Caregivers Criminal Background Check

Caregivers Criminal Background Check

Posted in the Los Angeles Forum

San Gabriel Vally Victims

Laguna Beach, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2013
I need to do a criminal history check on a person living at my 82 year old mother and 89 year old fathers home that I found out has been incarcerated for a history of domestic violence while intoxicated. Do I nead to go to the courts to get a background check?

He has a daughtger ithat is a probation officer for L.A. county and has no problem with her father living at my parents home knowing his background and maybe a victim herself when she was a child.

My parents bills have not been paid on time, their debit card has more activity than normal. Many of the groceries that the caregiver buys for my paretnts disapear everytime his son comes to visit him and this includes large purchases of meat that my parents would not normally purchase. On a daily bases alcohol is being prurchaded.

The man goes to local bars driving my parents car. He crashed one of them and totalled it.

My parents are not the same and their home is in disarray. My father told him to get out and he made my father uncomfortable. My mother and father are threatned but won't let the family get involved.

The local authories won't get involved until a crime has occured or my parents call them.

How do we, the children get a criminal background check on this man.

We know for a fact he was in L.A. Jail and Wayside, or Pitchess Detention Center . We know one of the times he was incarcerated the sentence was one year.
Trina

Laguna Beach, CA

#2 Dec 23, 2013
He sounds like a horrble person to take advantage of the elderly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found as thousands flee California wildfires 6 hr mehdi mountather 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr OMTE 20,386
Trump Sun Patrick Aei 2
election best candidate trupp Sun Patrick Aei 2
Donald Trump's star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Sat Jane 1
General Question on Finding my grandparents att... Fri Richard 3
News First ocean sample tests clean after Los Angele... Fri Jenger 2

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages