Men from India make fools
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#24 Apr 3, 2012
Indian hater wrote:
You are an Indian pimp change girlfriends lately? How many girls have u had?
Who keeps count? What is so wrong with a man who enjoys a variety of women? How many men have you laid?
Lisa Burg

Europe

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Sweetie USA wrote:
Men from India will actually take you to City Hall and take out an application for marriage and then dump you and disappear. I guess marriage means nothing to them.
you are still crazy Sweetie USA
anonymous california

Columbus, OH

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Sweetie USA wrote:
Men from India will actually take you to City Hall and take out an application for marriage and then dump you and disappear. I guess marriage means nothing to them.
Disappeared?!

I think I may know what happened here.

It may have been a case of the White Castles. American women just do not understand the effect that a mouth-watering White Castle burger sandwich can have on a young impressionable Indian man. And once he gets a smell or taste for one, his quest for one can become unending. The aroma. The taste. Oh, the good Karma! The temptation is irresistible.

Case in point. My two Indian friends, Harold Lee and Kumar Patel. They have went on some amazing adventures together seeking out a White Castle. You might even say "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle". That sure would be a good movie.

And since White Castles has their international headquarters now in Columbus, Ohio. And since there are so many of their restauraunts in Ohio. And your location says Ohio. Maybe he was just going out for a quick White Castle fix. Maybe when he got back to City Hall, you was gone. Maybe he was planning on a White Castle themed honeymoon. He may still be loooking for you. Here's an idea. Stop at every White Castle restauraunt you see and wait for him. He might just turn up. If you want, I can ask Harold and Kumar to help look for him.

Mmmmmm.
White Castles.
Yummy, yummy, yummy for your tummy, tummy, tummy.
Anonymous

Bangalore, India

#31 Jul 22, 2013
most men from india are good guys....but just some of them ...well lets say they are stuck in time....dont know if they should adopt the modern way of living or continue being such shameless bastards ...thats about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 1 hr Vote Right 2
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 1 hr Vote Right 208
Funnyman Patton Oswalt Murdered Wife? 12 hr Peter 8
News Unfounded fears of shooting at LAX create panic... 12 hr typical LA softies 1
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... Sun smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
The Trump low down Aug 27 poc proud to be poc 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages