Since: Aug 08

Chino

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

What a cute pair. I bet she gets everything she wants. Thats just the way it goes.

Since: Dec 08

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

thank you.. she sure knows how to try.. ahahha! she's a smart spud but no.. i try not to give her everything she wants. she's a good kid - i'm very proud of her!

how old is your lil princess? she's so cute!! they grow-up so quickly don't they?

“Earn your own money!”

Chino

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Thank you very much...my daughter is 2 Ĺ now and when she grabs me by the hand and says lets go daddy... I go. Iím a wimp when it comes to her. I wish I had more pics to share but this is my work computer. Was that Halloween?

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Judged:

working wrote:
Thank you very much...my daughter is 2 Ĺ now and when she grabs me by the hand and says lets go daddy... I go. Iím a wimp when it comes to her. I wish I had more pics to share but this is my work computer. Was that Halloween?
Good morning working. Both these little ones are adourable - look at the eyes on both. Full of sparkle and mischief. Perfect! You're a good daddy my nephew - mommas would be proud! LOL

“Earn your own money!”

Chino

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning working. Both these little ones are adourable - look at the eyes on both. Full of sparkle and mischief. Perfect! You're a good daddy my nephew - mommas would be proud! LOL
Thank you Auntie. Did you see the pics I was able to add to my profile?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

working wrote:
yes halloween 2006 - she was 6 then when that picture was taken. she's a lot taller now.

i know what you mean - my daughter's dad is the same way. sometimes i have to remind him to toughen-up when it comes to her.

yeah, you should post more pictures.. hahaha!! you're speaking to a picture poster fanatic - i mean really - i should take some down. hahah!

“Earn your own money!”

Chino

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

2maarte wrote:
<quoted text>
yes halloween 2006 - she was 6 then when that picture was taken. she's a lot taller now.
i know what you mean - my daughter's dad is the same way. sometimes i have to remind him to toughen-up when it comes to her.
yeah, you should post more pictures.. hahaha!! you're speaking to a picture poster fanatic - i mean really - i should take some down. hahah!
My Tasmanian angel and her 3 year old friend were cheerleaders this last Halloween. Too much fun. Iím going to get more pics to post. I checked out your pics, from what I can tell you have a beautiful daughter and like the Steelers. I wouldnít worry about posting to many. LOL. Some of the others are kinda boring.

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

working wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Auntie. Did you see the pics I was able to add to my profile?
Hi - no I haven't checked for a while, when I did I couldn't see anything. I'll go look now. I hope those chubby baby cheeks are still there - too sweet.

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

How flipping cute is this pic??
Very.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

M4Pathfinder wrote:
How flipping cute is this pic??
Very.
thank you.. so sweet of you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Oh sure. YVW.

They'd love my living room, esp. w/all my Native American items throughout it, & my Nat. American barbie doll still in its box by my Navaho vase. I have a doll(w/the odd blinking eyes & eyelashes when you lay it down)that someone made for me, & she has her hair braided just like they do.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

I am guessing that is you in the pic w/her, too? I didn't look as close as I should have.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

How odd, I complimented this pic & my 2 comments are gone.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Even weirder...now they all appeared once again.
Very cute & pretty, both of you, AND--Topix has a ghost. LOL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

why is my post not showing???!?!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

2maarte wrote:
why is my post not showing???!?!
I can see it.
I just don't see how it shows up after I post. That's what I think you are talking about. Weird. I mean, it's your pictures, you would want to see what comments people are posting. Topix is screwing up again.

:\
Texas guy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2009

another great example of two generations of Pinay beauty.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Some tool felt the need to post creepy crap & follow me around on my pics, so I am deleting them & someday have a diff. profile.
T.C.
Peace chickerina.
<3

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

looks like an aging retired bimbo, with a bimbo in training..

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
looks like an aging retired bimbo, with a bimbo in training..
wow.. it must suck to be you. your so angry with the world. you're so low picking on my kid over the internet. but hey - what ever helps to get that pain out of your as$ right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Los Angeles News, Events & Info