A girl waves a Mexican flag during ra...

A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

There are 4563 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 28, 2006, titled A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,.... In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#4966 May 13, 2014
Deport Deport Deport wrote:
Deport Illegals, towel heads, Armenians, fish heads and every filthy person who comes here and disgraces our Country!
I get such a laugh out of your bigotry.
Viva Mexico!
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#4967 May 13, 2014
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Uhh, you are a mongrelized Spaniard so that you means you belong in Madrid or Seville...
Not from Spain stupida --- from Mexico. Comprende' pinche pendeja
-Kevin-

Los Angeles, CA

#4968 May 13, 2014
If she waved an Irish flag on March 17 no one would care.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4970 May 13, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
If she waved an Irish flag on March 17 no one would care.
Why would a Mexican girl wave an Irish flag?

Panorama City, CA

#4971 May 14, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a Mexican girl wave an Irish flag?
Part of celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

Location hidden

#4972 May 15, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
Yes I know, but why would she be waving an Irish flag? Not saying she can't, but just sounds weird.... like saying an Irish dude waving a Mexican flag on Cinco De Mayo.

Panorama City, CA

#4973 May 15, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, but why would she be waving an Irish flag? Not saying she can't, but just sounds weird.... like saying an Irish dude waving a Mexican flag on Cinco De Mayo.
Why is it strange? I'm not Mexican, I still celebrate Cinco De Mayo. I also celebrate Star Wars Day the day before. May the 4th (be with you).
Morris the Cat

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#4974 May 15, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from Spain stupida --- from Mexico. Comprende' pinche pendeja
How's it going, Bruno? Did you read my post about Huntington Park On the Sea?
mictlantekutli

Los Angeles, CA

#4975 May 15, 2014
Ahahaa bunch of scared too death rednecks talking all that nonsense behind your little computer LoL why dont you inbred huckleberrys go outside and talk your white trash to the first mexikan you see and say it in there face and see what happens to your pathetic life hahaaa that would be the day cause all you scarey white fcks will never do that ish cause your weak! Now GO get fcked by your daddy in the butt while your panhandling mom records it hahaha fckin white people are a fckin joke ..nothing but a bunch of scarey fcks! GO jump on your mayflower and take that pedophile ass back to Europe where you belong fckin immigrants...Fck a white bitch in the neck!!
QUE VIVA MEXIKO

Location hidden

#4976 May 15, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it strange? I'm not Mexican, I still celebrate Cinco De Mayo. I also celebrate Star Wars Day the day before. May the 4th (be with you).
And yes all those celebrations fall in the same box. But
Who is saying you can't celebrate these days?

Just stating that it's not the norm (or strange) for a Mexican girl to wave an Irish flag with the same meaning that the Mexican girl waving a Mexican flag.

And BTW, I am Mexican... makes no difference though just like your statement that you're not.

Location hidden

#4977 May 15, 2014
mictlantekutli wrote:
Ahahaa bunch of scared too death rednecks talking all that nonsense behind your little computer LoL why dont you inbred huckleberrys go outside and talk your white trash to the first mexikan you see and say it in there face and see what happens to your pathetic life hahaaa that would be the day cause all you scarey white fcks will never do that ish cause your weak! Now GO get fcked by your daddy in the butt while your panhandling mom records it hahaha fckin white people are a fckin joke ..nothing but a bunch of scarey fcks! GO jump on your mayflower and take that pedophile ass back to Europe where you belong fckin immigrants...Fck a white bitch in the neck!!
QUE VIVA MEXIKO
Aren't you behind a screen yourself?

BMW are going to tell the all the Mexicans with Spanish last name to go back to Spain? You know those dirty Spanish raped and force Catholicism on the Beloved Aztecs. Kinda like the white folks did onto the native Americans

Location hidden

#4978 May 15, 2014
BTW not BMW
Bruno

Temecula, CA

#4979 May 16, 2014
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> How's it going, Bruno? Did you read my post about Huntington Park On the Sea?
No
Derek

United States

#4980 May 16, 2014
Ramon wrote:
How many cities can you count with Mexican Names my friend?
The cities and or states have Spanish names, not Mexican names, there's huge a difference. Spanish is the language forced upon Mexicans during the colonial era. Mexican language is a lost form of speech very few are familiar with. The ancient Olmecs, Aztecs, ect.. did not speak Spanish. Most Mexicans and or Latrinos are to dumb to comprehend that reality.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4981 May 16, 2014
Can't we just all get along people? I would like to think one day I can wave my gay pride flag at a sanctity of marriage rally :)

Go LGBT UCLA Bruins!

Santa Monica, CA

#4982 May 16, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes all those celebrations fall in the same box. But
Who is saying you can't celebrate these days?
Just stating that it's not the norm (or strange) for a Mexican girl to wave an Irish flag with the same meaning that the Mexican girl waving a Mexican flag.
And BTW, I am Mexican... makes no difference though just like your statement that you're not.
It wouldn't seem strange to me for a Mexican girl to wave an Irish flag *at a St. Patty's Day celebration.*, or for an Irish girl to wave a Mexican flag *at a Cinco De Mayo celebration*.
That's all I'm saying.

Santa Monica, CA

#4983 May 16, 2014
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
The cities and or states have Spanish names, not Mexican names, there's huge a difference. Spanish is the language forced upon Mexicans during the colonial era. Mexican language is a lost form of speech very few are familiar with. The ancient Olmecs, Aztecs, ect.. did not speak Spanish. Most Mexicans and or Latrinos are to dumb to comprehend that reality.
Free clue:
Never say, "to dumb".

Oh, please, stupid...
Everybody knows that. But that was centuries ago. They are Mexican names now.

Location hidden

#4984 May 18, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Free clue:
Never say, "to dumb".
Oh, please, stupid...
Everybody knows that. But that was centuries ago. They are Mexican names now.
Interesting... I've always wondered why young Hispanics here California glorify Aztec culture but never really learn or care to learn their history or even that of Mexico's. They are quick to put on a Aztec calendar T-shirt, but know nothing about it, to them it's just cool. Kinda like some white folks that get dream catcher tattoos.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#4985 May 19, 2014
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting... I've always wondered why young Hispanics here California glorify Aztec culture but never really learn or care to learn their history or even that of Mexico's. They are quick to put on a Aztec calendar T-shirt, but know nothing about it, to them it's just cool. Kinda like some white folks that get dream catcher tattoos.
Interesting point there sir. Would that be like someone wearing a gay rights shirt but never themselves having any intentions of allowing themselves to be available for a reach around?

Go UCLA Bruins and "Alternative" pride!

Location hidden

#4988 May 22, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point there sir. Would that be like someone wearing a gay rights shirt but never themselves having any intentions of allowing themselves to be available for a reach around?
Go UCLA Bruins and "Alternative" pride!
If that's the way you swing... sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Glob Awards 2 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 14
Top Los Angeles Breweries 5 hr KTSullivan 3
Women are all such mean and evil lying Bastards... 5 hr KTSullivan 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Nonsense 21,371
la art show 6 hr Mona Day 1
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) 15 hr MJ ultra 5
News Gavin Newsom is the target as 6 candidates batt... Mon Solarman 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages