Men from India make fools

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweetie USA

Olmsted Falls, OH

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Men from India will actually take you to City Hall and take out an application for marriage and then dump you and disappear. I guess marriage means nothing to them.
LOL

Ocala, FL

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Sweetie USA wrote:
Men from India will actually take you to City Hall and take out an application for marriage and then dump you and disappear. I guess marriage means nothing to them.
Maybe he changed his mind because you were lousy in bed?
NativeNewYorker

Columbia, SC

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Only the Phanton knows.
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Indians are sick mentally or they are just plain fools.
Sweetie USA is so stupid

Europe

#5 Mar 27, 2012
You are stupid !!
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Marriage means nothing to Indians. They are real hoes. They don't even live with their wives that's why they stay married and they swear all the time. If anyone thinks they are nice, they are sadly mistaken. They are not nice people. Pigs they are.
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Indian pimp wrote:
Marriage means nothing to Indians. They are real hoes. They don't even live with their wives that's why they stay married and they swear all the time. If anyone thinks they are nice, they are sadly mistaken. They are not nice people. Pigs they are.
Who the hell wants to get married today? Most men just want to have loads of sex and BJs! Don't you know that most couples who have kids today don't even bother to get married? Where have you been hiding?
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#8 Mar 28, 2012
See the above statement by the Indian. Don't you just hate Indians?
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Indians are monkeys. They are so ugly.
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Indian pimp wrote:
Indians are monkeys. They are so ugly.
So why do you keep having sex with them??
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Oh I have sex with so many Indian men. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction because they sleep with so many women.
Indian pimp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2012
The Indian said who wants to get married? They just want to have sex with many women. Oh, isn't India a wonderful third world piece of crap? Indians try to act like they are in the straight and narrow but it's all a lie. If they are nice to you, it's all an act. They are really mean bastards. Don't believe their sweet talk, if you believe them, they call you a fool behind your back.
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Indian pimp wrote:
The Indian said who wants to get married? They just want to have sex with many women. Oh, isn't India a wonderful third world piece of crap? Indians try to act like they are in the straight and narrow but it's all a lie. If they are nice to you, it's all an act. They are really mean bastards. Don't believe their sweet talk, if you believe them, they call you a fool behind your back.
ALL men want to have lots of sex with women, not just Indians!! Why are you such a damn anti-Indian bigot?
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#17 Apr 1, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
I know I want to have sex with a lot of women. Maybe one hot woman? A woman?
Of course! All men love sex, and we always try to get as much of it as we possibly can. This does not just apply to Indian men!
Coondog

California City, CA

#18 Apr 1, 2012
The third world people comming to the United States are muslim, indians, mexicans, and somalians from africa. All These people have one thing in common, they hate Americans. They hate are Christian Nation. Oh I almost forgot, they smell awful. They do not believe in deodorant, and summer time is comming, OH NO! It is so sad their muslim religion doesn't allow them to prosper the way God said too. Oh well, guess il just have to hold my breath till they go back to their failed third world mess they crawled out of. These third world invader cowards are the reason why the planet earth is going straight to hell. Stay in your own damn country and make something of it COWARDS!
Indian hater

Olmsted Falls, OH

#19 Apr 1, 2012
Why do Indians even go to other countries? Since they have no morals and think having sex with so many people is normal tell them to go back to India and make another billion brown ugly people.
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#20 Apr 1, 2012
Indian hater wrote:
Why do Indians even go to other countries? Since they have no morals and think having sex with so many people is normal tell them to go back to India and make another billion brown ugly people.
You are just an anti-Indian bigot. Many men (not just Indians) love having sex with a variety of different girls! Big boobs, small boobs, big and small asses, etc. We love to try them all and see which ones feel the best on our organs!:)
Indian hater

Olmsted Falls, OH

#21 Apr 2, 2012
Oh you try out many girls. Have you tried out your auntie? You a what is known as a pig. I have heard so many stories about men from India taking off all of ther clothes when left alone. Isn't that what an animal would do? I have had so many me in my
Home and they never tried to rape me the way an Indian does. You ask a woman if she will do t you just don't rape her or ejaculafe in your pants. Pig pig pig Indians.
Indian

Carlsbad, CA

#22 Apr 2, 2012
Indian hater wrote:
Oh you try out many girls. Have you tried out your auntie? You a what is known as a pig. I have heard so many stories about men from India taking off all of ther clothes when left alone. Isn't that what an animal would do? I have had so many me in my
Home and they never tried to rape me the way an Indian does. You ask a woman if she will do t you just don't rape her or ejaculafe in your pants. Pig pig pig Indians.
Why would I want to have sex with my aunt? Do you have some kind of incest fantasy? Who takes off their clothes when left alone? You are either insane, or just an anti-Indian bigot!
Indian hater

Olmsted Falls, OH

#23 Apr 2, 2012
You are an Indian pimp change girlfriends lately? How many girls have u had?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lavar Ball 1 hr Mable 1
News Paltrow and Jolie accounts may have sealed Wein... 2 hr CodeTalker 27
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Mcm123 21,338
News Ex-Catholic bishop of Phoenix accused of sex ab... 7 hr Christie Taylor 143
Katy Perry is a Pig 12 hr Go vegan 3
11-20-17 Charles Manson, whose cult slayings h... 21 hr Moe Greens optome... 2
Trump saves UCLA players from prison 21 hr Lado 13

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages