Did NBC really edit the Zimmerman 911...

Did NBC really edit the Zimmerman 911 tape?

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

She

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2012
If yes, you can't trust NBC to give you the truth. That's their primary job - report the truth; report the facts.
Westside Liberal

Corona Del Mar, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2012
I think it might be true. So sad. I used to like NBC.
old eyes

Apple Valley, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2012
yes they did and their nothing but a cartoon show,no real new's anymore on the tube, they are ran/paid by big brother now and they tell then what to say and show....the govrtnment can't stand the truth they would all be out of a job or in jail if the truth got out.
OMG

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2012
old eyes wrote:
yes they did and their nothing but a cartoon show,no real new's anymore on the tube, they are ran/paid by big brother now and they tell then what to say and show....the govrtnment can't stand the truth they would all be out of a job or in jail if the truth got out.
They're not talking Fox News you old fart
SATAN

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
I believe everything on the News
Except the horoscopes
Retard Ghettos

Pacific Palisades, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
It is true msnbc, cnn got caught splicing only what they wanted the massess to hear on the tapes. What disgusting loswers, they want to rile up people,especially the ghetto black clowns who threaten everyone with violence. Looks like they did a good job because people believed it. The jury did a great job, they were fair and honest. Not like other types who would just be racist against zimmerman and fry him. The prosecution also got caught lying and withholding evidence. Glad the defense attorneys are filing their complaints on this matter.
Violent Ghetto Thugs

Pacific Palisades, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Msnbc got caught splicing those tapes so the negros would go nuts as they always do, since those blacks do not care about evidence, just gossip and you can get those monkees to riot, burn, loot, kill, attack any non blacks as usual. MSNBC is a joke full of liars, losers and lieberals just fueling the RACE WAR fires. The blacks are so dumb they believe anything even after they got caught. I don't see obama and holden two brother blacks saying anything about their kind rioting and atacking killing non blacks? Yeah that is why the country is going to sh*t because it is being run by blackies who are criminals, liars, theives etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child gets Burned, Beaten and Sexually Abused i... 9 hr smart Gino 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West Sat Gracilea Mond 3
The Trump low down Sat poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... Sat Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) Sat judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... Sat tumbleweed 3

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages