A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school. Full Story
Marcos Martinez

San Pedro, CA

#4913 Aug 3, 2013
Respect the house you live in.
If you love mexico so much go back!
I came to USA for a better life,
I threw my Mexico flag out when I became citizen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4914 Aug 3, 2013
JUDGE Learned Hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good.NOT. you go ahead and hide the stats on your appalachian brethren the past 10 years to serve you.Don't worry no one will call you out on your lies.
"NOT"? What, are we back in the 90s? LOL

Dude, you don't even know what "per capita" means.

Lies? Just because you don't like what hear doesn't make you right.
rick daly

Chico, CA

#4916 Aug 3, 2013
You can't just walk into millions of peoples houses and throw up a flag ! Mexico is the other country below the United States and will always be that way ,mainly because Mexico SOLD California for 12 million dollars . So all you Mexicans that were told by your government and Hillary Clinton to go north , You should go back and kick there ass ! they just wanted to get rid of you ! and we don't need you either !
Pancho V

Morgan Hill, CA

#4917 Aug 3, 2013
rick daly wrote:
You can't just walk into millions of peoples houses and throw up a flag ! Mexico is the other country below the United States and will always be that way ,mainly because Mexico SOLD California for 12 million dollars . So all you Mexicans that were told by your government and Hillary Clinton to go north , You should go back and kick there ass ! they just wanted to get rid of you ! and we don't need you either !
I don't know if you have noticed, but our stupid government IS just letting them walk in. The Dems and Repubs don't care.

You say "we don't need you either"? Have you not looked at all the businesses hiring cheap labor? Are you that stupid and blind? You support these businesses and you don't even know it... that's how stupid and addicted to cheap labor the American people are.
rick daly

Chico, CA

#4918 Aug 4, 2013
I eat nothing from the " salad bowl " , I don't live in a subdivision built by illegal's ! I don't drink wine either , Yes , the global traitors from this country are the problem , So , What are You Pancho ? sounds like you are NOT , American people ! You must be " one of them " ?
Pancho V

Portland, OR

#4919 Aug 4, 2013
rick daly wrote:
I eat nothing from the " salad bowl " , I don't live in a subdivision built by illegal's ! I don't drink wine either , Yes , the global traitors from this country are the problem , So , What are You Pancho ? sounds like you are NOT , American people ! You must be " one of them " ?
I'm I one "one of them"? Because my moniker is Pancho V? LOL What the fuk does that matter?

I just told you the truth... And I find it funny, these stupid die hard registered republicans don't even know they're getting played by the people they voted in. The republican party is a joke.

and yes you inadvertently support illegals, who do you think work at meat processing plants, or just about any food processing place. They are everywhere and yes they are doing jobs Americans don't want to do. More and more Americans are getting the taste of welfare and food stamps thanks to good ol' Obamer and yes the retard repubs.
Jessica

Cerritos, CA

#4920 Aug 4, 2013
I have to wonder, does the American right wing get uppity when they see things like Irish flags on Irish pubs, etc? How about the British flag at a fish and chips place? Or is it just the Mexican flag they dont like?
Pancho V

San Francisco, CA

#4921 Aug 5, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I have to wonder, does the American right wing get uppity when they see things like Irish flags on Irish pubs, etc? How about the British flag at a fish and chips place? Or is it just the Mexican flag they dont like?
Foreign flags on establishments and flying one at a rally with an agenda are two different things. But I guess you're too stupid to understand that.
sunshine

Canyon Country, CA

#4922 Aug 5, 2013
brown crap wrote:
<quoted text>
not prison, boot them and build a better fence
The illegals should be sent back as soon as their first child is born. Do not wait till they establish friendships. This rule should apply to every nationality.
Jessica

Cerritos, CA

#4923 Aug 6, 2013
Pancho V wrote:
<quoted text>
But I guess you're too stupid to understand that.
Nope, just someone that has more important things to worry about, and believes in freedom of speech. That includes displaying non-patriotic flags, especially if it pisses off weak minded, thin skinned people.
Juan-cabron Lopez

United States

#4924 Aug 6, 2013
PURO PINCHE BROWN PRIDE!!!! around!!! Just loook around and think about how everything you see got there and at some point a mexican was involved. So you dnt like us mexicans? Great!!! So keep away from anything that at some point was in contact with a mexican. Can you do that?? We make it, transport it, serve it, clean it and do what you dont do or cant do, plus we do it right!!!! Thats what white girls say.... You cant and wont get rid of us so u bettr get used to us!!! Want to mess with us??? Bettr tink twice cuz we r dangerus!!!
Juan-cabron Lopez

United States

#4925 Aug 6, 2013
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The illegals should be sent back as soon as their first child is born. Do not wait till they establish friendships. This rule should apply to every nationality.

So you dnt like illegals? Is it cuz we crossed the border wich "our" tax money pays to be protected by a border patrol and army? You should be mad at the border patrol n army for not doing their job right and just hire sum illegals and tell them that if they let any illegals cross the border they will take their job n trust me that ll work. And they say im a dumb mexican when i crossed the border and no border patrol or army dude caught me... Whos the dumb one? Hahaaaa!!!!
Juan-cabron Lopez

United States

#4926 Aug 6, 2013
Hostel wrote:
It is you who is now on the defensive because your facts were clearly disproven. Your engagement with subservient lexicon and argot such as usage of the word "dude" further show that not only was I mistaken in assuming that you had a college degree.( I apologize for that) but now I have clearly proven that you do not even possess a valid high school diploma. Please forgive me and excuse my presumptions,sir. I will not overestimate you again.

Hey i got a primo that knows a friend that knows a friénd and he can get you a high shcool diploma, college degree, green card, id, drivers license or any document for less than $175 devolada!! What usually takes you years to get we get it in afew hours, cheaper and if you buy me a beer ill even frame it. I didnt finish high school but with this conect i got me a h.s. Diploma, college degree and green card plus homboy gave me a free social security card all for only $250. How much u spent going to college?
Juan-cabron Lopez

United States

#4927 Aug 6, 2013
Marcos Martinez wrote:
Respect the house you live in.
If you love mexico so much go back!
I came to USA for a better life,
I threw my Mexico flag out when I became citizen.
Oi este pendejo!!! So when u became a citizen ur accent went away too??? No mames guey!!! U even type with an accent. So by doing that u got the mexican out of you? But the mexican chile u had up ur culo baboso!!!
oprah a sloppy ho

Bloomsburg, PA

#4929 Aug 9, 2013
is it true that most mexican men have sex with donkeys?
dollar bill

La Habra, CA

#4930 Aug 9, 2013
Maybe who knows.What Ido know is that u.s sailors back in the day used to like going down to tijuana and check out the donkeys give to the sluts, and in the mid west white people screw their own family and live stock and that's a fact.
dollar bill

La Habra, CA

#4931 Aug 9, 2013
Lol
Pastor Dale Lee McFarland

United States

#4932 Aug 10, 2013
You go! Biatch!
Pancho V

Morgan Hill, CA

#4933 Aug 10, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just someone that has more important things to worry about, and believes in freedom of speech. That includes displaying non-patriotic flags, especially if it pisses off weak minded, thin skinned people.
Freedom of speech? Then why do illegal immigrants get pissed off at US citizens when they insist on enforcing immigration laws? The same laws that illegal immigrant's land of origin usually and ruthlessly enforce.

Funny huh? kinda makes those complaining about US immigration laws sound like thin skinned, weak minded hypocrites.

Yes, in yo face!!!
damnit

La Habra, CA

#4934 Aug 11, 2013
That sh1t is funny. Anyways if people want change then don't wave a mexican flag or any other flag other than the country you want to be a legal citizen of, in this case the U.S flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 40 min oso 119
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min WARRIOR 19,286
Voto Latino: African Americans and Latinos Unit... (Mar '12) 7 hr BlackNerd_JavaPro... 895
Los Angeles commercial roofing services (Jul '08) 7 hr walkerwilliam91 3
Cultural Hit Man Strikes Again With Media Prais... 7 hr Culture Auditor 1
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 8 hr Frequent Flyer 13
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Bucketeers 7,967

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 8:19PM PDT

Los Angeles News Video

Los Angeles Dating
Find my Match

Los Angeles Jobs

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Los Angeles News, Events & Info