First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Don

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2013
I find it amazing how low class, sub-human garbage take so much pride doing something that only a coward would do. They really don't see how cheap and gutless it is to punch someone from behind or unexpectedly? Mindless cowards.
Phillytown

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2013
The real show will occur when someone defends themselves...and then the civil rights industry comes out raging against it. How dare we defend ourselves against misunderstood oppressed victims.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#3 Nov 24, 2013
I think it's just horrible that these so called human beings are doing this to innocent people. No one deserves to be sucker punched. It has nothing to do with being oppressed it comes from ignorance and no respect for other human beings, not being taught to function in society like a decent person. Reminds me of rednecks or skinheads doing the same thing to people of color. Or jumping off the back of a pick up truck lynching someone. No different but something tells me some people wouldn't be so outraged about that.

Black people don't want to be victimized by horrible people of any race (including their own) anymore than whites do. I saw two women on the news last night talking about guys in Australia doing the same thing and they were laughing like it's funny. Wonder what race those guys are, the women were white. Stupid people span racial lines, that's a fact.
Achy Breaky Shart

Hazleton, PA

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Celebrities have been doing this to photographers for decades.
Cross Brow

Brockwell, AR

#5 Nov 27, 2013
If a black guy robs a bank are you going to be looking for a white guy. If a white women robs a bank are you going to be looking for a mexican man? Of course racial profiling is justified

“"Nuts"”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2013
Phillytown wrote:
The real show will occur when someone defends themselves...and then the civil rights industry comes out raging against it. How dare we defend ourselves against misunderstood oppressed victims.
Remember "Subway Vigilante" Bernhard Goetz... He was found not guilty in the 80s... Today under the Obama regime he would be facing federal charges... Jessie Hi-Jackson,,, Al Sharpton and Oprah Winfrey would be calling for his head...

Forgot to include Obama's "if he had a son" statement...
Sam I Am

Brockwell, AR

#8 Nov 28, 2013
Polar Bear Hunting is the Knock down of a white pedestrian, with one punch, by a black teen. It is part of the Knockdown Game, but the victim is always white, and the perpetrator is always black. Five people (white victims) are already reported dead as victims of this game. It is not an apparent circumstantial evidence battery on an stranger by another stranger pedestrian, it is a racially charged attack or "hate crime". Is is like the reversal Trayvon Martin. However, first evidence of this started in London several years ago, by British blacks, but it was mostly performed by blacks to other blacks. We, all of us, are living dangerous times in the 21st century, and hate and attacks are rampant in big cities, specially by young blacks.

Knock Down Game is the mild version only. Other versions are more drastic. Recently, a white Australian student, baseball player exchange student, in Oklahoma, was gun-down while jogging by a group of black teens, that were "bored", as they claimed, and decided to kill the first white person walking that road that day. The worse part is that these teens will become adults in just few years, and will be our neighbors, our co-workers, our bosses, our care takers, etc. THIS IS THE SOCIETY OF THE FUTURE. WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY ANARCHY!
And they just can't seem to understand why they are the most hated race on earth.

Los Angeles, CA.

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Polar Bear Hunting is the Knock down of a white pedestrian, with one punch, by a black teen. It is part of the Knockdown Game, but the victim is always white, and the perpetrator is always black. Five people (white victims) are already reported dead as victims of this game. It is not an apparent circumstantial evidence battery on an stranger by another stranger pedestrian, it is a racially charged attack or "hate crime". Is is like the reversal Trayvon Martin. However, first evidence of this started in London several years ago, by British blacks, but it was mostly performed by blacks to other blacks. We, all of us, are living dangerous times in the 21st century, and hate and attacks are rampant in big cities, specially by young blacks.
Knock Down Game is the mild version only. Other versions are more drastic. Recently, a white Australian student, baseball player exchange student, in Oklahoma, was gun-down while jogging by a group of black teens, that were "bored", as they claimed, and decided to kill the first white person walking that road that day. The worse part is that these teens will become adults in just few years, and will be our neighbors, our co-workers, our bosses, our care takers, etc. THIS IS THE SOCIETY OF THE FUTURE. WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY ANARCHY!
And they just can't seem to understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
This country has been filled with violence from the beginning. Usually it's people of color being victimized by whites just because they weren't white. But that didn't matter because the threat wasn't against you. I know people see it differently because they really don't care unless someone like themselves is being victimized and especially if the bully is of another race. Too bad for black people whites didn't see their attackers as animals. They usually got a slap on the wrists literally.

All types of people are being attacked, every race, both sexes and all ages. But no one has even tried to see that because only their own kind matter, so pretend not to notice. Believe me it isn't BLACKS, it's a group of fools that didn't have parents that taught them to respect other people. I am not condoning the violence I think it's horrible and I am black myself. I am just tired of reading statements by people like the people on this thread that are totally clueless to the fact that black people like white people is a race comprised of INDIVIDUALS, period.

I'm afraid for my son to be out walking down a street and have someone do this to him because he isn't a thug, just like you would be worried for yours. Stop generalizing it's so played out and stupid.

Los Angeles, CA.

#10 Nov 28, 2013
Another loser attacking a man who is BLACK, not all victims are white. He got exactly what he deserved and that is what should happen to all of these bullies. Everyone is the vicinity should attack them and make them the victim, it would stop then.

If a group of white men see a bully of any race attacking a man or woman they should kick his ass. Believe me I don't think anyone should be victimized, white or black. The guy that choked him out was Asian. I applaud him!
Mike Nifong

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Dec 2, 2013
The Street Grows Darker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember "Subway Vigilante" Bernhard Goetz... He was found not guilty in the 80s.....
Not true, he was convicted and did time for illegal gun possession, IIRC.......
an Italian in Australia

Lakemba, Australia

#12 Dec 2, 2013
I have researched gangs for 20 years among other things. I have also been a portfolio manager and produced returns of 150% 5 years running by understanding society and all it's tentacles. in this case i understood that foxnews distorts every truth so 15 years ago i was able to use fox news and do the exact opposite of whatever hannity and o'reilly advised for joe public, to produce record returns- this is well documented and proven in australia btw. now onto the issue of the knockout game.. i am appauled !! i expected this to happen i preducted revolutions globally 15 years ago and since then there have been dozens like kien right now. this knockout game is another form of revolution. it is happening because it is quick , deadly, it affects society in the worst way- FEAR, and it is difficult to get caught doing it. it has a strong racist tone and seems to be mostly black on white violence- this is the main revolution at hand in america it seems. the sad thing it can only lead to violence against blacks and the subjegation of many disenfranchised black communities who will become shut out of greater society increasingly, employers will not open businesses in black areas in a nutshell and blacks wont have jobs. it is a major problem especially with all the guns in america. its sad to sit here and know that in america right now some poor innocent white kid is being pummeled by some poor innocent black kids who never had much hope in life themselves. who were misinformed and now hate all whites.. while the true prison masters- the rich elites.. are nowhere to be seen for it is not their kids being beaten on the streets or shot at traffic lights. it is ours. the workers.. the battlers.. i hope my african american brother and sisters head my call to stop the violence. the world is watching you .. the world knows about slavery.. we care.. we pray for you and have for 200 years now.. trust us.. we're on your side not the rich white elites.. just dont attack us or we will have no choice but to distance ourselves from you again. peace

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Dec 2, 2013
One Kid was already shot twice while playing this game. These kids need to find something else to do with there time. They should try working out at a gym and also cleansing out there bodies. This will help them think better.
The Don

North Hollywood, CA

#14 Dec 2, 2013
The media should not glorify it by calling it "The Knockout Game" or "Polar Bear Hunting.

We all, including the media, should refer to it as "The Coward Game" from now on.
Cold Steel

Paducah, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2013
It'll never take hold in Dixie. Cause if Sambo don't knock Bubba out, Bubba pull .45 and blow Sambo's brains out.
Mike Nifong

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Dec 3, 2013
Cold Steel wrote:
It'll never take hold in Dixie. Cause if Sambo don't knock Bubba out, Bubba pull .45 and blow Sambo's brains out.
making Jesse and Al even more money........
huh

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
I think it's just horrible that these so called human beings are doing this to innocent people. No one deserves to be sucker punched. It has nothing to do with being oppressed it comes from ignorance and no respect for other human beings, not being taught to function in society like a decent person. Reminds me of rednecks or skinheads doing the same thing to people of color. Or jumping off the back of a pick up truck lynching someone. No different but something tells me some people wouldn't be so outraged about that.
Black people don't want to be victimized by horrible people of any race (including their own) anymore than whites do. I saw two women on the news last night talking about guys in Australia doing the same thing and they were laughing like it's funny. Wonder what race those guys are, the women were white. Stupid people span racial lines, that's a fact.
why are you yammering on about things that haven't happened in years, claiming that
the same white people who have bent over backwards trying to be accomodating for the last 30yrs wouldn't care if 60s era kkk lynchings of blacks started up? We don't have a huge epidemic of white on black violence, WHITES saw to that, we have an epidemic of black on white violence, and of course it will be the WHITES who do something about THAT too, once they get over the fear of being politically correct and start seriously addressing it, because we all know the entire black community will band together and deny their sons and cousins who were involved ever did a thing.
Coal Miner Retired

Paducah, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2013
The 'Knockout Game' kind of reminds me of something that happened way back when I was a kid, 8 or 9 years old. There was a black guy who came up with a clever way of robbing people and getting away by riding a bicycle. Nobody's car was air conditioned in those days and in summer everybody drove with the windows down. This guy would ride up beside a car at a traffic light, usually a woman driving, pull a little .22 pistol, and demand her purse. One day he tried it with my grandma. She made like to hand him the purse, but just as the light changed she somehow wrapped the leather strap around his arm and floored the gas. Dragged his sorry ass for a full city block before he got loose. Law never did figure out who got him.

Los Angeles, CA.

#19 Dec 4, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text> why are you yammering on about things that haven't happened in years, claiming that
the same white people who have bent over backwards trying to be accomodating for the last 30yrs wouldn't care if 60s era kkk lynchings of blacks started up? We don't have a huge epidemic of white on black violence, WHITES saw to that, we have an epidemic of black on white violence, and of course it will be the WHITES who do something about THAT too, once they get over the fear of being politically correct and start seriously addressing it, because we all know the entire black community will band together and deny their sons and cousins who were involved ever did a thing.
Not all blacks are victimizing whites either. But people insist on referring to "blacks" in general as the culprits. While at the same time ignoring that some blacks have been victims too. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2013
The Don wrote:
I find it amazing how low class, sub-human garbage take so much pride doing something that only a coward would do. They really don't see how cheap and gutless it is to punch someone from behind or unexpectedly? Mindless cowards.
in short you mean black people? I do agree with bychance that ignorance spans all races however it occurs way more often in the black race....Russia and China won't allow blacks citizenship ...just saying. Ask yourself this, have you ever heard of anyone saying "let's move to a nice black neighborhood. " didn't think so.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text> why are you yammering on about things that haven't happened in years, claiming that
because she is a politically correct baffoon that is in complete denial of reality, and won't accept truth that black's ruin countries. Coughobamacough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep 1 word drop 1 word game (Jan '12) 11 hr Alyssa76 53
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 11 hr Alyssa76 16
Wow 14 hr Marked 1
Aint that tuff enuff ! 15 hr The smiths 1
Kountry Girlz 17 hr Jessica 1
2Pac 23 hr Dave 2
Obama, Letterman, NY Jail Darpa Att. Invisibl... 23 hr Hornhead 1

Los Angeles Jobs

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages