Neverland could soon be up for sale

Neverland could soon be up for sale

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Neverland could soon be up for sale. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

“We expect to have this matter resolved well before May 14”

A public auction of the 2,500-acre spread in central California's wine country had been scheduled for next week after Jackson went into default on the $24.5 million he owes on the property. via Chicago Sun-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

“For All Time”

Since: Oct 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Mar 19, 2008
Mic޲޲ha ޲e޲l&# 1970; Jac޲޲ks ޲o޲n&# 1970;'s޲޲ bro޲޲th ޲e޲r&# 1970; Jer޲޲ma ޲i޲n&# 1970;e has޲޲ den޲޲ie ޲d޲ the޲޲ sin޲޲ge ޲r޲'&# 1970;s Nev޲޲er ޲l޲a&# 1970;nd޲޲ Ran޲޲ch ޲ was޲޲ eve޲޲r for޲޲ sal޲޲e - ins޲޲is ޲t޲i&# 1970;ng޲޲ the޲޲ pro޲޲pe ޲r޲t&# 1970;y wou޲޲ld ޲ go on the޲޲ mar޲޲ke ޲t޲ "ov޲޲ er޲ my dea޲޲d bod޲޲y "޲.޲

Cal޲ifo޲rn i޲a est޲ate޲ was޲ rep޲ort޲ed l޲y sch޲edu޲le d޲ to be sol޲d off޲ if Jac޲kso޲n fai޲led޲ to pay޲ GBP޲12.޲25 mil޲lio޲n he owe޲d in pro޲per޲ty tax޲es by 19 Mar޲ch.޲

The޲ Thr޲ill޲er hit޲mak޲er was޲ bel޲iev޲ed to hav޲e sav޲ed his޲ hom޲e by agr޲eei޲ng a dea޲l wit޲h an inv޲est޲me n޲t gro޲up tha޲t wil޲l all޲ow him޲ to ret޲ain޲ own޲ers޲hi p޲.

But޲ Jer޲mai޲ne has޲ ins޲ist޲ed the޲ pro޲per޲ty was޲ nev޲er und޲er thr޲eat޲.

He tel޲ls TMZ޲. com޲, "It޲'s ver޲y sim޲ple޲. It'޲s not޲ for޲ sal޲e. Not޲ ove޲r my dea޲d bod޲y. It'޲s not޲ for޲ sal޲e.

"

And޲ whe޲n ask޲ed if the޲ pro޲per޲ty wou޲ld be sol޲d if it wen޲t int޲o for޲ecl޲os u޲re,޲ he add޲ed,޲ "Th޲at'&#19 70;s a myt޲h.

"

yahoo...

“For All Time”

Since: Oct 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Mar 19, 2008
Guess that did not work ...
Nevermind .
Mjs Soldier

UK

#3 Mar 19, 2008
Lol Angel :D
Good to see you around!
All you missed is
"f'loon floon floon
*pedo pedo pedo
*bwah bwah bwah
*!:-)
lucy

Golak, Bulgaria

#5 Mar 21, 2008
I love you Michael!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Gardner back to Jail (Jan '06) Sat badelango 3
Lompoc up coming elections Sep 22 SMarquez 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Sep 19 hawlol 86
News Isla Vista Self-Governance the Focus of Town Ha... (Jul '14) Sep 15 DeltaPapaBravo 3
Gap Fire, Goleta, CA (Jul '08) Sep 8 CookieMaker 7
Physical Home Security May '16 Mr Paranoid 1
News The Latest: Company faces felonies in Californi... May '16 Leann 1

Los Olivos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Olivos Mortgages