Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers

Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers

There are 46 comments on the KYW-TV Philadelphia story from Mar 10, 2006, titled Jackson Faces Deadline To Pay Workers. In it, KYW-TV Philadelphia reports that:

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. State regulators said Friday they will go after Michael Jackson in court if he fails to meet a Tuesday deadline to pay $100,000 in penalties and $306,000 in back pay owed to nearly 50 workers ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYW-TV Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Mar 12, 2006
Geeeezzzzzzz Michael.....you little freak. Pay your employees and get back to reality.....cause man you are way gone in the head. I do not admire you thats for sure.
Nigel

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2006
His sister Janet paid the debt off. Poor little Wacko cannot even afford his own bills anymore without being forced by the state of CA. and this idiot wants to raise money for charity.

Jacko the Wacko is Broko!!!!
Annalee

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Mar 12, 2006
Nigel wrote:
His sister Janet paid the debt off. Poor little Wacko cannot even afford his own bills anymore without being forced by the state of CA. and this idiot wants to raise money for charity.

Jacko the Wacko is Broko!!!!
Go away..the two of you - like vultures living off the misfortunes of others...Nigel, you are like a virus - trying to contaminate everyone -
sweetmj

Oostende, Belgium

#4 Mar 12, 2006
Annalee wrote:
<quoted text> Go away..the two of you - like vultures living off the misfortunes of others...Nigel, you are like a virus - trying to contaminate everyone -
I think if everybody ignore Nigel he will go away. He really enjoy making people angry. He just like to show the world MJ fans are out of control. Michael always asked us to be polite and not hateful. So let's please Michael and not Nigel. Nigel is only trying to make people look down at us and Michael. Please every MJ fans IGNORE HIM
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Mar 12, 2006
sweetmj wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if everybody ignore Nigel he will go away. He really enjoy making people angry. He just like to show the world MJ fans are out of control. Michael always asked us to be polite and not hateful. So let's please Michael and not Nigel. Nigel is only trying to make people look down at us and Michael. Please every MJ fans IGNORE HIM
Oh my god.....what are you whacked out like your idol? Michael is a FREAK and nothing more.
Nigel

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2006
He just like to show the world MJ fans are out of control.

Dream On Idiot! The number of people who think Jacko the Wacko is sick and perverted far outweighs your little attempt to "ignore me". In fact, please do ignore me. I think your little rants are nothing more than tired idiotic nonsense and I would like to have the whole board without your stupid posts.

Jacko the Wacko is Broko!!!!
marie

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Mar 14, 2006
Michael Jackson has sold over 300 million albums and still has over 500 million dollars in assets. He is simply cash poor, meaning that he needs to let go of some of his assets in order to attain cash. You, on the other hand, is an idiot that likes to get people riled up. In my opinion, you are the freak.
Nigel

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2006
Michael Jackson has sold over 300 million albums and still has over 500 million dollars in assets. He is simply cash poor, meaning that he needs to let go of some of his assets in order to attain cash. You, on the other hand, is an idiot that likes to get people riled up. In my opinion, you are the freak.

Dream on idiot! Your comments are hysterical. If Jacko had those type of assets, he would be fine. Your living in a pipe dream. Not paying the state of CA. is not a way of freeing up cash assets. Its blowing more money on the lawsuit that is coming from the state.

In 8 hours and counting, Neverland will be shut down for good. I will personally laugh with joy.
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Mar 14, 2006
marie wrote:
Michael Jackson has sold over 300 million albums and still has over 500 million dollars in assets. He is simply cash poor, meaning that he needs to let go of some of his assets in order to attain cash. You, on the other hand, is an idiot that likes to get people riled up. In my opinion, you are the freak.
What you say here does not make sense. If the freak has all these assets, why is he hiding out? Why is he not paying his employees who steadfastly stood by him? Ill tell you why......cause he is a FREAK of nature. He is simply gross. For someone with tons of money, there is not reason to not pay for your employees. Nigel is right.
Nigel

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2006
Thanks Hippy. Can you believe the mentality of this? If Jacko has 500 million dollars in this/that...why would he not pony up 500,000 in dollars to pay his employees? He DOESN'T have it...that is why.

It scares me how dumb and jaded these Jacko Wacko fans are.
Sandy L

Austin, TX

#11 Mar 14, 2006
GUARANTEED---the debt and insurance will be paid, and Neverland will reopen. It takes more than 24 hrs. to liquify debts, and get $ through any state burgeoning red tape. The reason he's in Bahrain is because the press photographers and reporters cannot bother him there, and he wants and deserves peace of mind. Also, all of the bloodsucking, disturbed people who want to sue him for fraudulent claims cannot do so, while he's there. He's a musical genius and legend, but mainly kind, giving person. Some of you people need to use your brains, is you have any, and get your facts straight before you start condemning anyone.
MissCookie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#12 Mar 15, 2006
My god, ok here is my take on this...

You become a superstar and be friends with alot of people. Go and help some children that really need it and want loving and caring from someone. Have a big heart and do what feels good and get paid back by being accused of everything and than some, have some seriouse court dates, trials (wich cost seriously alot of money and he didnt even ask for it) on your ass and people start spreading lies for you.

Have you ever thought of the fact that dispite the fact that he ows alot of people some seriouse money, dispites that people still spread some cruel lies about him, trash him down, drag him trough the faul launfry, he still kicks ass for helping others, even though he can not affort to help others.

Try and live his life for one day, and understand that you do not believe everything that is gonna be told, we all dont know what happens behind closed doors, just take a look at the images, the thousands of photos, videos and footage that is taken from him and children. They love michael, why? Because he is pure and a child within himself, he can relate to those kids and see that they need help, love, care and some person to say to them "i love you and i will let nothing harm you ever, i will be here for you forever" Children are pure they believe in michael, he gives and gives and he doesnt want anything in return for that....oooh there is something....he wants to see them happy and playing with a smile on their face.

Think before you judge...you wern't there, you dont know anything what went on behind closed doors and frankly we should respect him and trust him. He has done so much for alot of people

Think hard before you judge someone unless you were there and know the facts
MissCookie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Mar 15, 2006
And another thing....all those people that he ows money too they should take a example from Michael...why don't they say to him, you know what give the money you owe us to those that need it.

they just want the money from him because they know he has trouble doing that now...Like in the animal world: "Attack your victem when they are down and careless"...Michael is the victem here and they are attacking him all at once, nobody could beat up against that.

I admire him still so much because he is still standing strong and with his both feet on the ground
MissCookie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Mar 15, 2006
Ooh and another thing, Michael Jackson the person today is still worth Millions of Dollars...

I don't know here you two got your information from, or maybe i should say that you need to read your resources better and than i mean the trustworthy sources

it seems that the two of you are just here to trash down and stir some trouble, and know nothing about this...Pathetic..oh and i got news for you nigel, this is a free board, so your gonna be stuck with us for a while.

We on the board may not know eachother in person, but damn were devoted admireres of the most talented man in the world and were gonna back each other up when we need to when it comes to haters and immature children like you two
Nigel

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2006
And another thing....all those people that he ows money too they should take a example from Michael...why don't they say to him, you know what give the money you owe us to those that need it.

The dumbest, most stupid, idiot, crash and ridiculous comment of the week. Listen...little girl...THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT HIS RANCH NEED THEIR MONEY. THEY ARE POOR AND CANNOT AFFORD TO LIVE WITHOUT A PAYCHECK. IF WACKO JACKO WERE A TRUE HUMANITARIAN HE WOULD HAVE NEVER NOT PAID THEM. GROW UP AND THINK IN REALITY!!!!!!!!!!

Your just pathetic.
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Mar 15, 2006
MissCookie wrote:
And another thing....all those people that he ows money too they should take a example from Michael...why don't they say to him, you know what give the money you owe us to those that need it.

they just want the money from him because they know he has trouble doing that now...Like in the animal world: "Attack your victem when they are down and careless"...Michael is the victem here and they are attacking him all at once, nobody could beat up against that.

I admire him still so much because he is still standing strong and with his both feet on the ground
HOLY SHIT.......I cannot believe I just read this. His employees are poor and want their money...not for him to give THEIR money to other people. What lunacy is that coming out of you? Michael paid for lawyers like O.J. Simpson paid for lawyers to get them off the very heated trials that they deserved to have....Michael is a pedophile.....and I do not believe that people are going after him for the money. I cannot even believe he has children of his own. As far as him standing strong with both feet on the ground........HELLO...He ran away to hide out...leaving employees to take care of his Neverland and ripping them off as well as having exotic animals not being taken care of properly. So, NO...Michael is not a great guy who is generous...NO WAY. His generosity spread to little children so he could diddle them.....END OF THE FAIRY TALE STORY.
MissCookie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Mar 15, 2006
Look who's talking!

You just believe whatever you want about them being poor hahahah....you should get back to kindergarden
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#18 Mar 15, 2006
MissCookie wrote:
Look who's talking!

You just believe whatever you want about them being poor hahahah....you should get back to kindergarden
You and Jackson need some psychological help girl.
Nigel

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2006
You just believe whatever you want about them being poor hahahah....you should get back to kindergarden

You are one sick bitch!
Hippy

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#20 Mar 15, 2006
MissCookie wrote:
Look who's talking!

You just believe whatever you want about them being poor hahahah....you should get back to kindergarden
Kindergarten is where I learned how to spell....get it? So, who needs to go back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neverland no more: All references to the King o... Aug 22 Taylor 7
Can you see the Lompoc fireworks from Vanderber... Jul '15 Naomi 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Jun '15 seeforward 71
News Elliott Rodger Was Enraged at "Ugly Black Filth... (Jun '14) Jun '15 internetisstupid 29
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun '15 Goleta delivery 1
News Expert: Dry rot caused Berkeley balcony collapse Jun '15 Ya Phooey 2
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... Jun '15 Octopus 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Olivos Mortgages