Prince Michael Jackson takes girlfrie...

Prince Michael Jackson takes girlfriend Nikita Bess to Dancing In Jaffa screening

There are 17 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 18, 2014, titled Prince Michael Jackson takes girlfriend Nikita Bess to Dancing In Jaffa screening. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'I'm ready for a big sob,' admits emotional Kate after playing with seriously ill children and meeting families at hospice in Sydney 'They'd rape you by the side of the hot tub.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#1 Apr 20, 2014
I'm glad to see that Prince seems to be in a happy, healthy relationship. He is certainly not the "wild child" that the idiotic Debbie Rowe is trying to make him out to be. Interesting pic with LaToya. She is still eerie as ever...

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 20, 2014
I agree. I hope she loses. She doesn't deserve them after agreeing to get paid not to spend any time with them... she should let the kids decide. And since Paris seemed to be willing to spend time, then let her do it. But don't force someone to do what they want. Spoiled rotten bad kid, my butt.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
I'm glad to see that Prince seems to be in a happy, healthy relationship. He is certainly not the "wild child" that the idiotic Debbie Rowe is trying to make him out to be. Interesting pic with LaToya. She is still eerie as ever...
MJ would be so proud of Prince today. MJ invested so much love and effort into being a good father. Prince is a shining example of MJ's parenting skills.

Debbie will lose.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2014
Actually, Prince Michael has Arnold Klein's genes. For some reason, he seems have it all together unlike Paris Jackson who tried to commit suicide. Obviously, his normal behavior has nothing to do with how Wacko raised him as a child nor does The Jacksons disfunctional parental skills seem to affect him. My guess is Prince is strong willed and apparently has been on his own for quite some time. He certainly jumps from one girlfriend to the next. His current girlfriend seems very outgoing and she is not a beauty queen. In fact, she is chunky like he is. No one can give Wacko credit for Prince's behavior. I am even surprised how well Prince is doing. I do not think he dwells on the dead Wacko. He is obviously living his own life.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Apr 21, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ would be so proud of Prince today. MJ invested so much love and effort into being a good father. Prince is a shining example of MJ's parenting skills.
Debbie will lose.
More accurately that Prince is doing OK for himself DESPITE Wacko's so-called "skills" at parenting. He may well be the rock for his brother and sister.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 21, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> More accurately that Prince is doing OK for himself DESPITE Wacko's so-called "skills" at parenting. He may well be the rock for his brother and sister.
Of course Prince will be a rock for his siblings. That's because MJ taught them how to LOVE and RESPECT one another.

MJ prepared his children to think for their future. He was a good parent.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#7 Apr 21, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Prince will be a rock for his siblings. That's because MJ taught them how to LOVE and RESPECT one another.
MJ prepared his children to think for their future. He was a good parent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LpOunIJdxq0XX
The only one Wacko loved and respected was himself. Everybody else was around to simply fulfill his own twisted needs.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> The only one Wacko loved and respected was himself. Everybody else was around to simply fulfill his own twisted needs.
What twisted accusations coming from someone that never filled MJ's shoes.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> The only one Wacko loved and respected was himself. Everybody else was around to simply fulfill his own twisted needs.
I was looking at some of the paintings Wacko had done of himself on horses like he was some kind of knight or something. There were a couple I've never seen before. You are one hundred percent correct that Wacko only loved himself. The clown was indeed one sick puppy. People were used and then discarded by the clown when he was done with them. I am so glad he is dead and is currently suffering for all eternity in Hell.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#10 Apr 21, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking at some of the paintings Wacko had done of himself on horses like he was some kind of knight or something. There were a couple I've never seen before. You are one hundred percent correct that Wacko only loved himself. The clown was indeed one sick puppy. People were used and then discarded by the clown when he was done with them. I am so glad he is dead and is currently suffering for all eternity in Hell.
Jacko also had paintings of himself as a Victorian king. And if you think it can't get weirder check this out. Jacko had this little piece commissioned as his own personal take of the Last Supper by DiVinci. Note how Jacko is in Jesus's place dressed as royalty while surrounded by people like Lincoln, JFK, Einstein, Chaplain, Elvis, and Little Richard. Can't make out who the other two are. Totally narcissism.

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#11 Apr 21, 2014
Here id DiVinci's original:

Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Jacko also had paintings of himself as a Victorian king. And if you think it can't get weirder check this out. Jacko had this little piece commissioned as his own personal take of the Last Supper by DiVinci. Note how Jacko is in Jesus's place dressed as royalty while surrounded by people like Lincoln, JFK, Einstein, Chaplain, Elvis, and Little Richard. Can't make out who the other two are. Totally narcissism.
Jacko was a piece of work, wasn't he?

I've already knew of the reimagined Last Supper painting but apparently, Wacko had artists paint multiple paintings with himself as the subject in most of them. Yes, it is totally narcissism and one has to question the clown's state of mind with spending money having this art made. It was obvious that Michael thought of himself as a Christ like figure, which is laughable. Those paintings are fun to look at but some of the art that has Wacko's image with children are really downright creepy. My guess is Wacko had money to burn. But trying to portray himself as a knight, a king or some kind of God is quite funny. The clown was a pop star. I've also read about the history of witchcraft and satanism in Hollywood including Disney. Pretty interesting stuff. Apparently, this movement goes way back to the early days of Hollywood and film making. I am not convinced that it was everybody working in show business but maybe a few Hollywood nutjobs. There is no doubt that fame went to the clown's head. It was probably why he felt that he was special therefore, was allowed to have sex with under aged boys. He also had a Peter Pan/vampire complex going on. He actually believed he could stay young forever and never age. Obviously, the clown was mentally ill on top of being a pedophile.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#13 Apr 22, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacko was a piece of work, wasn't he?
I've already knew of the reimagined Last Supper painting but apparently, Wacko had artists paint multiple paintings with himself as the subject in most of them. Yes, it is totally narcissism and one has to question the clown's state of mind with spending money having this art made. It was obvious that Michael thought of himself as a Christ like figure, which is laughable. Those paintings are fun to look at but some of the art that has Wacko's image with children are really downright creepy. My guess is Wacko had money to burn. But trying to portray himself as a knight, a king or some kind of God is quite funny. The clown was a pop star. I've also read about the history of witchcraft and satanism in Hollywood including Disney. Pretty interesting stuff. Apparently, this movement goes way back to the early days of Hollywood and film making. I am not convinced that it was everybody working in show business but maybe a few Hollywood nutjobs. There is no doubt that fame went to the clown's head. It was probably why he felt that he was special therefore, was allowed to have sex with under aged boys. He also had a Peter Pan/vampire complex going on. He actually believed he could stay young forever and never age. Obviously, the clown was mentally ill on top of being a pedophile.
I think Jacko actually wanted to be worshiped that's just how egocentric he was.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 22, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Jacko also had paintings of himself as a Victorian king. And if you think it can't get weirder check this out. Jacko had this little piece commissioned as his own personal take of the Last Supper by DiVinci. Note how Jacko is in Jesus's place dressed as royalty while surrounded by people like Lincoln, JFK, Einstein, Chaplain, Elvis, and Little Richard. Can't make out who the other two are. Totally narcissism.
It should have been Larry, Moe and Curly.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#15 Apr 22, 2014
Telling words in that article,...."...last October a jury found Murray was not unfit or incompetent for the job."

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#16 Apr 22, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It should have been Larry, Moe and Curly.
LOL perfect!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#18 Apr 27, 2014
Wonderful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We will we will rock you ! 3 hr Lsd 1
Marsha Blackburn 4 hr Christian 4
Sodom Burns 14 hr Real Owners of Am... 3
Mexicans are the ones that start the fires 14 hr ThomasA 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr ICE 21,306
Return to Sender: Christmas trees, care package... Sun duediligence 2
Santa Claus Sat Elf Lee Bailey 1

Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages