Two bodies found after Gustine mobile...

Two bodies found after Gustine mobile home fire

There are 1 comment on the Merced Sun-Star story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Two bodies found after Gustine mobile home fire. In it, Merced Sun-Star reports that:

Firefighters responded to a mobile home blaze Thursday night in Gustine, and found the bodies of the two occupants inside, Cal Fire reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merced Sun-Star.

Alvin

Northridge, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
George was a U.S. Army vet. who served in Vietnam, was exposed to agent orange,suferd ill health from his late thirties. He went through tree heart bypass opperations, his last, just last year. He was finally given disabilty at 60. He and Mary were maried for 40 years with three childern. He proudly served his country. God bless you two. Love your little brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Banos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please don't hurass me, okay? Is there ANYONE l... (Mar '08) Feb 5 DragonflyCeer aka... 3
Josh Allen (Dec '16) Dec '17 Steamboat 5
Knowledge will save the containment Dec '17 Dragonfly 1
Knowledge Nov '17 Dragonfly 3
How have you been treated by Dos Palos Police? (Oct '06) Nov '17 Donald Trump 54
dos palos cops arrest Donald Trump Nov '17 Donald Trump 1
Donald Trump Coming to Dos Palos Nov '17 Donald Trump 1

Los Banos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Banos Mortgages