Ethics panel to charge California Rep...

Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Waters

There are 68 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Waters. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

In this Oct. 28, 2009 file photo, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is seen on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
A Reptile Dysfunction

San Gabriel, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
AND she's ugly.
Joe

Temecula, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2010
This is the problem with long term incumbents. Vote them all out.
LaNeesha Towanda Jackson

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2010
This monkeybitch should be behind bars. Her and that banana-breath Al Sharpton who always support the criminal coons and are quick to blame LAPD and LASD. But that's not the worst of it. These ignorant silverbacks who are her constituents continue to support her thieving ways as she steals and plunders. As long as these drains on society still get their government cheese and welfare checks they are happy. Just like the idiot beaners in Bell who elected their city council to represent them. This pandering to the lowest wrung of the evolutionary ladder is what keeps scumbag politicians like this in office.
DRW

Temecula, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2010
They forgot the nepotism.

She's a real piece of work. Wasn't she dancing or cavorting with a dirtbag illegal and a recent demonstration?
Not in LA Anymore

Pinson, AL

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Let me guess,another criminal in office,about to be outed.Where do they find this garbage to serve people?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2010
TOPIC TITLE: "Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Waters"

Does this really surprise anyone?
Mervin Evans

Sun City, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2010
This is a sad day for the Good People of Watts and for Maxine Waters !

To have such a solid history of outstanding leadership
Dick

North Hollywood, CA

#9 Jul 31, 2010
How come $250K is a big deal for an outspoken black woman while it was OK for Cheney to get $1 Million per year from Haliburtion and give them no bid contracts after starting wars so they could have something to no-bid on? Only conflicts for Dems?
Dick

North Hollywood, CA

#10 Jul 31, 2010
LaNeesha Towanda Jackson wrote:
This monkeybitch should be behind bars. Her and that banana-breath Al Sharpton who always support the criminal coons and are quick to blame LAPD and LASD. But that's not the worst of it. These ignorant silverbacks who are her constituents continue to support her thieving ways as she steals and plunders. As long as these drains on society still get their government cheese and welfare checks they are happy. Just like the idiot **** in Bell who elected their city council to represent them. This pandering to the lowest wrung of the evolutionary ladder is what keeps **** politicians like this in office.
Yeah let's just put back some more republicans like Bush that ruined our economy and got us into two unwinnable wars that have gotten more of our wonderful young people killed that the 911 tragedy did. Oh by the way, is 'monkeybitch' a racial slur?
A Reptile Dysfunction

Fullerton, CA

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Oh by the way, is 'monkeybitch' a racial slur?
No, just a factual description.
So is banana-breath.
CULT LEADER

Chino, CA

#12 Jul 31, 2010
Everybody needs to be nice here, we are all
grown adults who know right from wrong lets choose right. No name calling please. Again just because we are ruled by monters we should not act like them. Now, the real problem you have is another
elite ruler who watches her own people in her
district suffer in poverty while she lives the
miller high life. By the way I believe she also is the same person that dose not even live in her
own district, I guess she's to good live side by side with the people she is suppose to represent.
John

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Jul 31, 2010
Well for any person working their way into prosperity but they don't have to be so hoggish about it. Their greed and selfishness is what gets them in trouble. Too many politicians are selfish looking out for their own interests and not for the well being of the people. Politicians must realize that they are public servents, not leaders. It is an honor to serve and Yes, I don't hear the word Honorable when addressing them. How can Waters do her job now that she's going to be on the Hot Seat being questiond. This is not good for the Democrats as the congress has to take another low. People are not morally behaving themselves. You see this in the political and among the religious.
normanmoore

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2010
A Reptile Dysfunction wrote:
AND she's ugly.
I do get a flash back to the late Lawanda Page's "Aunt Esther" character on Sanford and Son.

But the outcome will be the same for her as for "The Kingfish Rangel" because as my grandmother always said "If you live in a glass house you'd best not being throwing stones". If they were to toss out every corrupt self serving politician in Congress they'd have an empty building in Washington.
Derringer

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 31, 2010
She's so DIRTY.. DIRTY DIRTY.

I've known this for years .. just look at the track record of crap she supports. It's a follow the money trail scenereo.

Throw her lousey azz in Jail and her husband, and her family as well, the fruit does not fall far from the tree and America would be better off without Trailer Trash in office.
Derringer

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Mervin Evans wrote:
This is a sad day for the Good People of Watts and for Maxine Waters !
To have such a solid history of outstanding leadership
Brother.. you been drinkin the cool aide way to long if you honestly think this witch was doing anything for Watts or you or anyone besides her own ugly mug. I live outside the surrounding area and I can see she was just a dirty politician just by watching the things she supported and voted for. It was all about power for her and money.

Wake up and use the brain GOD gave you and stop believing everything told to you. Search it out for yourself.

It also proves that just because a person has the same skin color as those they represent or act like they represent, their skin color does not exempt them from GREED and keep their race in slaved while they live in mansions.(Public servants used to be just that) now from the city counseld to Creflo dOLLARS, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, SUITS, CARS AND ROLEX'S at your expense. I don't care who they use as their topic of choice.
A Reptile Dysfunction

Fullerton, CA

#17 Jul 31, 2010
AND she's ugly.
She's not only ugly, she's BUTT-UGLY.
Do you Question Me

Mission Hills, CA

#18 Jul 31, 2010
AND she's ugly.
You forgot to add that she is also a b@^%h.
Nicolas Cruz

Lake Elsinore, CA

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Anorther dishonest person from the Hood!
anon

Carson City, NV

#20 Jul 31, 2010
if the criminals who run our world decide to actually go forward with this, she will have to be stripped of her political standing, just like the crook who is on trial now in Illinois, Blogo.
Since the CONstitution is a treaty for the posterity and their bloodlines only, she will have to be stripped of the political shield. That, my friends, is a fact and it is right in our face, that the whole CONcept of so called justice in our system is a farce. Rangel prefers to keep his political standing, so he will go the safe route and plea out to a b.s. panel. They are all crooks and this is a smoke and mirror show meant to anger all us folks. When this woman supposedly made a stink years ago about the FACT that government is behind a lot of the drug trade, mainly coke and its derivatives,(crack), do you recall how swiftly they shut her up? Her parasitic job meant more to her than her own race who have been decimated with the use of drugs. Government manufactures "lack" and then creates all sorts of controls on us to supposedly fix "THEIR" problem "THEY" created in the first place. Don't any of you ever wonder why it takes decades and decades to fix all the problems they claim they will solve if we only will "ELECT" them to office? Man, get your collective heads out of your a$$es for Pete's sake and stop listening to these crooks. No difference between repubs and dems.
Stay centered in life and dump your tv's. Stop volunteering yourself for their hypnotism and control over your lives. You are a victim in life only if you choose to be one. Black, white, brown, red, etc. makes no difference. Instead of playing into their hands and hating each other, how about we make a true effort to get along and solve our problems on own own at a one to one level. Ever notice, in public, different folks who come together, basically get along? Hate is created by those who rule over us.
I do have to admit it though, the top elite who run our planet are quite clever. Got to give them that.
Dump your emotions folks, and get yourself centered with the universe. It is a wonderful place to be.
Rufus T Firefly

Grand Terrace, CA

#21 Jul 31, 2010
"Waters, like Rangel, could settle her case by arranging a plea bargain with the ethics committee. So far she has decided instead to fight the allegations."

America, we have a federal government and its congressional and administrative members who are out of control and do not live by any form of ethics. Nancy Pelosi claimed in 2006 when she took over the speakers role that she would be "draining the swamp" of bad members of congress. It appears that the "culture of corruption" continues even stronger under the rule of social democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $75,000 Reward Approved For Information Leading... 1 hr Kurtz 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
FDA US is banning some Mexican cilantro Tue Ken 1
Car & pedestrian collision? Soon be an app for ... Tue Ginnie 1
Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Law Came Back To Bit... Mon Joan 1
News Car shears fire hydrant in accident at Coldwate... Sun dawgbear 1
News Man found dead from drowning in actress Demi Mo... Sun dawgbear 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Los Angeles Mortgages