Michael Jackson gives Neverland to co...

Michael Jackson gives Neverland to corporation

There are 39 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Michael Jackson gives Neverland to corporation . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch, transferring the deed to a company he partly controls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indiana

Richmond, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2008
He has such talent. What a waste.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2008
No word on Bubbles.

Did Michael impregnate her?
Digger

Deerfield Beach, FL

#3 Nov 13, 2008
Can you imagine the bad energy at that place?
Fire Trembley

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2008
I here if you bury your dead there they come back to life.
mrs Jackson

Canada

#5 Nov 13, 2008
Digger wrote:
Can you imagine the bad energy at that place?
theres none neverland is the happiest place on earth
jessica

Pulaski, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2008
I think that michael should keep the park. And i think what ever family started that mess was just trying to get him money. Im one of michael jackson's bigest fans. Jackson has alot of talent.
And he's good at what he dose..

Since: Mar 08

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2008
More anonymous persons not authorized to speak.
Fire Trembley

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2008
jessica wrote:
I think that michael should keep the park. And i think what ever family started that mess was just trying to get him money. Im one of michael jackson's bigest fans. Jackson has alot of talent.
Yeah...a person's musical talent is certainly grounds for us to overlook blatant child abuse. The man is sick and lost his fortune keeping himself out of jail.
Mike Hunt

Marina, CA

#9 Nov 13, 2008
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
No word on Bubbles.
Did Michael impregnate her?
Is Bubbles female? I saw Michael Jackson a few years ago on Larry King and Michael clearly said that he BLEW BUBBLES.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#10 Nov 13, 2008
This story, being posted in Topix' Wack0 Jack0 news board deserves all the recognition some f'loons are obviously avoiding making any of their "out-of-anybody's-world " comments.

Wooo HOOOOOO!!- How many like stories does that make? 8, and still rising.

Face reality, f'loontards....your pedogodlette is finished. Next on the list is when s/he implodes over a defective wheelchair part and screams out to all who listen to h/er that "It's a World Wide Wack0 Conspiracy!"

Since: Aug 07

South Florida

#11 Nov 13, 2008
That's because it's no longer a magnent capture land for little boys he wants to "share his bed with". Just think how messed up his ADOPTED kids are going to be! All 3 of them are more with than my mother in law whom lives in Michigan for God's sake! And people want to beleive that these kids are his? What bleached out black man has pasty white kids that look like their from the Canadian border? And who for the name of Pete names their kid blanket!?
Michael Jackson is the biggest Pedophile that the United States ever produced!
Deputy Dog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#12 Nov 13, 2008
Who cares? Mikey's washed up. But I'd love to party with his sister. There would definetely be wardrobe malfunction!
Fred

Dumfries, VA

#13 Nov 13, 2008
Now where will MJ go when he wants some good times?

Help Tito!!!
Chris

College Park, MD

#14 Nov 13, 2008
jessica wrote:
what he dose. need anymore be said?
Fred

Dumfries, VA

#15 Nov 13, 2008
jessica wrote:
I guess you must have been one of Michaels "guest" at his ranch.

Since: Sep 08

Westport, CT

#16 Nov 13, 2008
Reality_Awaits wrote:
This story, being posted in Topix' Wack0 Jack0 news board deserves all the recognition some f'loons are obviously avoiding making any of their "out-of-anybody's-world " comments.
Wooo HOOOOOO!!- How many like stories does that make? 8, and still rising.
Face reality, f'loontards....your pedogodlette is finished. Next on the list is when s/he implodes over a defective wheelchair part and screams out to all who listen to h/er that "It's a World Wide Wack0 Conspiracy!"
Actually he sold the proerty for $35 million, thats more than what he paid for it. And he is getting interest from it, and he dosn't even own it anymore; thats a buiseness deal even Donald Trump would be proud of.

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2008
KB50MJ wrote:
<quoted text> Actually he sold the proerty for $35 million, thats more than what he paid for it. And he is getting interest from it, and he dosn't even own it anymore; thats a buiseness deal even Donald Trump would be proud of.
$35 million? which document states that?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#18 Nov 13, 2008
::looks at story

"Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch..."

Looks like he had no choice. Can anybody else see another way of taking land, without actually foreclosing on it? The cost savings must have been substantial, given these bad economic times.
Slick lawyering. The property got a sales boost assessment to $35 Mil (for paper documentation purposes)- and Jack0 got stuck with a net gain figure to quibble with the IRS over. And, he didn't even get any of it....

You f'loons better ante up your couch change and send it in.

(in that case, wink wink)
<lol>

Westport, CT

#19 Nov 13, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
$35 million? which document states that?
It was reported in the Santa Marhria Times

Westport, CT

#20 Nov 13, 2008
Reality_Awaits wrote:
::looks at story
"Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch..."
Looks like he had no choice. Can anybody else see another way of taking land, without actually foreclosing on it? The cost savings must have been substantial, given these bad economic times.
Slick lawyering. The property got a sales boost assessment to $35 Mil (for paper documentation purposes)- and Jack0 got stuck with a net gain figure to quibble with the IRS over. And, he didn't even get any of it....
You f'loons better ante up your couch change and send it in.
(in that case, wink wink)
<lol>
This story dosn't report the full facts, it was even reported in the Santa Maria times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Olivos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) May '16 damndude 85
Physical Home Security May '16 Mr Paranoid 1
News The Latest: Company faces felonies in Californi... May '16 Leann 1
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... (May '15) May '16 Bryher Sooty-Fur 5
garage sale....saturday May '16 froggy23 1
garage sale May '16 froggy23 1
News Bruce Porter Outlines Plan to Help Santa Barbar... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1

Los Olivos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Olivos Mortgages