Hollywood stars largely absent at Rom...

Hollywood stars largely absent at Romney fundraiser

There are 35 comments on the Philadelphia's WB 17 story from Jun 1, 2012, titled Hollywood stars largely absent at Romney fundraiser. In it, Philadelphia's WB 17 reports that:

Neither were many other A-list stars, but a Mitt Romney fundraiser at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday night put the lie to the notion that everybody in Hollywood is supporting President Obama 's reelection bid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia's WB 17.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#21 Jun 4, 2012
Out With Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think? That is something I'd love to see. Wow! Sing "Imagination!"
Mittens is the one with Imagination, after all he wears the garmies, I don't.
Hollywood

Carlsbad, CA

#22 Jun 4, 2012
Romney is a typical Republican moron. Obama is by far the best choice for America!
Pat Roberts

AOL

#23 Jun 4, 2012
Hollywood wrote:
Romney is a typical Republican moron. Obama is by far the best choice for America!
Thank you for making my point!
Carlos

Carlsbad, CA

#24 Jun 5, 2012
Pat Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making my point!
You are welcome! Now go back to beating on women and gays.
Doris Mullens

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Jun 5, 2012
Hollywood wrote:
that is what my husband calls him. he had the nerve to send my husband a card with a bumper sticker asking for money. i going to let our yorkie us the bathroom on it
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jun 5, 2012
Mittens is a darling nickname for the suave, sophisticated future POTUS! Maybe he should send paper mittens out asking for donations instead of a bumper sticker or add cute mittens ON said bumper sticker! Remember, Mitt Romney knows how to manage money and probably hates wasting it on foolish campaign material!!!

The Obama show put on one of the MOST TACKY, EXPENSIVE CONVENTIONS EVER the last time. It was ghetto hideous and told me all I wanted to know right then and there. Anyone with an iota of common sense could have predicted exactly the kind of administration Obama would have!!!
Sam Toliver

AOL

#27 Jun 5, 2012
Out With Obama wrote:
Mittens is a darling nickname for the suave, sophisticated future POTUS! Maybe he should send paper mittens out asking for donations instead of a bumper sticker or add cute mittens ON said bumper sticker! Remember, Mitt Romney knows how to manage money and probably hates wasting it on foolish campaign material!!!
The Obama show put on one of the MOST TACKY, EXPENSIVE CONVENTIONS EVER the last time. It was ghetto hideous and told me all I wanted to know right then and there. Anyone with an iota of common sense could have predicted exactly the kind of administration Obama would have!!!
Obama = Hollywood.....Of course they HATE real men like Romney who isn't an agenda driven maniac who puts everything and everyone else at risk to further "progressive cult" ideology.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jun 6, 2012
Obama is coming here again today for another fundraiser I heard earlier! OMG, is he paying for this trip out of the campaign donations the loser has received already or is he further wasting our money?

He is now after FREEDOM OF THE PRESS and has put this country at risk through numerous security leaks that are being talked about. Wait until he tries to quash that investigation.

Who in their right mind would give this creepy family one more second of media attention?
Progressive Ha Ha Ha

AOL

#29 Jun 6, 2012
Out With Obama wrote:
Obama is coming here again today for another fundraiser I heard earlier! OMG, is he paying for this trip out of the campaign donations the loser has received already or is he further wasting our money?
He is now after FREEDOM OF THE PRESS and has put this country at risk through numerous security leaks that are being talked about. Wait until he tries to quash that investigation.
Who in their right mind would give this creepy family one more second of media attention?
Be Nice. Obama isn't even welcome by the majority of Democrats in most States these days. Many want the DNC to put another Candidate up to challenge him in the upcoming Primary this Summer.
Makes No Sense

Carlsbad, CA

#30 Jun 6, 2012
You would think that all of those rich Hollywood SOBs would be kissing Romney's ass! After all, they are right up there with the 1 percent.
Ron Johnston

AOL

#31 Jun 6, 2012
Makes No Sense wrote:
You would think that all of those rich Hollywood SOBs would be kissing Romney's ass! After all, they are right up there with the 1 percent.
No Mr. Romney is CLASS personified. Class makes Hollywood nervous. They neither understand or appreciate it. They are more hip hop, foul mouthed, druggie types even into their '50's and beyond.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jun 6, 2012
Well when he is elected, those who hired him and fired Obama will FIRE HOLLYWOOD TRASH AND MEDIA such as Sherri Shepherd, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Williams, the Kardashians/Jenners, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, Ellen de Jeneres, Sarah Jessica Parker and all those trashy stars who have contributed to the decline of this country. They should ALL BE ASHAMED of themselves.

I'm sick of all this talk about wanting "a better life for our kids." How much better can it be? People are losing appreciation for everything our parents worked so hard for and most have no idea of the sacrifices they made.

The better life would be zero population growth for starters and closing the borders. It is the leeches of society and all the illegals who have drained our resources.
Ron Johnston

AOL

#33 Jun 6, 2012
Out With Obama wrote:
Well when he is elected, those who hired him and fired Obama will FIRE HOLLYWOOD TRASH AND MEDIA such as Sherri Shepherd, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Williams, the Kardashians/Jenners, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric, Ellen de Jeneres, Sarah Jessica Parker and all those trashy stars who have contributed to the decline of this country. They should ALL BE ASHAMED of themselves.
I'm sick of all this talk about wanting "a better life for our kids." How much better can it be? People are losing appreciation for everything our parents worked so hard for and most have no idea of the sacrifices they made.
The better life would be zero population growth for starters and closing the borders. It is the leeches of society and all the illegals who have drained our resources.
Well said..........why are californian such drooling imbeciles when it comes to politics? Botox poisoning, port pollution, an allegic reaction to Armorall???????
Very strange.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#34 Jun 6, 2012
Out With Obama wrote:
Right on. Sterilize all the reactionary teabaggers. Let them join all the Neanderthals that came before them. Now that's zero population.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#36 Jun 9, 2012
Republican Clowns wrote:
Throughout history, Hollywood has never supported those Republican morons!!!
True.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A career in Federal law enforcement 1 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 2
Alec Baldwin Is A Disgusting Human Being!! (Sep '11) 6 hr But But But 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Proud American 20,707
Fake Pennies Placed By Bank Worth $1,000 Each 22 hr Dave 2
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Wed DogFartian 804
Review: Westwood Legal Tue P Wilcoxson 15
trumppe leader Tue josh 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages