned by the man-boy-love association and the american CRIMINAL liberties union.
nambla huh?

I thought I heard that obama & his racist buddies, rev. wright & farrahkan, bought it as an investment for their friends in the racist black panther party!!! kinda like a retirement village for black racists!
brush lee

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2008
to watch her clean the floor and take out the garbage.
gerri-berri

Dumfries, VA

#10 Mar 17, 2008
So was it really Jacko and his peeps or that Chick-who-used-to-be-employed- by-Jacko-who-is-making-deals-i n-his-name-unbeknownst-to-him doing it?
gerri-berri

Dumfries, VA

#11 Mar 17, 2008
Instead of foreclosure, he should sell it outright. It'd be the only money that he and his family (with the exception of Janet) has as income this year.
Does anyone in that family work or do they all feed off of Jacko?
stiffy hardcock

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2008
i read that tito jackie malon jermaine michael had a 30year anniversary jan 2007
evil kathy dont like it

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2008
capital gains is paid after the sale duh.
A lawyer writes ----

Barcelona, Spain

#16 Mar 20, 2008
it cannot be sold as Bubbles is still there as a sitting tenant. Also, in MJ's will, the property reverts to Bubbles, his heirs and their heirs.
brush lee

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2008
i am from california i guess you must want something you wrote alot of nicey nice things and you keep on slurping
brush lee

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2008
i found your button and i just want to keep baiting you cause your so slurpy and are filled with hate and think you are my adviser and your evil i just wanted to press a few buttons but nooo and my day is not been the best so sorry

“For The Love O People”

Since: Mar 08

Battle Creek MI.

#21 Mar 20, 2008
floons???????
brush lee

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2008
and please dont start on Liz taylor she is a very kind person and hurt enough allready
brush lee

United States

#23 Mar 20, 2008
how did he know?you are right if jacksons have him as hier the estate cannot be sold bubbles go bubbles
brush lee

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2008
i some times wonder if bubbles named after a hippo named bubbles that use to run on the los angeles freeway.

“For The Love O People”

Since: Mar 08

Battle Creek MI.

#25 Mar 21, 2008
it has been forclosed as of yesterday,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have morgellons disease? (Aug '10) Feb 19 Bob11 2
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Feb 15 thinair 97
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Jan '17 The Power Of Mast... 4
News Alphonse Riede - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Oct '09) Jan '17 Sam Saddened 3
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... (Jun '15) Dec '16 otaku 3
News California Central Coast News Kcoy CBS Channel ... (Jan '09) Dec '16 Mountain 8
News Fareed Still Hasn't Conceded to Carbajal Nov '16 Great Again 1

Los Olivos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Olivos Mortgages