APD officer accused of assaulting wif...

APD officer accused of assaulting wife in Valencia Co.

There are 1 comment on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Aug 19, 2013, titled APD officer accused of assaulting wife in Valencia Co.. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

Officials with the Valencia County Sheriff's Department tell KOB Eyewitness News 4 that APD field officer Jared Foulk got into a fight with his wife on Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

Harry

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 20, 2013
When I first heard this story, I thought it was a Socorro County Sheriff's deputy (dept famous for the "panty police")! These officers regularly receive "incentives" from those they try arrest, and look the other way when there is an aggravated assault case involving meth. That is why Socorro County is known as the meth capital of NM, a lot of toothless junkies walking around!!

Ever notice Socorro Sheriff's dept is never involved in taking down drug dealers? It's always the state police and DEA. Well thank God for them or there would be no justice. Socorro County Deputies "Shorty" and Joey are burnt out & need to go, and I mean now, before someone else gets hurt. And take Sheriff Phillip Montoya with you. These are the best NM has to offer???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Lunas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prisoner in Los Lunas dies, cause to be determined (Jan '13) Dec '17 Mazie320 3
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Dec '17 Stacy B 14
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct '17 PullDaCovers 45
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Sep '17 HRresident 197
Child molestor ALERT Aug '17 The more you know 1
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 oakie 13
Los Chavez Tweakers (Dec '16) Apr '17 chainz 2

Los Lunas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Lunas Mortgages