A girl waves a Mexican flag during ra...

A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

There are 4544 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 28, 2006, titled A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,.... In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

Peter

Carson, CA

#4989 May 22, 2014
I like Mexican food even though it has Spanish names. It taste good. I'm white. I hope I didn't offend any one. I can't afford to lose my job.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4990 May 22, 2014
Peter wrote:
I like Mexican food even though it has Spanish names. It taste good. I'm white. I hope I didn't offend any one. I can't afford to lose my job.
Do you like hamburgers even though the name is German?
AsianAmerican

Pasadena, CA

#4991 May 23, 2014
xica wrote:
<quoted text>
BECOUSE IN MEXICO WE DON'T HAVE AS MUCH RIGHTS AS HERE.AND IF YOUR SO PROUD OF BEING WHITE GO BACK TO EUROPE OR IRELAND WHERE EVER YOUR FROM YOU WETBACK!AND DON'T USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN!
I have a question for Xica...how come people from South and Central America, be they born here or not- understand that their TRUE enemy is the Catholic Church and Spain ??? Most poor countries ARE Catholic, in the Western world. The so-called churh in question IS makng a bid for resurgence in this hemisphere now and is using gang bangers as it's foot soldiers, LOYAL foot soldiers ! I(f America goes under, the whole hemisphere will-are you aware of this ? Certain powers that be want ALL the races at war with each other so that they can use this to take over..America is the Grand Prize here. If it's TRUE brown pride, don't do this for Europe(Spain, Portugal,etc.) or the Catholic Church, then.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4992 May 23, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the way you swing... sure
You know it fella ;)

Abd feel free to let me and my UCLA Bruin "alternative thinking" committee know if you ever have the "urge" to "swing" a different way yourself :)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4993 May 23, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like hamburgers even though the name is German?
Hmmm, good point. Kind of like how our beloved french fries name refers to France :/

I guess our top All American foods have "alternative" sources ;)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4994 May 23, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You know it fella ;)
Abd feel free to let me and my UCLA Bruin "alternative thinking" committee know if you ever have the "urge" to "swing" a different way yourself :)
Sorry bud I don't like to get gapped like you do. But feel free to let the UCLA Bruin "alternative thinking" committee have their way with you ;)
Peter

Carson, CA

#4996 May 24, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like hamburgers even though the name is German?
Si~

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4997 May 28, 2014
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Si~
This Bruin likes your name fella ;)
Tam

Santa Ana, CA

#4999 Jun 3, 2014
There's a reason Mexicans are looked down upon or totally irrelevant in the most parts of the world (Mexico being the ONLY exception). They're simply dumb people with no talents or unique abilities.
Peter

Carson, CA

#5000 Jun 4, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>This Bruin likes your name fella ;)
Cool. I went to Stanford. Still like me?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5001 Jun 5, 2014
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>Cool. I went to Stanford. Still like me?
Yes but only if you would be willing to walk with me while I wave a "different" sort of flag at our annual LA PRIDE Parade, set to glide off this Sunday, June 9th at 11:00 a.m in West Hollywood :)

Go LGBT/UCLA Bruins!

Since: Jun 14

Thousand Oaks, CA

#5002 Jun 5, 2014
Rick wrote:
It is sad they don't even know what they are marching for. I saw one kid say he was marching because they want to kick ALL Mexicans out of the U.S. and the bill is against all immigrants. I think they need to go back to school and get more education before they start marching for something they know nothing about.
SO true. Remember back in the day, when Mexicans were viewed as Americans? Now when people think Mexican, they think of Juan Martinez with hat mowing the lawn.
They have ruined themselves politically :/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5003 Jun 5, 2014
ConcernedParent1929 wrote:
<quoted text>
SO true. Remember back in the day, when Mexicans were viewed as Americans? Now when people think Mexican, they think of Juan Martinez with hat mowing the lawn.
They have ruined themselves politically :/
Drug dealer, gang member, welfare recipient, McDonald's worker, pregnant teen, high school drop out... These are things people think of when they hear Mexican. I'm not being an A-hole or a racists, I'm just speaking the truth. You may not like to hear it. These stereotypes and rooted with some truths.
Tam

Santa Ana, CA

#5004 Jun 8, 2014
Mexicans are generally uneducated, talentless people with no worth or relevance anywhere in the world outside of Mexico. There has never been a world famous Mexican or Mexican contribution to mankind.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5005 Jun 8, 2014
Well I am proud to say there were plenty of Mexican-American participation in today's LA Pride parade in West Hollywood, CA

Go LGBT UCLA Bruins!
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#5007 Jun 8, 2014
Tam wrote:
Mexicans are generally uneducated, talentless people with no worth or relevance anywhere in the world outside of Mexico. There has never been a world famous Mexican or Mexican contribution to mankind.
I won't say that all of them are uneducated but I'll say that they've only brought crime and drugs here! I agree with some of your comments!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#5008 Jun 8, 2014
Mexicans belong in Mexico. Nuff said.
mudflap

United States

#5009 Jun 12, 2014
they shure aren't making life any better for americans . the work they do should be done by convicts and teens. but this country has become so concerned with civil rights and hijacked by lazy socialist's who don't have any fkn spine. that prisoners and illegals alike have access to better healthcare housing ,and so on that it makes a fella wanna puke .
we need to start executing fk up gang bangers/murderers,and pimps,and deport the lot of these invading lowlife beggers/thiefs.
the only thing they understand is brutality so in order to stop the flow I say give them hard labor for a year then deport them.
you come back again get caught it's ten year's .
now that's a fair deal!! it's called consequences!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#5010 Jun 12, 2014
mudflap wrote:
they shure aren't making life any better for americans . the work they do should be done by convicts and teens. but this country has become so concerned with civil rights and hijacked by lazy socialist's who don't have any fkn spine. that prisoners and illegals alike have access to better healthcare housing ,and so on that it makes a fella wanna puke .
we need to start executing fk up gang bangers/murderers,and pimps,and deport the lot of these invading lowlife beggers/thiefs.
the only thing they understand is brutality so in order to stop the flow I say give them hard labor for a year then deport them.
you come back again get caught it's ten year's .
now that's a fair deal!! it's called consequences!
Oh my sir, what if these gang bangers/murderers,and pimps you refer to are American citizens? With your brash and nasty solution, then we would just deport them back to ourselves :/

Can't we all just get along like everyone does on the Westwood campus? We all have civil rights at UCLA, including my organization :)

Go LGBT UCLA Bruins!
montebello newbie

Montebello, CA

#5011 Jun 12, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my sir, what if these gang bangers/murderers,and pimps you refer to are American citizens? With your brash and nasty solution, then we would just deport them back to ourselves :/
Can't we all just get along like everyone does on the Westwood campus? We all have civil rights at UCLA, including my organization :)
Go LGBT UCLA Bruins!
I went to USC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr True That 20,946
ByteFence- steer clear of these a-holes 14 hr Rodrigo 1
Johnny Depp 17 hr good grief 4
6-21-17 Murders hit record high in Mexico 20 hr Rip Chen Picket 8
Women should stop wearing bras Sun actorvet 4
free agent clippers Jun 23 lakers thru and thru 1
I HATE little dogs! Jun 23 Rodents00 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages