Why do gangs kill the innocent?

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

The shooting death of 3-year-old Ethan Esparza of Pomona could have been avoided if gang members had followed their code, some gang experts said.
Comments
81 - 100 of 100 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Seth Adams

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

Special Forces Soldier wrote:
You should all the gangbangers over afghanistan make them jump (with parachute). They wouldn't last a day. I don't care what gang, blood, crip etc. They kill innocent people because they are cowards. When I come back to the states I am always armed and wouldn't hesitate with my training to send a couple of them straight to hell.
Don't come back to L.A. County. It will break your heart to see what Villagairosa and his Mob in City Hall have done.
Money Man

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Why? Fuknd Lames!!!
Money Man

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

OG POMONERO wrote:
Why Do Cholos Kill The Innocent? Porque Son Hijos De Puta!!!
Yes they are!!!
vanilla1999

Kihei, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Ugly as s RALPH BATRES and his mob BROTHER!!! What a disgrace and embarresment to have him work as a peace officer. HE respects NOONE & noone likes him either...I mean, WHO would?.... BATRES and those wh-res on Garvey AKA his girlfriends....always at the VALLEY MOTEL in the undercover car.... the only pleasure he can get....CAlifornia should enforce new laws stating 'lazy a-holes with beer bellies n man-booobs should NOT work as cops' and 'guys who molest kids and f-ck prostitutes should NOT be cops'....

HR & the City should look into that.....they did for JOHNNY....Thank you
CityOfAngels

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

As a citizen of El Monte's neighbooring city, I too will have to agree with the comments above made about Detective Ralph Batres. Let me just say, I am not fond of the guy...mainly for his constant harrassment and over-confident know-it-all attitude, but he does show somewhat of an effort in the job he does. Now if ppl are on this forum talking about his family or his personal life, that is his business. I just hope he can show people the respect they deserve...especially if he expects it in return. Now for the parents and family of the young girls he molests...I dunno what advice to give. Just use your better judgement.... Just saying....
jimmy

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

hi i live in baltimore maryland and trying like
hell to get out move to a other city i hate gangs
hate them beacuse they do not do any one no good at
all in losangeles chicago out here in baltimore
look baltimore never has had gangs a bout ten years
ago thats when we got them look i work for
the city police believe it or not here in
baltimore we have had losangeles crip members and
damu bloods gang members they came out here to
baltimore to set up shop and run drugs out here
we have these baltimore youth saying that they are
crip sets from losangeles like
compton avenue crips from south compton
palmer blocc compton crips
grape watts crips
west coast rollin 80 crips
rollin 20s
rollin 90s
rollin 40s
rollin 60s
hoover 107th street crips
hoover 112th street crips
hoover 92nd street crips
hoover 94th street crips
eight tre gangsters
neighborhood crips 111 the street crips
we have had real losangeles crip members
that have came out here to sale drugs look
i hate gangs i wish they just go right to hell
hipeople

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

i like pie

Since: Mar 10

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Animals will always be animals.
the one

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

right on the dot....scietists even found a correlation between crimminals/gandbngrs and a primitve/caveman brain... with no brains killng and selling drugs is the only way to survive, i say put them all in a zoo, in antartica.......
lastoutlaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

gangs kill the innocent because they can't fight back.

Cowards (the gangs, not the innocent).
joel

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

yo no se nada de estas cosas
StopIllegalSurve illance

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

GangMembThreatenedWitness wrote:
I desperately need any Community, Org., Media to help me to speak out the truth. I worked for a non-profit organization in Riverside county. I found out and reported fraud, mishandled public fund, illegal activities, and hiring illegal immigrants for years to the company. I got retaliations, discrimination, harassment, and finally terminated. I reported to Governorís, other government agencies, and I filed complaints with EEOC, DFEH and Labor Boards in Santa Ana. They all played politics in my case. The governorís office did not do anything and DFEH dismissed my case and recently Deputy Labor Commissioner called me on the phone to dismiss my case as well.
oOrganized gang stalking can involve a group in the hundreds to thousands harassing a single person or family 24/7. The victim is stalked en masse by car, foot, bike, and air in order alienate and isolate the victim. The goals of gang stalking are to: provoke the victim to assault someone and get arrested; make the victim seem delusional/ mentally ill (see "gaslighting"); make the victim so depressed they become suicidal. Tactics used are relentless color harassment, noise harassment, air harassment, hand signals, electronic monitoring inside the home and car (complete invasion of privacy; redirecting of phone calls, emails, postal mail), workplace mobbing, "directed conversation" and innuendo, erratic/ aggressive driving, bizarre/rude behavior in the community, and much more. Police and fire dept. are often involved in the stalking so the victim feels like they have nowhere to turn and it is hard to prove. This is extreme criminal activity that is becoming more common and needs to be outlawed.
2centz

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

They tell us in small town Tennessee we don't have any gangs here but I don't buy it. We have a lot of gang wanna-be's but we also have the real thing.
They kill innocent people from what I understand to ' prove' themselves. If you ask me anyone who thinks he or she is tough because they get 'beat in' to a gang has a warped sense of self. If you have that little regard foe yourself you sure don't have a care for someone else.
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jews have murdered more than anyone . Ban Jews !!!!!!!
2centz 2

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

2centz wrote:
They tell us in small town Tennessee we don't have any gangs here but I don't buy it. We have a lot of gang wanna-be's but we also have the real thing.
They kill innocent people from what I understand to ' prove' themselves. If you ask me anyone who thinks he or she is tough because they get 'beat in' to a gang has a warped sense of self. If you have that little regard foe yourself you sure don't have a care for someone else.
what about law enforcement? They're a gang too. They kill innocent people.
Mo Lester

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Because most gangbangers are illegal Mexicans/wet-backs that get away with crimes against Americans. The Mayor Villaorgossa and Obama are letting these criminals live here and use are taxes to supprt them. The bottom of the barrel who have nothing to offer come here illegally and take over middle class cities, trash the areas with their filth and bring crime to these areas while collecting our taxes. You won't see The Mayor and Obama helping these areas out, instead, they say these animals can no longer be deported. You won't see wetbacks taking over the streets that house the mayors' homes and obamas.
Deport Villaorgossa

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Seth Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come back to L.A. County. It will break your heart to see what Villagairosa and his Mob in City Hall have done.
. I agree! He is sending them to the middle class communities like La Puente cA in the San Gabriel Valley where they have taken over and pushed out working-class homeowners and now live in thier homes on welfare paid by the working-class.
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Scum ass puke Mexicans will ruin America
NotaCop

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

R0XXY46 wrote:
BESIDES THAT ITS NOT ONLY US MEXICANS ITS CHINNESE AND BLACKS TO....SO WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE CUZ OF HOW US MEXICANS LOOK TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK AROUND AND SEE YOUR OWN KIND(WHATEVER ETHNICITY YOU ARE)AND YOU'LL SEE ITS NOT ONLY MEXICANS ITS EVERYONE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES....LIFE IS A RISK AND ITS UP TO US IF WE CHOOSE TO REBEL AGAINST IT OR LIVE WITH IT...
I'm going to take are you welfaros down.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

When a person has the nature of a Hog what do you expect. No matter how much you try to help him he goes right back in the mud with all his filth with him. He's more animal than human, I have always said when a cop arrest one kill him before he get to the station, Give him what he gives his victims nothing. I believe in laws of the land, but they live by laws of the jungle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Los Angeles News Video

•••
Los Angeles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Los Angeles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••