Michael Jackson gives Neverland to co...

Michael Jackson gives Neverland to corporation

There are 39 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Michael Jackson gives Neverland to corporation . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch, transferring the deed to a company he partly controls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text> It was reported in the Santa Marhria Times
No, not which newspaper, which document? There are a few to choose from:

2008-0063426 TERMINATION AGREEMENT 11/10/2008 (I)

Index item, such as a tract number, street address or other identifier of property
1224 LLC
(I)

Index item, such as a tract number, street address or other identifier of property
2006-0029252
(I)

JACKSON, MICHAEL J

2008-0063429 ASSIGNMENT DEED OF TRUST 11/10/2008 (O)

Grantor/debtor/seller/transfer or/defendant/trustor
1224 LLC
(I)

JACKSON, MICHAEL J
(E)

Grantee/creditor/buyer/transfe ree/plaintiff/beneficiary
SYCAMORE VALLEY RANCH COMPANY LLC

2008-0063430-001 RECONVEYANCE 11/10/2008 (I)

2006-0029252
(E)

JACKSON, MICHAEL J

2008-0063431 GRANT DEED 11/10/2008 (O)

JACKSON, MICHAEL J
(E)

http://www.sb-democracy.com/opis/default.aspx
JoJo

Anchorage, AK

#22 Nov 13, 2008
Kick Biden out...MJ for VP.....fits the whole scenario...LOLOLO

Since: Sep 08

Westport, CT

#23 Nov 13, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not which newspaper, which document? There are a few to choose from:
2008-0063426 TERMINATION AGREEMENT 11/10/2008 (I)
1224 LLC
(I)
2006-0029252
(I)
JACKSON, MICHAEL J
2008-0063429 ASSIGNMENT DEED OF TRUST 11/10/2008 (O)
1224 LLC
(I)
JACKSON, MICHAEL J
(E)
2008-0063430-001 RECONVEYANCE 11/10/2008 (I)
2006-0029252
(E)
JACKSON, MICHAEL J
2008-0063431 GRANT DEED 11/10/2008 (O)
JACKSON, MICHAEL J
(E)
http://www.sb-democracy.com/opis/default.aspx
Ok, but the property was still sold for $35 million, and Michael still collects interest. All this document proves is the ownership of the land, not how much was paid.
Ancalime

Falkenberg, Germany

#24 Nov 13, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, but the property was still sold for $35 million, and Michael still collects interest. All this document proves is the ownership of the land, not how much was paid.
this claim with an alleged interest was put up by TMZ first quoting from a third party source. The Santa Maria Times copied it as well as a few others. That SB official just said that the papers don't tell what Sycamore Valley Company LLC consists of. What can be looked up is that Sunrise Colony LLC (Neverland's original owner) was merged (or bought) by Colony Capital 11 years ago. Given the inflation rate between 20 years ago and now, Colony Capital got the property at a bargain price. The 35 mio. USD already are bound up in trust and go to pay Mjs debts. The adresses of Colony Capital and Sycamore Valley Company LC are the same BTW. Michael Jackson had no choice but to sell to Colony. No one else would have taken it. As it is, Jackson has nearly no assets left, is still laden with debts and cash-poor. Not in a world he should confuse himself with Donald Trump LOL
Spendaholics

Philippines

#25 Nov 13, 2008
Mike Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Bubbles female? I saw Michael Jackson a few years ago on Larry King and Michael clearly said that he BLEW BUBBLES.
I think that was "Licked Sticker"??

Westport, CT

#26 Nov 14, 2008
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>
this claim with an alleged interest was put up by TMZ first quoting from a third party source. The Santa Maria Times copied it as well as a few others. That SB official just said that the papers don't tell what Sycamore Valley Company LLC consists of. What can be looked up is that Sunrise Colony LLC (Neverland's original owner) was merged (or bought) by Colony Capital 11 years ago. Given the inflation rate between 20 years ago and now, Colony Capital got the property at a bargain price. The 35 mio. USD already are bound up in trust and go to pay Mjs debts. The adresses of Colony Capital and Sycamore Valley Company LC are the same BTW. Michael Jackson had no choice but to sell to Colony. No one else would have taken it. As it is, Jackson has nearly no assets left, is still laden with debts and cash-poor. Not in a world he should confuse himself with Donald Trump LOL
Read the post called "inside info on neverland sale!!!!!!!" it will tell you everything you need to know.
Ancalime

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#27 Nov 14, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text> Read the post called "inside info on neverland sale!!!!!!!" it will tell you everything you need to know.
this crap from mjjr.net is anything else but inside information. It is put together by a fan who has exactly the same access to SB documents as Friedman, Your Mama realestalker, TMZ.com etc have. Nothing exclusive and I posted why. Accept that. If Jackson had given out a statement of some sort regarding the Neverland sale via Scoop Marketing then perhaps it could have been something, but instead he puts half-drunk written notes on some fanboard and thinks that he is still a pop idol. How pathetic. the only good thing is that the main public won't take notice at all from that;-)

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Nov 14, 2008
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>
this crap from mjjr.net is anything else but inside information. It is put together by a fan who has exactly the same access to SB documents as Friedman, Your Mama realestalker, TMZ.com etc have. Nothing exclusive and I posted why. Accept that. If Jackson had given out a statement of some sort regarding the Neverland sale via Scoop Marketing then perhaps it could have been something, but instead he puts half-drunk written notes on some fanboard and thinks that he is still a pop idol. How pathetic. the only good thing is that the main public won't take notice at all from that;-)
He still is a pop icon, just because he isnt that popular anymore dosnt mean you havn't achomplished anything. Hes earned the title King of Pop, I actually think thats to limiting if a title for him because he has achomplished more than anyone in music history, so he SHOULD be called King of Music, or King of Entertainment. He didn't post anything, he dosnt even run that site, people get info found nowhere else and they give it to the public. Its more reliable than any other site out there. If it were up to Michael, we wouldn't even know about that Neverland purchace. He got rid of it because he dosn't want it anymore, he said he will never live there agian. He has over $200 million left, he could have easily paid for everything and sold it a long time ago.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#29 Nov 14, 2008
WackoJacko "The Thing of Poop", is the more accurate title.

$200 million and not one cent to Katrina.

tsk tsk tsk....

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Nov 14, 2008
Reality_Awaits wrote:
WackoJacko "The Thing of Poop", is the more accurate title.
$200 million and not one cent to Katrina.
tsk tsk tsk....
Who cares about katrina, that was years ago, let it go.

#31 Nov 14, 2008
You made the assertion that he was a great humanitarian. You have to show Jack0 didn't use that opportunity for his own self-worshiping, seeing as he did not lift a finger for well over three years now.
Simply put, you can't because you've contradicted yourself in so many posts now about Jack0's wealth and charity that nobody, except your twin twitf'loons, would believe that PedoPan actually cares about other people.

(Notes: Somef'loons really do believe in their own lies.)

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Nov 14, 2008
Reality_Awaits wrote:
You made the assertion that he was a great humanitarian. You have to show Jack0 didn't use that opportunity for his own self-worshiping, seeing as he did not lift a finger for well over three years now.
Simply put, you can't because you've contradicted yourself in so many posts now about Jack0's wealth and charity that nobody, except your twin twitf'loons, would believe that PedoPan actually cares about other people.
(Notes: Somef'loons really do believe in their own lies.)
If he didnt care for anyone he wouldn't have given $300 million to charity, or supported all those charities, made TWO charity singles (one of them becoming one of the biggest selling singles of all time), spent all that time and effort in money to help and bring joy to children when he was on tour, and allowed other people to visit neverland. Oh, yea he dosn't care. <rolls eyes> <shakes head>
Ancalime

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#33 Nov 15, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
He still is a pop icon, just because he isnt that popular anymore dosnt mean you havn't achomplished anything. Hes earned the title King of Pop, I actually think thats to limiting if a title for him because he has achomplished more than anyone in music history, so he SHOULD be called King of Music, or King of Entertainment. He didn't post anything, he dosnt even run that site, people get info found nowhere else and they give it to the public. Its more reliable than any other site out there. If it were up to Michael, we wouldn't even know about that Neverland purchace. He got rid of it because he dosn't want it anymore, he said he will never live there agian. He has over $200 million left, he could have easily paid for everything and sold it a long time ago.
LOL...in any case the public would have known about the sale. The SB documents are public domain, how often do I have to tell you this. Michael Jackson has long ceased to make any decisions BTW, others make decisions for him because he is not able to neither financially nor otherwise. by what is known, Jackson tends to write confused notes to fanboards instead of taking an active role in anything just now. If he really had some money left, he would have paid all his bills in the first place or instructed somebody to do it. This has got nothing to do with his past glories either.

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Nov 15, 2008
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...in any case the public would have known about the sale. The SB documents are public domain, how often do I have to tell you this. Michael Jackson has long ceased to make any decisions BTW, others make decisions for him because he is not able to neither financially nor otherwise. by what is known, Jackson tends to write confused notes to fanboards instead of taking an active role in anything just now. If he really had some money left, he would have paid all his bills in the first place or instructed somebody to do it. This has got nothing to do with his past glories either.
Like Randy J. Taraborelli said, Michael has a problem wanting to pay people, no matter how much money he has. Plus when ever he is faced with a financial situation, he tells his financial staff to take care of it. Also he dose take an active role in things, he is keeping this project for his next album a secret, and I'm not just saying that, this comes from people who are currently working with Michael in the studio. Where do you get your info from?
Ancalime

Drebkau, Germany

#35 Nov 15, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Randy J. Taraborelli said, Michael has a problem wanting to pay people, no matter how much money he has. Plus when ever he is faced with a financial situation, he tells his financial staff to take care of it. Also he dose take an active role in things, he is keeping this project for his next album a secret, and I'm not just saying that, this comes from people who are currently working with Michael in the studio. Where do you get your info from?
Well, the same sources and if somebody like Akon or Ne-Yo (just examples) tells the same crap three times there is enough reason not to trust those statements. Has it ever occurred to you that there is simply nothing to be kept secret because there is nothing to be talked about about non-exisiting things?

Taraborelli BTW announced in August that MJ said that Neverland was "somebody else's" problem now. By the outcome we have now, he seems to have been quite correct. Or his source was correct on that.

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Nov 15, 2008
Ancalime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the same sources and if somebody like Akon or Ne-Yo (just examples) tells the same crap three times there is enough reason not to trust those statements. Has it ever occurred to you that there is simply nothing to be kept secret because there is nothing to be talked about about non-exisiting things?
Taraborelli BTW announced in August that MJ said that Neverland was "somebody else's" problem now. By the outcome we have now, he seems to have been quite correct. Or his source was correct on that.
I know what Michael said about Neverland being someone elses problem, I read the article, he never wanted Neverland since the trial ended, so this was a good move for him. He got rid of any debt he had agianst the place and now its not his problem anymore. And if Akon or Ne-Yo or Will.I.Am says that Michael is working on a new album, who are you to say he isnt? Are you there with Michael everyday to know that he is not working on an album? I belive Akon and Ne-Yo and others because they have no reason to lie, Will.I.am has reported many times where Michael recently recored at his house, what do any of them gain from saying they worked with Michael or he is working on a new album? Nothing.

#37 Nov 15, 2008
Well, when some see a distressed debt creditor extending ~20% apr on a debt in the hundreds of millions of dollars, one has to know that eventually they expect to take the collateral. Lord knows someone who agreed to that kind of loan is only desperately putting off the inevitable reckoning day. Companies like HSBC (?- owner who bought the Fortress Investment Group loan extended to Jack0) are known to specialize in those kinds of debt/collection accounts. It wouldn't hurt their outcome one bit in the re-po process.
But....
their stake is riding partly on a temporary asset, as the copyright to the works will start reverting back beginning in 2013. Expect to see some sweating from people involved, starting with another dead-end promise to demonstrate their marketability. Judging from prior times, that will not happen.

::popcorn munching::

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Nov 15, 2008
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Well, when some see a distressed debt creditor extending ~20% apr on a debt in the hundreds of millions of dollars, one has to know that eventually they expect to take the collateral. Lord knows someone who agreed to that kind of loan is only desperately putting off the inevitable reckoning day. Companies like HSBC (?- owner who bought the Fortress Investment Group loan extended to Jack0) are known to specialize in those kinds of debt/collection accounts. It wouldn't hurt their outcome one bit in the re-po process.
But....
their stake is riding partly on a temporary asset, as the copyright to the works will start reverting back beginning in 2013. Expect to see some sweating from people involved, starting with another dead-end promise to demonstrate their marketability. Judging from prior times, that will not happen.
::popcorn munching::
Are you rfering to the ATV catolog?

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#39 Nov 15, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you rfering to the ATV catolog?
Are you rfering to your lack of cognitive skills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Aug 13 badlucks 102
News With Wind, Heat in Forecast, Crews Scramble to ... Aug 9 Ms Cornell 3
News Rincon Brewery Isla Vista, Where Everything But... Aug 5 Mark Hyatt 1
Sta Rita Hills Wine & Fire Jul 24 tellinitlikeitis 2
News Whittier Fire: Friday, July 28 Update Jul 22 None 1
delina m lizama (Mar '09) Jul '17 Missing you 7
Vandenberg Village Music Thread Jul '17 Musikologist 1

Los Olivos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Olivos Mortgages